• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
Just wondering... How much of the sale price does steam keep? 50% or 60%?
My thinking is, Bypass middle men and go Direct, at least then you will Know that the Author is getting whats his, without having to share with others what they did nothing to help create.

And lets be honest, a classic like this deserves reward.
Valve has a 30% cut,if a game is very successful they lower their cut

Lukatony1

Apr 10, 2020
This is the best adult game I've ever played. Thank you so much.
(I only found the problem that gallery resets sometimes or won't save the state, but is not a problem for me).

apollo6135

Jul 5, 2017
Just finished the current version of BaDik. I absolutely loved it. Great visuals, good writing, and genuinely funny. I'm looking forward to trying this!

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Come on guys. i really loved the game but...

Timed i fapped to it: 0
Times i cried to it: 4+

+ the wedding on the end made me cry ;(((

You are talking about wedding ? Holy shit. You should be really happy with that cuz there's a lot worse endings :D

DarthPSP

Jan 21, 2018
It IS buyable though and it's on sale.
Here's the link to the steam page of the game:
Sorry should've been more specific. The Game is buyable BUT not in Germany. Steam has removed quite a lot of good 18+ Games from the store here and mostly only the shitty ones remained :/

Reactions: shakytube

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Sorry should've been more specific. The Game is buyable BUT not in Germany. Steam has removed quite a lot of good 18+ Games from the store here and mostly only the shitty ones remained :/
Wow really? Strange.Nevertheless Patreon is a better option to support a develepor since as far as I know they get more percentage of the money.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
DPC made a post a few months back about not being able to get on the Steam German market I don't even know if there is a way around that.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
FFS this game was simply awesome, the feels OMG the feels! I'm still feeling regrets about my decisions 2 days after finishing the game? Any other games like this out there besides DIK?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
FFS this game was simply awesome, the feels OMG the feels! I'm still feeling regrets about my decisions 2 days after finishing the game? Any other games like this out there besides DIK?
Some decisions in Twists of My Life can have deep and dark consequences. Not as blatantly unavoidable as in Acting Lessons so it's a nice game to play with lots of beautiful women around

Reactions: shakytube

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The Bad side of this game is that you cant save Both Females :( Mc could save 2 (y) normaly = i could save 2
after saving 1 female life she leaves MC ...
Mc can be together only with his old lover ? that reale sucked
Hate Bad endings ...

Gara

Jan 9, 2018
I thought I was about to marry both Melissa and Megan and live happily ever after. Now I don't want any of those girls in my house, I will stick with Leah or stop going after women altogether, it's not worth the pain.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
The Bad side of this game is that you cant save Both Females :( Mc could save 2 (y) normaly = i could save 2
after saving 1 female life she leaves MC ...
Mc can be together only with his old lover ? that reale sucked
Hate Bad endings ...
there are plenty of different endings in this game based on your choices!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is it me or did anyone else get Life is Strange vibes from this? Megan=Max Melissa=Chloe with her whole attitude and Stepdush also Leah=Mr Jefferson

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes