yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is there such a thing as a leah route?
and does anyone know what happened to hedwig and angela after the camping trip?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is there such a thing as a leah route?
and does anyone know what happened to hedwig and angela after the camping trip?
A Leah route would end up with you being tied up in the house unable to leave :LOL: didn't we see them at Megan's play for the last time? After that I'm not so sure.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't disagree I liked Leah until we realized what she was really like I just wouldn't risk my luck with her :ROFLMAO:

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Acting Lessons [v1.0.1] [DrPinkCake]

Download PC (595MB):

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
why did you have to do this to me with this game
this game is very heartbreaking for me to play but i enjoyed it as well

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Propably is it somewhere in this thread but its a bit too much to look at 500 pages,so I have to ask you boys,if someone of you had this game crashed nearly all the time over 10 minutes?I mean its not that white crash when you just ignore it and gallery is saved,I mean that crash when it shows that ActingLessons stop working and I have to close it and i lose whole gallery :/.Is any solution for it here ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The play was before the trip. The trip was the last we saw of them.
That's right I got the episodes mixed up the play is just before the camping trip.

Propably is it somewhere in this thread but its a bit too much to look at 500 pages,so I have to ask you boys,if someone of you had this game crashed nearly all the time over 10 minutes?I mean its not that white crash when you just ignore it and gallery is saved,I mean that crash when it shows that ActingLessons stop working and I have to close it and i lose whole gallery :/.Is any solution for it here ?
You have the latest version downloaded? Also, when is it crashing when you open it or when you load a save?

Reactions: Melissa fan

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
That's right I got the episodes mixed up the play is just before the camping trip.

You have the latest version downloaded? Also, when is it crashing when you open it or when you load a save?
I have 1.0.2 version and its crashing randomly,something around 10-15 minutes of playing and its going to crash.The most annoying is that i lose whole gallery :/
Also its the first game i got any problems ;/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have 1.0.2 version and its crashing randomly,something around 10-15 minutes of playing and its going to crash.The most annoying is that i lose whole gallery :/
Also its the first game i got any problems ;/
So you've had no problems with any other game? I was going to suggest make sure DirectX and Visual C++ 2010 are up to date the same with your graphics. If that doesn't work try a fresh save or start a new game and see if the issue persists.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
So you've had no problems with any other game? I was going to suggest make sure DirectX and Visual C++ 2010 are up to date the same with your graphics. If that doesn't work try a fresh save or start a new game and see if the issue persists.
Firstly i got a 1.0.1 version and it was the same but i read version 1.0.2 help some crashes but its still the same :/And yes every other game works perfectly.I don't know what's the problem,but sadly there is no chance to get gallery from ActingLessons with cheats or something...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
just playing the game minding my own business and I get to chapter 6 or whatever and I'm like yeah Ok that's enough for me

Sex scenes are good enough for this shit

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes