witteb

May 3, 2019
what a twisted fuck masterpiece, amusing how a game can fuck you up - - as for the final reveal at the end, i knew it was *spoiler* the whole time, i didn't think it would result in *spoiler* but, i knew it right away; which is why i avoided *spoiler* like the plague, i won't be able to play VNs for a while after this, fuckin hell
Man up its just a game.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Even after all this time and knowing the ending, I still like to make believe there was an ending were all 3 are living together. Lol

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
This story is pretty amazing... I downloaded this for the sex scenes... but the story got to me. It makes me wish there were more endings. I like how it straight up tells you that the ending was impossible to avoid. I really wish there was some crazy way to save both girls.
Also... 1 small note that bugs me but probably won't bug anyone else. The paramedics call in a 4th degree burn patient. True that there are burns ranging up to 6th degree... but... 4th-6th degree burns are ONLY burns caused by radiation. And 4th degree are the only radiation burns you can survive. Honestly, serious 3rd degree burns are usually fatal, and is what she would have in that fire.
Overall though, very happy with this, love the writing.

Enna

Jun 27, 2017
So, been reading and hearing a lot of good things about this game, but looking at the comments about the end...

I'm really not interested in playing a game that doesn't leave me happy. Should I avoid this?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I did get most of the endings i wanted and its astonnishing to me how every single one of those made me feel all over again. And even though rena's ending is by far the saddest one, i still think its with melissas's ending my favorite one in the game.

The writing in this game is outstanding, had never thought that a game made with a patreon budget could have this level of writing talent. I really hope this team gets to expand into making something more one day.

Reactions: pim0

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So, been reading and hearing a lot of good things about this game, but looking at the comments about the end...

I'm really not interested in playing a game that doesn't leave me happy. Should I avoid this?
If you have one favourite girl then absolutely you can have a happy ending. The people who say that all the endings are sad are just upset that they didn't get a mini harem in the end. True, most endings are bittersweet if you like both of the main girls equally but with this game you come to care enough about the characters that there is still joy in whichever ending it is you choose.

Enna

Jun 27, 2017
True, most endings are bittersweet if you like both of the main girls equally but with this game you come to care enough about the characters that there is still joy in whichever ending it is you choose.
So, both of the main girls can be happy, even if not with you? Don't care about harem, but I couldn't be happy if one of them was miserable.

Reactions: SkinnyWeenie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So, both of the main girls can be happy, even if not with you? Don't care about harem, but I couldn't be happy if one of them was miserable.

Well, one girl can be happy with you but unfortunately the other will not be.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
best game i've ever played. sad ending...cried a lot.

Is Melissa staying with you, after you fucked all other girls???

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes