salamanderquay

Jan 26, 2020
That ending. I expected a light-hearted story with interesting characters, to read it, immerse and enjoy the portrayal of love that is not possible in real life. I did not expect some psychological thriller about yandere that ruins everything she touches. Reminds me of japanese VNs which I cannot say I enjoy that much. Liked characters, both Megan and Melissa were sweethearts. Wish there was a way to get a good ending with them both. Disliked the ending and also Liam. Guess I am the only one who found him annoying as hell. Yes, he adds certain depth to the game, but there was simply too much of him.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Anyone else having withdrawals and just browsing comments to feel better ?

Last i ever felt so immersed and broken from a video game was Ffx haha. I know the developer said he's not gonna continue on with Acting Lesson's story and the point of the game was dealing with tragedies. But part of me is just selfishly hoping to live out the fantasy a little bit more. Thank you for this wonderful game that explored deep emotions that i have yet the chance to feel in real life. Bless you Dr Pink Cake <3
Bro the story was so good.. i came to fap.....ma dick is small and my heart is crying.
Just finished my first playthrough. Damn you DrPinkCake. Your tale warmed my heart, broke it into pieces, and then put it back together. I still simply can't believe my eyes welled up (seriously), I almost tossed my laptop across the room. Well done sir. Respect.

Best. VN. Ever.

Cannot recommend this production enough. Oh, and my apologies Melody, you've now been bumped to my second favorite.

Thanks for letting me express my opinion and reflect, carry on....
That ending. I expected a light-hearted story with interesting characters, to read it, immerse and enjoy the portrayal of love that is not possible in real life. I did not expect some psychological thriller about yandere that ruins everything she touches. Reminds me of japanese VNs which I cannot say I enjoy that much. Liked characters, both Megan and Melissa were sweethearts. Wish there was a way to get a good ending with them both. Disliked the ending and also Liam. Guess I am the only one who found him annoying as hell. Yes, he adds certain depth to the game, but there was simply too much of him.
This game. You play it once and it nearly breaks you, but you want a different ending so you play again and get your ending but now you've played the game and gotten what you want. Now you're in a withdrawal and all you can do is recommend the game to others.

I've recently been replaying Melody for the past few days. I'm sure most people here were recommended from that thread or at least played it, but if you need a good game after this, try it. Anyways, I plan to replay this game in maybe two months. Even if I some day delete it from my laptop, this game will forever be in my long term archive and my heart.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Looks good. Is it good?
Great story, not necessarily a horny happy fap fest though. It depends what you're after. If you enjoy a good story, get into it before you get too many spoilers. I played through first without reading about it and the story blew me away.

Reactions: Muramasa0

kjayne

Mar 8, 2018
First comment because this was really well written and put together. Cried my eyes out, thanks fam. I noticed the gallery was barely filled after a play through. Are the endings in this very distinctly different? Or just kind of similar with different names and art, if that makes sense.

Reactions: masterofborg

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
is there a mod to unlock gallery my game keeps freezing and I loss all my gallery that or can some give me a save with the whole gallery unlocked

Sep 15, 2017
Just played this over the last few days. Holy shit. When I read that I shouldn't play it if I was going through a tough time, I thought it was about Liam's situation. It was such a bold and sadistic choice to tease us with the possibility of a poly relationship with Megan and Melissa, and then have that fucking fire. I couldn't choose. If it was real life, I'd have died in that fire trying to save both. I almost shut the game off and deleted it. Part of me still wishes I had. Eventually I just kind of resigned myself and followed a guide. I got most of the endings, including choosing Rena and ending up with Ana again. I grew to like Rena almost as much as Megan and Melissa, which brings me to a question.

Is it possible to get an ending where I both marry Megan or Melissa (still not sure how to choose between them) and set Liam up with Rena? I know sleeping with her can fuck things up when psycho-bitch shows your lover the pictures. I'm curious just because I'd like to see Rena either supporting her friend at the end if I choose Megan, or mourning her with us if I choose Melissa.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
I must ask, once the walkthrough dont talk about it (explicitly at least), there some end which both, Melissa and Megan, end up alive?

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Is it possible to get an ending where I both marry Megan or Melissa (still not sure how to choose between them) and set Liam up with Rena?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must ask, once the walkthrough dont talk about it (explicitly at least), there some end which both, Melissa and Megan, end up alive?
First comment because this was really well written and put together. Cried my eyes out, thanks fam. I noticed the gallery was barely filled after a play through. Are the endings in this very distinctly different? Or just kind of similar with different names and art, if that makes sense.

Nov 26, 2019
i read somewhere that there is 22 possibe endings? can anybody confirm this? if so, does anybody have save files of each ending, preferbly saved at the point of choosing which girl to save?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just played this over the last few days. Holy shit. When I read that I shouldn't play it if I was going through a tough time, I thought it was about Liam's situation. It was such a bold and sadistic choice to tease us with the possibility of a poly relationship with Megan and Melissa, and then have that fucking fire. I couldn't choose. If it was real life, I'd have died in that fire trying to save both. I almost shut the game off and deleted it. Part of me still wishes I had. Eventually I just kind of resigned myself and followed a guide. I got most of the endings, including choosing Rena and ending up with Ana again. I grew to like Rena almost as much as Megan and Melissa, which brings me to a question.

Is it possible to get an ending where I both marry Megan or Melissa (still not sure how to choose between them) and set Liam up with Rena? I know sleeping with her can fuck things up when psycho-bitch shows your lover the pictures. I'm curious just because I'd like to see Rena either supporting her friend at the end if I choose Megan, or mourning her with us if I choose Melissa.
Yes, you can absolutely set Rena up with Liam and marry M or M. This is my favorite ending, if that phrase can even be used in relation to this game.

4.60 star(s) 807 Votes