Skywalker0007

May 2, 2018
Wow this possibly the best game I have ever played in a very long time. Beautiful storytelling, memorable characters, life lessons. It really is a beautiful game that stirred up a lot of emotions and probably the most realistic game ever. Thank you Dr PinkCake for this masterpiece.(y):cry::)

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
How come I never heard of this game? I literally cried at the end, dr pinkcake knows how to move people emotionally. So, melissa got angry with me at the end and left after shit went down in leahs apartment, then liam ended up with rena and got cured, at the end MC held hands with melissa and I think they got back together

Reactions: Blayo and DrackDrap

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
How come I never heard of this game? I literally cried at the end, dr pinkcake knows how to move people emotionally. So, melissa got angry with me at the end and left after shit went down in leahs apartment, then liam ended up with rena and got cured, at the end MC held hands with melissa and I think they got back together
I just went back where u go to ana's house and did not fucked her, and MC and melissa got married in the end, and I got fucking emotional again. FUCK ME MAN.

Reactions: Blayo and DrackDrap

LooLsgoc

Aug 30, 2018
Hello, i just downloaded this game for Android from NOPY. Whenever i try to install the game i says "Application cannot be installed" i have like 2.30 GB of free space on my phone. Is that because of that?

Answer urgently please.

ReB0rn15

Feb 4, 2019
yes i know, but it would be much better and clever if there were other options and more choices like saving those two, or dying all together (will be much better of the choose option) , or saving them and dying me
who knows...maybe someday DrPinkCake will create a DLC that will allow us to do so but it would be unlikely (just dreamin)

You know after i played through all the girls' paths, i've come to realized that the story is perfect already.
(but threesome would be even better though;))...oh well...I strongly suggest for you to do it as well cus in that way you could picture all the girls' HAPPY ending.

richc2k4

Mar 3, 2019
4.99 out of 5, gripping story. Definitely an interesting and fulfilling(for other reasons) change of pace from the standard games you see here.
To talk at all about the few gripes I have about this VN ,pretty much all needs to be in *spoilers* lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a question I have about the creator
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blayo

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Holy shit just finished this and Jesus this game hits you right in the feels. This game is leagues above others 5/5 would recommend.
Yeah man when the game showed the photos of the girls in black and white at the end of episode 6, I felt a tear in my eyes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Holy shit this game was an emotional roller coaster. The middle section with Liam was funny as fuck. The one main thing I hate about this game is the lack of choices regarding Megan, I was only interested in Melissa but she was really forced upon me and there were no ways around it. I wish there could have been choices where we could have leave her story line behind and lets it run in the background while we could possibly have some choices that could still affect her career (and fate) without being in a romance with her. The ending I got with the Melissa (and forcefully, Megan, until the end that is) route was satisfying but holy shit I could have done it without feeling like shit if Megan wasn't forced lol.

Good game, can't wait for next chapter of Being a DIK. The MC looks awfully like the main character's father in that game, plus the father in BAD said he never went to college anyways (where as the one in this game did)... Hopefully it's not canon that it's a prequel and is only a reuse of asset to save money lol, wouldn't want my Melissa to die from childbirth. It's not consistent anyway seeing as the father in BAD was broke af and work construction and this MC got a nice house at the end. I just talked myself out of it. Nice.

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
Just Finished this game and my god. IDK if im happy with my ending but im content. Now i just wanna no what the actually other endings are.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Why is this game so sad for everyone here?
I'm planing to play it but if i will get depressed after finishing, then i wont play it.
Does a character dies through the story? How many of them?
If i will get sad just because the game has an end (as with every good story) then i have no problems with that)
There are supposedly 21 different endings. Supposedly if you play the Harem route you get the worst ending. SPOILERS, if you choose to go with Megan's friend route, Melissa, you will be forced to choose either of them despite being led to believe that there were going to be a happy ending for a 3 way relationship, because one of them will die and you will have to choose which one to save, due to a force out of your control so there is nothing you can do about it. I think if you go with only one you'd be fine. But Megan will be force to be your date no matter what. This is what I dislike the most about the game as I only wanted to do a Melissa route only. But it's a great game once you go pass it. Because the characters get a happy ending after that event, so yes there is a moment of depression, mostly because you feel sad for the girl you chose because it broke her heart, if you go the route I did, which I think is the best route and Melissa deserves it. If you go Melissa, there will be a way for you to pair the other blue haired lonely chick with the dick boyfriend and your best buddy Liam together in the end. So it's all good.

Reactions: Blayo
4.60 star(s) 804 Votes