McJimbo

Apr 3, 2018
For all German players I made a translation. (Google Automatically)

This is my first attempt at translation.

It works but it may contain sentence or address errors.

I would like to thank v01d_08 for his extraordinary tool.

Have a good time

#######

Für alle Deutschen Spieler habe ich eine Übersetzung gemacht. (Google Automatisch)

Das ist mein Erster Versuch einer Übersetzung.

Es funktioniert aber es können Satz- beziehungsweise Anredefehler enthalten sein.

Ich möchte mich bei v01d_08 bedanken für sein aussergewöhnliches Tool.

Viel Spass

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

Have a good time

#######

Für alle Deutschen Spieler habe ich eine Übersetzung gemacht. (Google Automatisch)

Es funktioniert aber es können Satz- beziehungsweise Anredefehler enthalten sein.

Viel Spass
I would recommend Deepl for the translation, it sounds more natural there, at least that is my opinion.
but thanks for your time and effort, I'm gonna go check it out.

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

Have a good time

#######

Viel Spass
Hast du gut hin bekommen! Du machst es richtig erst kleine schritte..

Reactions: DrAddy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hast du gut hin bekommen! Du machst es richtig erst kleine schritte..
correct, but sometimes you have to edit something manually, then you can eliminate mistakes.

do not forget to add a translation for your post here, this is an english speaking forum. ;)

McJimbo

Apr 3, 2018
Vielen Dank, ich probiers mal aus.

Edit: Falls ich herausfinde, wie es funktioniert ;)
just add game folder in game directory (replace new files) and then change to settings in german.

einfach game ordner in Spielverzeichnis einfügen (neue Dateien ersetzen) und dann in Einstellungen auf Deutsch ändern.

I would recommend Deepl for the translation, it sounds more natural there, at least that is my opinion.
but thanks for your time and effort, I'm gonna go check it out.

I'd like to take it, but with the renpy translation tool there is no way (API) to do this with deepl except to do it manually

because deepl only allows 10000 characters.

Or is there a tool that automatically creates 10000 character txt files for me?

Thanks

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
just add game folder in game directory (replace new files) and then change to settings in german.

einfach game ordner in Spielverzeichnis einfügen (neue Dateien ersetzen) und dann in Einstellungen auf Deutsch ändern.

I'd like to take it, but with the renpy translation tool there is no way (API) to do this with deepl except to do it manually

because deepl only allows 10000 characters.

Or is there a tool that automatically creates 10000 character txt files for me?

Thanks
Deepl can translate docx files directly, but I don't know how exact this is. The best way is to translate sentence by sentence, it takes time, but you get better results and if not you can adjust the translation manually in Deepl, it will suggest alternatives.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Heyo,

I just finished this game, feel like I got hit by a truck there towards the end.

Now I kinda wanna explore the different endings, but I dont feel like playing the game over and over again just to see minor differences in some of the endings, so I wonder what the number of meaningfull different endings is?
Kinda feels like if i were to play every single ending I'd get a lot of the same storylines over and over.

Heres what I figured:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I play all those storylines would I really miss anything?

Also one weird thing I noticed in one of the endings I already played
So I wonder if theres more stuff like this that I could miss if I only play a couple of endings.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Heyo,

I just finished this game, feel like I got hit by a truck there towards the end.

Now I kinda wanna explore the different endings, but I dont feel like playing the game over and over again just to see minor differences in some of the endings, so I wonder what the number of meaningfull different endings is?
Kinda feels like if i were to play every single ending I'd get a lot of the same storylines over and over.

Heres what I figured:

If I play all those storylines would I really miss anything?

Also one weird thing I noticed in one of the endings I already played
So I wonder if theres more stuff like this that I could miss if I only play a couple of endings.
"There are 22 endings in Acting Lessons, some offer major changes to the episode and others are variations of different endings."
this is an info from the walkthrough

Last edited:

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
"There are 22 endings in Acting Lessons, some offer major changes to the episode and others are variations of different endings."
this is an info from the walkthrough
Oh I know, I just meant it feels like i could play 6-8 of those endings and already know the entire thing and the rest would just be repetition - different combinations of the same storylines. So I wanted to confirm whether thats true or not.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Oh I know, I just meant it feels like i could play 6-8 of those endings and already know the entire thing and the rest would just be repetition - different combinations of the same storylines. So I wanted to confirm whether thats true or not.
there are differences, but they're not so big for each character. i haven't played all the endings yet, but you can play the game over and over again anyway, it's just great.

Reactions: yctracon
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes