Samhain83

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know made me tear up more, Megan seeing that sonogram or Melissa laughing for the first time after 1 year..
This game was amazing. But we really need 1 happy ending where both girls are happy.. Please...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ugimonaa and Jetse

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
I liked the game it was so cool, the story was perfect, the background too but the ending... it were so sad. I really wanted to save both Melissa and Megan and have a ending with both... But I know it won't be possible because the game is finished. Too bad...

Reactions: Ugimonaa

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know made me tear up more, Megan seeing that sonogram or Melissa laughing for the first time after 1 year..
This game was amazing. But we really need 1 happy ending where both girls are happy.. Please...
In my case Megan seeing the sonogram.....

kaisersecchi

Apr 16, 2020
Man, I was really truly enjoying this game, but Episode 6 fucking broke me down, my mental state can't take ultimatums like that so I had to stop playing genuinely for my own well-being - I have to give it to the Dev tho, he made one hell of a compelling and amazing game.

Reactions: Ugimonaa

Samhain83

Dec 18, 2018
Man, I was really truly enjoying this game, but Episode 6 fucking broke me down, my mental state can't take ultimatums like that so I had to stop playing genuinely for my own well-being - I have to give it to the Dev tho, he made one hell of a compelling and amazing game.
I thought about doing the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and my world was ruined... I hate you all for suggesting this amazing game!!!

DrPinkCake for the love of all the faps that were lost because i don't think anyone wanted to fap after one point or another in this game, please give us a happy ending. I know your game is finished. I understand your vision! But we need that happy ending....

Reactions: zzzu77zzz

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
After reading comments, I presume the game has unhappy ending. I don't like unhappy endings it makes me sad :(:(
I'm quite a emotional person and it's been a while facing depression.... So want to know, what degree of unhappy things are in the game?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After reading comments, I presume the game has unhappy ending. I don't like unhappy endings it makes me sad :(:(
I'm quite a emotional person and it's been a while facing depression.... So want to know, what degree of unhappy things are in the game?
It's more of a choice you have to make that's the hardest thing to do but I suggest you give it a try because despite that it really is a game you should play at least once.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If that's true I cannot recommend you to play the game. It's the most serious stuff you could imagine, you will experience a traumatic scene (and maybe even take a -literally- vital decission on someone's life) so it could be really tough. But in the best paths you'll also see how the MC achieves to overcome that difficult experience so maybe it's somehow inspirational... just be aware

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Depression often has me feeling numb and soul less. AL is really well written and can evoke many emotions. I shed real tears over 'that event', also laugh my ass off, get worried, angry, happy... I actually cared for characters in the story.
Not usually a drama fan but this is a rollercoaster I would recommend.

Reactions: Real Deggy

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Depression often has me feeling numb and soul less. AL is really well written and can evoke many emotions. I shed real tears over 'that event', also laugh my ass off, get worried, angry, happy... I actually cared for characters in the story.
Not usually a drama fan but this is a rollercoaster I would recommend.
Exactly the same Lurka said.
This game is a mandatory piece.
As a 36yo woman with both feet planted solid on the ground, I'd call myself emotionally stable. But this game really gets under your skin. In a good way.
And it is totally worth the pain you will experience.

Kclucifer

It is not a happy happy ending. But a good ending nonetheless. It gives closure and, depending on your actions, a rewarding relationship at the end.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
The choice was made instantly, and it took 5 seconds to come to grips with it before clicking. It's amazing what goes through your mind in that time. I didn't expect to be shook up as I was and to experience such a range of emotions in the aftermath. I've been trying to decide whether the strong emotions we've experienced was further fueled by our minds being jelly due to being in fap-mode, or from heightened intensity from being in fap-mode.

For me, the trigger was being presented with a choice that I couldn't accept in real life. Because we all SWEAR that there's no way
. Could I, though? At what points in my life did I have the confluence of guts, decisiveness, poise and physical strength needed to get in and get out? I say confluence because, during my life, the degrees of these traits have come and gone. Regardless, I'd like to believe that I've always had the smarts to not to put my fist though glass before trying to play hero.

The other thing was, while my lust preferred

All that in five seconds.

I understand that there might be an ending where,
. I must admit, if I had organically arrived at this ending, I'd likely still be crying.

BeachpartyX

May 23, 2020
The final choice was hard and the whole situation kind of an incalculable surprise. I would prefer to have at least the option to prevent the disaster by choosing a different path even very early in the game. But anyway it's a really good game.

Reactions: Neitha
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes