something__else

Feb 9, 2019
Man.... I finished the game and a cried. Than went to take a shower and I cried and I cried a lot, like I didn't in a really long time, and maybe I need it... The thoughts of my life mixed with the game was just too much for me haha. And I'm officially traumatized. But it was a awesome game tho. It has been some weeks since I played this game and seeing this post brought me back some emotions.

But as the game is so well made, I was about to play BeingADIK, but was a little scared of the roller coaster of emotions again. Am I safe to play BeingADIK? :ROFLMAO:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Man.... I finished the game and a cried. Than went to take a shower and I cried and I cried a lot, like I didn't in a really long time, and maybe I need it... The thoughts of my life mixed with the game was just too much for me haha. And I'm officially traumatized. But it was a awesome game tho. It has been some weeks since I played this game and seeing this post brought me back some emotions.

But as the game is so well made, I was about to play BeingADIK, but was a little scared of the roller coaster of emotions again. Am I safe to play BeingADIK? :ROFLMAO:
mmm go ahead make yer move lol ya it is man then again that vn aint finished yet now is it?

btw who you pick for ya first play thru? Meggy or sweet Mel? Remember if you picked Meggy, that Mel has a story that is just as Powerful and hits you just as hard... you really should do a realthru of both...

I am on my 18th read thru and even tho you know whats coming it still keeps punchin u in the gut.. so dont feel alone.
Do Note, however that this vn has alot of life lessons in it... so pay attention...

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019

Well..for me it safe for now haha,even though it has some emotional impact on my past but in a future patch i don't know either.:LOL:

Reactions: something__else

something__else

Feb 9, 2019
btw who you pick for ya first play thru? Meggy or sweet Mel?
I picked Megan. Maybe I'll play again and focus on Mel. The thing is... I'm not a huge fan of develop true feelings for more than one girl. I tried one time playing focusing on Mel, but the relationship with Meggy is unavoidable, so I stopped.

Do Note, however that this vn has alot of life lessons in it
Yeah, I'm already of that. Because of it that my emotions by the game and from my own life did mix up so much.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
I picked Megan. Maybe I'll play again and focus on Mel. The thing is... I'm not a huge fan of develop true feelings for more than one girl. I tried one time playing focusing on Mel, but the relationship with Meggy is unavoidable, so I stopped.

Yeah, I'm already of that. Because of it that my emotions by the game and from my own life did mix up so much.
your gonna have to accept this as part of this vn... simple as that. Still tho, your likely to have some flashbacks down the road, this vn aint one to be forgotten easy...

Reactions: something__else
Nov 10, 2017
propose death ending for non athletic traits but coma/vegetable for athletic trait? save the two, mc dies? 'course mc dying would mean everyone worse for all around especially if mc was all around good guy.

writing top notch. nuff said, movie/series grade. good for the fami- well, certain members of the family

about to suggest to my friend, un aware of the uppercut he's gonna get late game

small criticism their cum faces. look too, relaxed? the mc in Broken Youth would be a good reference point.... I think

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Just do it (y), it's an awesome game, for now no heart attack moments like AL :D

MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
I picked Megan in my first playthrough. And up until now, I still feel the heavy burden of guilt over a CG character.

Of course I also did the other paths but the first one always hurts the most.

D

Deleted member 1806857

I liked how bold the choice was to have such a dramatic branching, but I didn't care for how melodramatic the rest of the following plot was. Wish all three could be happy together but oh well.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i picked the 3 one after another megan,melissa then rena and i found that the rena ending was very exciting :geek:

4.60 star(s) 806 Votes