Ryozuke

Apr 8, 2020
I'm pretty late to the party, but playing AL was an incredible experience and I'd like to thank DrPinkCake for creating such an engaging story and memorable characters. I have never been so emotionally invested in a game before (Seriously, after that infuriating cliffhanger I deleted and installed this game about 3 times, hahaha).

10/10 definitely would play (and suffer) again.

Reactions: tneer2 and ant007

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Damn! This game was something else. I was in a doubt whether to play it or not because I've been reading a lot of posts about how some scene in this game fucked with people's emotions. It did with mine too, but it got a lot better after I saw one of the endings. Glad I mustered the courage to play it. You're a good storyteller DPC :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liam best bro
Yeah I like Melissa more than her

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I enjoyed the game a bunch. I’ve only done one play through and that’s probably all I’ll do. Got a happy ending with Megan.

ill make the same complaint a lot of people have. I think the game needed a true ending (threesome). While I understand the desire Dr Pinkcakes had to tell his story with the heartbreaking choice. I think a 2nd playthrough should have allowed you to unlock the ending we all wanted.

Reactions: Ryozuke

Ryozuke

Apr 8, 2020
I enjoyed the game a bunch. I’ve only done one play through and that’s probably all I’ll do. Got a happy ending with Megan.

ill make the same complaint a lot of people have. I think the game needed a true ending (threesome). While I understand the desire Dr Pinkcakes had to tell his story with the heartbreaking choice. I think a 2nd playthrough should have allowed you to unlock the ending we all wanted.
I agree with you about the threesome ending, and I'm sure not only you but many people (including me) would really appreciate if something like that could happen in the future. I believe this question has already been asked to DrPinkCake many times... does anyone here knows if he said anything about that? Who knows an Acting Lessons DLC could happen after he finishes Being a DIK.

One can dream, right...? :(

Ryozuke

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah I like Melissa more than her
I can understand why so many people like Missy... IMO she's the best looking girl in the game, and as we become more invested in her story we truly believe she deserves to have a happy ending. After I did some playthroughs, however, I preferred to stick with Megan and be faithful to her, because the route where you choose Missy over her felt so much more emotionally stressful that I did not think it was worth it (Another praise to DrPinkCake for evoking so many emotions in this game). If you take the "100% faithful to Megan" route you get both Missy and Liam as your "wingmen" helping you out with Megan, which makes that "CHOICE" a little less painful...

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I agree with you about the threesome ending, and I'm sure not only you but many people (including me) would really appreciate if something like that could happen in the future. I believe this question has already been asked to DrPinkCake many times... does anyone here knows if he said anything about that? Who knows an Acting Lessons DLC could happen after he finishes Being a DIK.

One can dream, right...? :(
Based on what I have read and through supporing BaDIK on Patreon I think it is unlikely he'll do something as fanservicie as that. He takes his work very seriously and in my opinion he is one of the best at it, so it's hard to argue with him. THat said I hope he doesn't end up going for quite such an emotional kick in the balls with DIK since I don't think it would fit with the genre.

I'll join you in that dream though.

Reactions: Ryozuke

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Seeing the pregnancy tag peaked my interest.. How much is it a part of the story? :) Just a short clip in the end or big part with impregnate, pregnant belly etc?
It plays out in the endings the pregnancy with Megan and Rena, can't remember if Melissa did don't think she did.
So it's more impregnation than pregnancy or what do you mean by "It plays out in the endings"?
What I'm asking is whether or not I'm going to see any pregnant bellies and swollen tits.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So it's more impregnation than pregnancy or what do you mean by "It plays out in the endings"?
What I'm asking is whether or not I'm going to see any pregnant bellies and swollen tits.
Just the belly you see in the endings and I think it fast forwards to the giving birth.

Reactions: t727

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
If you choose to save Megan is there an ending where she achieves her goal of becoming a movie actress?

I can‘t explore it myself because of the fact that I can‘t let Melissa die. It would simply tear me apart.

I would like to congratulate DPC for creating such a marvellous VN. I enjoyed it from A to Z and left me very emotional at the end but I thoroughly liked the experience.

Any other VN‘s which has this „choices matter“ style with a focus on narration and character developement?

Thanks for the help!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
there is no way for us to dont touch with leah? i always got bad ending. Shit, any suggestion?
Leah is always going to be in your playthroughs with all the different girls you pick but once she is thwarted at her house that's the last of her.

If you choose to save Megan is there an ending where she achieves her goal of becoming a movie actress?

I can‘t explore it myself because of the fact that I can‘t let Melissa die. It would simply tear me apart.

I would like to congratulate DPC for creating such a marvellous VN. I enjoyed it from A to Z and left me very emotional at the end but I thoroughly liked the experience.

Any other VN‘s which has this „choices matter“ style with a focus on narration and character developement?

Thanks for the help!
Well for Megan's ending the only downside is her losing Melissa she goes onto other things with the MC and that goal of an actress was one of them.

Have you played DPC other game Being a Dik? Also, Philly's games are worth a play Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Leah is always going to be in your playthroughs with all the different girls you pick but once she is thwarted at her house that's the last of her.
so you mean that even from the first time in hospital i don even touch with Leah, she would be burn our house with every single women that we choose?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so you mean that even from the first time in hospital i don even touch with Leah, she would be burn our house with every single women that we choose?
You can keep as much distance as possible but it still doesn't matter in the end it always ends the same with her no matter what you do.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019

Well for Megan's ending the only downside is her losing Melissa she goes onto other things with the MC and that goal of an actress was one of them.

Have you played DPC other game Being a Dik? Also, Philly's games are worth a play Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers.
Thanks for your reply Mormont.

I have already played these 3 games you suggested. Any other suggestions? I fear that I have been spoiled by DPC/PhillyGames and won‘t find another game that leaves me satisfied.
I sincerely hope that there is a gem hidden somewhere.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for your reply Mormont.

I have already played these 3 games you suggested. Any other suggestions? I fear that I have been spoiled by DPC/PhillyGames and won‘t find another game that leaves me satisfied.
I sincerely hope that there is a gem hidden somewhere.
For other games, you'd be better checking this thread here. I can guarantee you there is a lot of hidden gems out there.
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/
Or try some of the games in my signature.

Reactions: GiriGiri
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes