lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Damn, the final of the story was too much for me. Leah wtf, this girl... Now I'm afraid to try next game of this dev...
I knew it the moment we banged in that restaurant, in front of an audience, there is no fucking way that chick was right in the head, I regretted immediately I dated her and knew it would bite me in the ass later. You know what they say, don't stick your dick in crazy.

Not that not dating her would result a good ending, but alas.... how I wish that would be the case, only being able to save one of the two girls is painful to say at least.

Reactions: Breestis

Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
Holy shit... I just finished this game in one sitting basically and it's frankly amazing. The plot is great, writing can be a bit hamfisted at times but at a certain point I was just skipping over the sex scenes to get to the next story part. Thank you

Reactions: Breestis

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Please a link for android version 1.0.2. The version from first page is 1.0.0. I just got myself a new phone and Id like this gem installed there. Thank you.

velios

Jan 6, 2019
Man, you know it's coming. You prepare yourself mentally, emotionally, and it still hits hard. I really enjoyed it though, wish some of the endings gave you a little bit more but you should always leave them wanting more.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've finished chapter 3, but I'm not interested in any of the girls so far.
As a fan of "being a DIK", I was hoping to enjoy it more.
Should I keep playing or it's just not my game?
I'd see the whole game through now that you have started it the later chapters will get you ready for what kind of drama Being A Dik may produce.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The migrant rapist popping up on the banner is setting up some red flags, yet I do not see the conveniently labeled "cuckoldry" tag in the genre. So is this game a cuckolds fantasy or what? Don't want to waste my time with garbage.
The what?

Aug 18, 2019
i'm going to need someone to reply to this with a spoiler tag please; in the episode where liam backs you up to fight peter, i can't find a single guide that will tell you the consequence of it without reading the entire guide and spoiling everything, which makes me think this is one of the most massive decisions in the game - - can someone just reply "yes or no " in a spoiler tag to this question : does fighting peter WITH liam *directly* cause one of the main girls to DIE (this game has a reputation)

Aug 18, 2019
i'm going to need someone to reply to this with a spoiler tag please; in the episode where liam backs you up to fight peter, i can't find a single guide that will tell you the consequence of it without reading the entire guide and spoiling everything, which makes me think this is one of the most massive decisions in the game - - can someone just reply "yes or no " in a spoiler tag to this question : does fighting peter WITH liam *directly* cause one of the main girls to DIE (this game has a reputation)
this one i "mostly" figured out for myself, but still don't know about "endgame" implications - - another question i had was, is there *any* way to "reject" megan like the other girls, the game pretty much FORCES you into a relationship with her (so it seems) and you have no choice but to cheat on her if you like any of the other girls; i have done everything i can to not lead-on Megan, and focus on just Melissa, but she and i (megan) are apparently a couple anyway as of this episode, seems like a really low blow, but just wondering

Aug 18, 2019
this one i "mostly" figured out for myself, but still don't know about "endgame" implications - - another question i had was, is there *any* way to "reject" megan like the other girls, the game pretty much FORCES you into a relationship with her (so it seems) and you have no choice but to cheat on her if you like any of the other girls; i have done everything i can to not lead-on Megan, and focus on just Melissa, but she and i (megan) are apparently a couple anyway as of this episode, seems like a really low blow, but just wondering
nevermind on everything, fuck this game and fuck it for making me not be able to stop playing it either, jesus christ the feels

Aug 18, 2019
what a twisted fuck masterpiece, amusing how a game can fuck you up - - as for the final reveal at the end, i knew it was *spoiler* the whole time, i didn't think it would result in *spoiler* but, i knew it right away; which is why i avoided *spoiler* like the plague, i won't be able to play VNs for a while after this, fuckin hell

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes