Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Idk,but i download and copy only the one file to unlock gallery and the game stop crashing :O,really funny thing,but also as I finished the game I have next question about the endings of this game.Is there a list of possible endings somewhere?
Don't think there is any list but I think there is about 22 endings altogether.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Different variations with all the girls and Liam choices come into play. So with the girls, it can be different marriage and pregnancy etc. So certainly a lot of different endings to get through.
So you are telling me about marriage pregnancy,when everyone in my story is dead except Megan and for some time Liam ? I felt really like a bad guy...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So you are telling me about marriage pregnancy,when everyone in my story is dead except Megan and for some time Liam ? I felt really like a bad guy...
Yeah, the endings will change and are determined by the MC actions throughout the game so if you want different endings you'll have to make some different choices.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
I'm replaying it right now... still an awesome story and an awesome game, there are so many little things I notice now and that slipped under my radar the first time, now I see 'em and I feel bad knowing that... you know.
It feels like I'm rewatching one of those great classic movies whose endings, you remember, left you in a kinda bittersweet mood.

Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking, probably I'm just getting soft with age :p:p :p

Reactions: Tw-OP

lolmiki

Apr 6, 2018
hey guys,

I just played being a dik another game from the same developer, now I wanted to try this, is this similiar to BAD?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, reading through comments here, there is nothing that you can change during your play-through , that will give you a "positive" ending ? If not, perhaps a modder could get permission and be willing to create a mod / patch as an add-on. Just a suggestion.
It would need someone to get the character models from DPC. Both girls don't appear in the same scene after that happens so every single scene after that would need to be rendered and a script made up in order to mod a happy story afterwards.

It's not as simple as changing a few words, it would effectively be creating an entire DLC.

It would take a shit ton of work amyway, which is why it hasn't been done.

Reactions: botc76

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
hey guys,

I just played being a dik another game from the same developer, now I wanted to try this, is this similiar to BAD?
It's not really similar but it is an amazing game you really should give it a go anyway. I love BaDIK but still like this more.

Reactions: Mormont
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes