• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

peanutbutterpancake

Jan 16, 2020
Anyone else having withdrawals and just browsing comments to feel better ?

Last i ever felt so immersed and broken from a video game was Ffx haha. I know the developer said he's not gonna continue on with Acting Lesson's story and the point of the game was dealing with tragedies. But part of me is just selfishly hoping to live out the fantasy a little bit more. Thank you for this wonderful game that explored deep emotions that i have yet the chance to feel in real life. Bless you Dr Pink Cake <3

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
i played this game before (until ep 3 i guess), forgotten most of the parts of the story i only remember some of the characters. but i've finished now, and it's one hell of a ride. dpc should keep making masterpieces like this. :love:

slischi

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone else having withdrawals and just browsing comments to feel better ?

Last i ever felt so immersed and broken from a video game was Ffx haha. I know the developer said he's not gonna continue on with Acting Lesson's story and the point of the game was dealing with tragedies. But part of me is just selfishly hoping to live out the fantasy a little bit more. Thank you for this wonderful game that explored deep emotions that i have yet the chance to feel in real life. Bless you Dr Pink Cake <3
Same here man. I really like the game, but damn, I was not ready for what was about to hit me in episode 6.

Very good job on the game DrPinkCake

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
just completed the game, loved it.... was truly shocked with some of the different decision outcomes, but thoroughly enjoyed it. actually had played "being a dik" then seen this from same DEV. Great job on both.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. Damn you DrPinkCake. Your tale warmed my heart, broke it into pieces, and then put it back together. I still simply can't believe my eyes welled up (seriously), I almost tossed my laptop across the room. Well done sir. Respect.

Best. VN. Ever.

Cannot recommend this production enough. Oh, and my apologies Melody, you've now been bumped to my second favorite.

Thanks for letting me express my opinion and reflect, carry on....

youngethan

Jan 13, 2020
Well I am late to this masterpiece, but I finished this game last night and it amazingly left me with survivor's guilt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why I really love this game. It really makes you feel that sense of loss and the emotions that come with it, but also the depiction of MC's healing process from trauma is very moving. It's not exactly a pleasant experience, but it's certainly a powerful one.

salamanderquay

Jan 26, 2020
That ending. I expected a light-hearted story with interesting characters, to read it, immerse and enjoy the portrayal of love that is not possible in real life. I did not expect some psychological thriller about yandere that ruins everything she touches. Reminds me of japanese VNs which I cannot say I enjoy that much. Liked characters, both Megan and Melissa were sweethearts. Wish there was a way to get a good ending with them both. Disliked the ending and also Liam. Guess I am the only one who found him annoying as hell. Yes, he adds certain depth to the game, but there was simply too much of him.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes