MoldyGouda

Oct 5, 2019
Well, all the praise this game gets is justified. Great story, wonderful models. And yeah there are times where things get pretty heavy. The event in the house being the most popular but for me it was also what my boy Liam went through. I liked the characters. I loved Melissa, Liam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me the choice was Melissa from the start, and I was so happy that everything worked out with Liam.
This is a great adult visual novel.

PS. Did I say Liam is amazing? Seriously, it was so refreshing to have such a well written character. He's awesome.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know, from what i've read on the Patreon page, Dr. Pinkcake had the same emotions too while playing his own work... so no swearing needed.

While i think that AL is "working as intended", i still wish that there was one ending where everything is ok. For example like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know out of everything that happened in the game the Edna story got to me the most it was really well done and that topic is always a tough one to talk about it really was heartbreaking finding out about her after she messed with us previously with Liam.

Reactions: ApolloApe

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
If not for my crush with Missy ;) i would say Liam is the best char in AL... or in any VN.
I had kidney cancer a few years ago. When i played through AL, that scene with Edna gave me a flashback of my own treatment. I can remember sitting there with other people also waiting, some of them with a wig or a cap. Unlike Liam, i did not talk to them, no one talked, everyones in his own hell there. But i can relate to Liams story and i'm glad there is no ending where you dont meet Leah and therefore never realize whats wrong with his treatment. That would have been harder than the fire.

minato96

Feb 15, 2020
The choices you make early really matter later on. This game literally made me cry by the end of my first playthrough and it is not gonna be the last. I could not get myself off the sceen for the last 2 episodes. Things just got too real too quickly. 10 out of 10. Just the strong emotions it brought up in me - it was a great experience.
Thank you Dr. PinkCake. I do not even have patreon account, nor I know how it actually work, but once i figure it out, you sure got one more patreon. Thank you for the experience.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a skip read text function in this one? Seems like the game requires you to replay the game 22 times to get all the endings

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Yes there is a skip function.

However, the 22 endings might be misleading, theres a lot of overlap, so if you're just interested in knowing all the stories, you only need to play it a couple of times.

Also if you make a couple of smart saves you can make your life even easier.

You'll probably realize all this for yourself once you give the game a try.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For me the must play endings are always the one with each of the girls Megan, Melissa, and Rena or if you are desperate there is also an Ana ending as well I never went there as she had previously cheated on the MC.

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
This Game/Novel fucked with me so bad. I m heartbroken in Love with it. I wanted to cry and i did it too. So cruel like Life. I love the Inventor but i also hate him for that. I dreamt about Melissa and wanted to change it so bad. Its so brilliant.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
so i haven't played this but i know it's sad, but i also heard there's alot of endings so are none of them "happy endings"?

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
And then go play his follow up game Being A DIK if you haven't already done so (y). You won't be disappointed with that either.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
wow this is the first adult game that brought tears to my eyes, and that doesn't happen often for any reason irl too. edna's death did it for me and she's not even a main character by a long shot. no wonder being a DIK is so popular. this guy knows how to write a story, on top of doing everything else brilliantly.. also this game contains the best friendship ever. liam will be unforgettable.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNFNNVCN
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes