• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I'm just finished playing this game...and...fuck...this is awful especially after episode 6...i am depressed now.....

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I set aside some tissue for a quick fap but I ended up using it to wipe away the tears. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah...you know me like MC can't choose between them...they are both gorgeous, and i hope someday...DrPinkCake give us one last happy update where we can save both of them and live happy life...

Last edited:

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
Well, and he almost got both of them, if not...

I played it a lot of times, its the only game on steam where i have all achievments. Later playthroughs still touched me, but i only found it hard the first time. I also liked that even the "bad" endings end on an upbeat note.

I will surely play it again after some time has passed.

Reactions: Nagash477

Dax4Play

Jan 30, 2019
I have walked through many top rated games but NONE of them have been this consistent at providing a story. From beginning to end, with much foreshadowing, the story stayed strong. A brilliant crescendo that breaks your heart. I'm not sure whether to play again to see another ending, or if I'm just too emotionally drained to try again.

The walkthrough really doesn't do us any favors. No choices are really good or bad. Everything you think is right ends up wrong but you only find out in the end which is why this is such a masterpiece of storytelling. They could make a freak'n movie out of this.

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
Found this in the review by longjohngold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went through something similar once persuing the ojou-sama heroine in Muv-Luv (the original one), where for the longest part of her route the other osananajimi (I think both of them were osananajimi, not sure, been a long time ago) just wouldn't stop trying to push between "us", and the protagonist just didn't find the balls to tell her off either (or confess for that matter, if memory serves). Granted, you weren't forced into a threesome relationship or cheating, but it was still horribly frustrating, especially since I wasn't even interested in the other girl from what I remember.

So my question: can you actually avoid that scenario in this game? Because otherwise I'm going to pass, never want to experience that again, not in Muv-Luv (never going to touch anything in that franchise, ever again - that one route in the original was enough for me), nor in this game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Found this in the review by longjohngold:

I went through something similar once persuing the ojou-sama heroine in Muv-Luv (the original one), where for the longest part of her route the other osananajimi (I think both of them were osananajimi, not sure, been a long time ago) just wouldn't stop trying to push between "us", and the protagonist just didn't find the balls to tell her off either (or confess for that matter, if memory serves). Granted, you weren't forced into a threesome relationship or cheating, but it was still horribly frustrating, especially since I wasn't even interested in the other girl from what I remember.

So my question: can you actually avoid that scenario in this game? Because otherwise I'm going to pass, never want to experience that again, not in Muv-Luv (never going to touch anything in that franchise, ever again - that one route in the original was enough for me), nor in this game.
Well, this Meghan will always be 'your girl' even if you don't want her to be... till certain point where you can effectively get rid of her, let's say... :rolleyes:

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
Well, this Meghan will always be 'your girl' even if you don't want her to be... till certain point where you can effectively get rid of her, let's say... :rolleyes:
Thanks for the quick and helpful answer. I'll just move on then.

Algania

Feb 23, 2020
So, reading through comments here, there is nothing that you can change during your play-through , that will give you a "positive" ending ? If not, perhaps a modder could get permission and be willing to create a mod / patch as an add-on. Just a suggestion.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing as extreme, well I hope nothing like that will happen again don't think I could handle another tragic event like the one that occurred in AL.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes