Hi :)
can't find the full save to unlock the full gallery, even with the search. :(
Anybody help?
Thanks

Last edited:

Eddie_

Sep 14, 2019
Another question (sorry)
Why the game crash about every 5-10 minutes?
No error message, it just close itself.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
It took me forever, but I finally figured out why I had a crush on Melissa since the first scene: she reminds me a lot of a certain character that was lost..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really, pierce her nose and she's Missy's younger sister.

Reactions: Nulldev

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
First, as always many thanks to the devs, as well as for the uploading. :)
I never thought I would write this about a se. game but Acting Lessons really did stress me emotionally.

IMO a se. game should never include such cruel decisions and turning events. I grew many more gray hairs due to this one... ;-)

After the first ending I literally yelled at the devs for being such a..holes, for plunging this positive life experience (up to ep.5) into an abyss. After examining the walkthrough and seeing the fatal errors of my ways (just one fu.. too many => miserable ending, so please watch your real life choices ;-)), the 2nd one (thankfully) got better. :)

Now after getting the 5th (life affirming) ending I finally calmed down, the devs have really put much work not only into the game but also its different outcomes. :)

Reactions: bboyfenix

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I just finish my first play for this game and i have to say that it got so personal with Ana, i had a similar event in the past with an ex and all that the MC said to her just was to personal for me(also got her ending)

It has to be one of the best games i have played in these years and i was just sitting there at that tough choice for 15 minutes cursing the dev to make me choose.

I never felt like this before, i really did cry with the ending i got and i dont know if i wanna play again to get the other endings.

Props to the devs for this awesome game

Last edited:

BlueishMedusa

Jan 15, 2018
This game was actually so wholesome, i really only wanted melissa though so in the end i just let megan burn in hell but the story had me in tears and laughing with joy

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
"There are 22 endings in Acting Lessons, some offer major changes to the episode and others are variations of different endings."
this is an info from the walkthrough
Before any ending in this game, end the selection with the house burned?

Three girls, one girl beaten by stepfather, one girl has nowhere to go, and one girl is dating dick

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So is there an ending that saves everyone, or do you have to choose who dies?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Before any ending in this game, end the selection with the house burned?

Three girls, one girl beaten by stepfather, one girl has nowhere to go, and one girl is dating dick
You forgot Ana. She's also one of the endings.
I think the end is determined by the choices you make in the game and that from the beginning.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes