ReB0rn15

Feb 4, 2019
The 1st adult game that got me engaged to the story because usually, i'm just playing it for the lewd scenes. The story was great and was well-written but dem!...for me, it would have been perfect if i did not have to choose one. WTF TT

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Just finished it and i gotta say.. Wow, this was unexpected. I did not expect to find a game here that would turn into such an insane rollercoaster of all kinds of emotions. I've played adult games with an interesting story before, but this was something else entirely. There were parts of the story that really made me feel it, especially since some of it hit really close to home for me.

Interesting characters, very well written, beautiful renders and an amazing story. Oh and i should also mention that the music fits the scenes perfectly. Hats of to DrPinkCake, i recommend everyone to at least give this a try, i'm very confident you will not regret it.

Kirkthechair

Mar 1, 2019
The game is amazing there are multiple ending (WORTH TO TRY AS YOU SEE LEAH short stories everytime)

Its a bit shame that you have to stick to Megan

D

Deleted member 1250241

Don't play that game. It's just trying to make you sad.

Reactions: Blayo

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I couldn't continue this game because I couldn't choose. Without any spoilers, should I continue, or will my choice be irrevocable?
Don't reply if you don't understand which choice I'm talking about. Those who know, know what I'm talking about.

EnderNizoGam

Jun 5, 2018
This game is 100% the best game I've played, pinkcake actually put time into making a good story and the artwork is fucking some of the best I've seen. Loved it!

Reactions: DrackDrap

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I couldn't continue this game because I couldn't choose. Without any spoilers, should I continue, or will my choice be irrevocable?
Don't reply if you don't understand which choice I'm talking about. Those who know, know what I'm talking about.
its a permanent decision

ReB0rn15

Feb 4, 2019
background music (Clean Bandit - Mama (feat. Ellie Goulding)...

Be brave bro. You have to choose!
Me...I just can't leave Megan ya know
As you know there are multiple endings. I suggest you try all paths (Rena, Megan, Melissa...) cus it kinda helps with your feels.

Reactions: brknsoul

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Why is this game tagged as blackmail? I didn't play it, but i suspect that this is, at best, a testimonial topic in the plot.
i am wrong?

Original696Sin

Nov 17, 2018
Pay me some loot and I won't tell on you being on this site soldano.....your ISP has been recorded....pfffffffff
yeah right.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Why is this game tagged as blackmail? I didn't play it, but i suspect that this is, at best, a testimonial topic in the plot.
i am wrong?

Your ex-girlfriend is a casting agent for a movie your new girlfriend auditioned for, and then tries to blackmail you by threatening to blackball your new gf. It's just a single a minor event in the story.

Reactions: Daver

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Your ex-girlfriend is a casting agent for a movie your new girlfriend auditioned for, and then tries to blackmail you by threatening to blackball your new gf. It's just a single a minor event in the story.
Thanks.

Pay me some loot and I won't tell on you being on this site soldano.....your ISP has been recorded....pfffffffff
I'm shitting my pants. Take all my money and leave me alone.

TahuBulat

Dec 27, 2018
Holyshit , this was the best VN I've ever played , i cried at night just because think about the stories , the MC and Megan path is a little bit reminding me when i met with my fiancee , playing this was like remembering my past when i met her , thanks dude whoever made this great game , can't wait for your other projects like this in the future

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes