Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
After reading comments, I presume the game has unhappy ending. I don't like unhappy endings it makes me sad :(:(
I'm quite a emotional person and it's been a while facing depression.... So want to know, what degree of unhappy things are in the game?
If you don't like unhappy endings and/or you are facing depression you can play the first 5 chapters.....but stop there!!!!!!
I am not a very emotional person, it's not normal that I cry seeing sad movies and I can assure you this game make me feel so sad and throw some tears.....but I like it!
In your case my advice it's not play it or just the first 5 chapters.

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
The choice was made instantly, and it took 5 seconds to come to grips with it before clicking. It's amazing what goes through your mind in that time. I didn't expect to be shook up as I was and to experience such a range of emotions in the aftermath. I've been trying to decide whether the strong emotions we've experienced was further fueled by our minds being jelly due to being in fap-mode, or from heightened intensity from being in fap-mode.

For me, the trigger was being presented with a choice that I couldn't accept in real life. Because we all SWEAR that there's no way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Could I, though? At what points in my life did I have the confluence of guts, decisiveness, poise and physical strength needed to get in and get out? I say confluence because, during my life, the degrees of these traits have come and gone. Regardless, I'd like to believe that I've always had the smarts to not to put my fist though glass before trying to play hero.

The other thing was, while my lust preferred

All that in five seconds.

I understand that there might be an ending where,
. I must admit, if I had organically arrived at this ending, I'd likely still be crying.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Same for women, they can have a orgasm from having their tits fondled sometimes... they can have one through clit stimulation, they can have one by hitting the "fabled" g-spot which isnt very deep inside the vagina you just have to know what position to be in to knock at its doors, if anything a lot of girls dont appreciate you pounding out their cervix from my experience...and I do mean pounding, not just gently touching...
ohohoho.... thanks for the advice;);)

theracemouse

Jun 7, 2020
I might be missing something obvious but after downloading and opening the .exe file the gallery still isn't fully unlocked. I only have maybe 30% of the scenes.

pippippero

May 9, 2020
. I must admit, if I had organically arrived at this ending, I'd likely still be crying.
I arrived at this ending by myself and I believe this is the best possible ending?

I am not completely sure I want to replay the game to see what happens in the final moments if you

Cornetto_scoop96

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 387104

Overview:

The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

Thread Updated: 2019-08-12
Release Date: 2019-08-11
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Extras
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Being A DIK
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

"Extras" includes additional animations and renders.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA -
Android (v1.0.0):
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras:
Spanish translation - - -
Thank you Samken for links.

View attachment 149711 View attachment 149712 View attachment 149713 View attachment 149714 View attachment 149715 View attachment 149716 View attachment 149718 View attachment 149719 View attachment 149720
View attachment 149721 View attachment 149722 View attachment 149723 View attachment 149724 View attachment 149725 View attachment 149726 View attachment 149727 View attachment 149728 View attachment 149729
Whenever i try to play. After sometime the game crashes automatically without any traceback. I didn't what's causing it.

View attachment 387104

Overview:

The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

Thread Updated: 2019-08-12
Release Date: 2019-08-11
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Extras
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Being A DIK
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

"Extras" includes additional animations and renders.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA -
Android (v1.0.0):
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extras:
Spanish translation - - -
Thank you Samken for links.

View attachment 149711 View attachment 149712 View attachment 149713 View attachment 149714 View attachment 149715 View attachment 149716 View attachment 149718 View attachment 149719 View attachment 149720
View attachment 149721 View attachment 149722 View attachment 149723 View attachment 149724 View attachment 149725 View attachment 149726 View attachment 149727 View attachment 149728 View attachment 149729
Every time i try to play. It ctashes after few moments. Even so without any traceback. I tried it without the mod to bes sure. But it still crashes. Pls provide a solution for this. Don't wanna miss this legend

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
I played Being a DIK finished it. I really liked it and I learned that this game also did by same creator so I am playing it now.
I am at the beginning where the character is going to meet with Megan first time after hospital but the story is a bit boring until now when I compared this with Being a DIK.
I am curious if I should continue or not.

Reactions: JujuFruit
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes