lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
There are supposedly 21 different endings. Supposedly if you play the Harem route you get the worst ending. SPOILERS, if you choose to go with Megan's friend route, Melissa, you will be forced to choose either of them despite being led to believe that there were going to be a happy ending for a 3 way relationship, because one of them will die and you will have to choose which one to save, due to a force out of your control so there is nothing you can do about it. I think if you go with only one you'd be fine. But Megan will be force to be your date no matter what. This is what I dislike the most about the game as I only wanted to do a Melissa route only. But it's a great game once you go pass it. Because the characters get a happy ending after that event, so yes there is a moment of depression, mostly because you feel sad for the girl you chose because it broke her heart, if you go the route I did, which I think is the best route and Melissa deserves it. If you go Melissa, there will be a way for you to pair the other blue haired lonely chick with the dick boyfriend and your best buddy Liam together in the end. So it's all good.
Thanks for this amazing answer, so.... harem route is punished, just like MrDots is doing with Melody :'(

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
I just wanted to fap and go to sleep, not curl up and cry... damn you did a wonder with that story writing!

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for this amazing answer, so.... harem route is punished, just like MrDots is doing with Melody :'(
I wouldn’t say it’s ‘punished’. For me, bad ending evokes strongest emotions. I would even say, that this might be the best bad ending I’ve seen in all of video games.

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
Should i hit Peter while Liam is backing me?
I did but later i saw Melissa's punched eye.... I dont want her to get hurt? Whats the lesser evil here?

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
I wouldn’t say it’s ‘punished’. For me, bad ending evokes strongest emotions. I would even say, that this might be the best bad ending I’ve seen in all of video games.
Hmmm, really interesting, but how is it a "Bad" ending? Everyone breaks up with you?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Should i hit Peter while Liam is backing me?
I did but later i saw Melissa's punched eye.... I dont want her to get hurt? Whats the lesser evil here?
I hit him anyway fuck that dude.
I'm not sure NOT hitting him would cause Melissa to NOT move to you or not but I like to think it's because of that that pushed her to move in

I also have a gripe with good endings because of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I mean, the medical aspect definitely isn't the best but there is still an explanation and can be easily overlooked.

DrPinkCake

Cake Baker
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
I also have a gripe with good endings because of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hit him anyway fuck that dude.
I'm not sure NOT hitting him would cause Melissa to NOT move to you or not but I like to think it's because of that that pushed her to move in

Well I mean, the medical aspect definitely isn't the best but there is still an explanation and can be easily overlooked.
Liam had Hodgkins Lymphoma:
It's treatable/curable, I know a friend who had it and survived. Also, the Dr. part in my name is not a coincidence. :)

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Uh...dude, did you miss everything with that insane Redheaded nurse giving Liam saline instead of his medicine? Had nothing to do with the friendship, just getting the nurse out of the way.
I missed that entirely too, now that makes sense somehow it took that long for the medicine to kicks in. o_O

I... may have forgot some details after playing bad then good playthrough all in one go. :) Also, spoilers! Many are reading the thread and haven't played/finished the game.
Honestly, if you haven't played the game and want to read comments for reviews you'd better off going to the review tab and only refer to the comment to troubleshoot bugs. Game is already finished for a while at this point so I think it's fine for discussion.

Freade

Aug 10, 2017
I dont have words to described how good this game was!
I was absolutely not expecting this! It was very emotional
Didnt like the way it ended with a character dying but its the same with movies.. Life its not only rainbows and good decisions.
Absolutely loved the characters and it was hard to let one go. (it would be cool, since this is a game, if you unlocked all endings you would open a new one where everything worked fine and no one died...) but...
Congrats to the creator for this amazing game!

4.60 star(s) 803 Votes