Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I played Being a DIK finished it. I really liked it and I learned that this game also did by same creator so I am playing it now.
I am at the beginning where the character is going to meet with Megan first time after hospital but the story is a bit boring until now when I compared this with Being a DIK.
I am curious if I should continue or not.
Well that depends on your taste. Acting Lessons is far from the setting of BaDIK and tells its own compelling story.
If it isn't something for you drop it. But I'd recommend to play a few more hours so you really can decide if it gets you or not.

ZTGTHEGAMER

Dec 15, 2019
I was hesitant to download because i thought this was going to be on some racist stuff, proved me correct to. But the overall game was good except for that part and that was he said to liam.

Reactions: JujuFruit

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
And yet somehow fit in the woman's snatch... I'm like I hope these devs are doing it because of animation/modeling restrictions, and not because they seriously THINK any woman can take a 15inch dick fully inside her...

Whats worse is you bring this up, and you get tons of haters immediately busting out gems like "you must have small penus hurr durr lolz" or "cervical orgasms are the best, you cant do that with an average dick !!".... Girls can get orgasms from the dumbest things much like men...

I never been able to reach orgasm from a footjob, doesnt mean I dont believe other guys can. Same for women, they can have a orgasm from having their tits fondled sometimes... they can have one through clit stimulation, they can have one by hitting the "fabled" g-spot which isnt very deep inside the vagina you just have to know what position to be in to knock at its doors, if anything a lot of girls dont appreciate you pounding out their cervix from my experience...and I do mean pounding, not just gently touching...
im sick of all these games with foot jobs...in real life foot jobs will never happen i hate feet period
be nice if more games had options to turn off certain stuff (foot jobs,etc)
haters always gonna hate ...cant please everyone...do what i do rise above it and ignore it.
another thing i hate is balloon tits ...just thought id throw that out there LOL

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
Amazing game but holy shit can't stop crying also the story is great.. does anyone know the song that plays at the ending credits?

• Sad

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
This is the single greatest Visual Novel I've played ever. BaD will go down as the better game probably, but having a masterpiece such as this as your first game is really something special. All praise goes to Dr.PinkCake!

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
That was a weird experience, the game was the greatest game I've played, to be honest, the part that I think is weird is how I got so emotional and the game too, It's a well-written game and the looks of the game is on point

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Got round to playing after going through BaDIK.

Must admit I struggled through the early part of the game as I eliminated Melissa early and Megan was a massive bore who I couldn't shake off or eliminate as a relationship option until the obvious point (where I would of saved Melissa if it gave me the choice. Luckily Rena kept me interested enough to get to the ending.

• Sad

kakapuu

Dec 18, 2018
This game really gave me the feels, never played a VN that really could make me invested in the story and end with me feeling both sad and happy at the same time. The last episode did make me pull my pants back on though. No meat was beat that day.

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Well.. I´m telling u the truth, I just download games like this normally to have some fun.. But after playing a game like this.. ouf.. The story is great, fucking sad, I nearly cried to be true. But I also loved how it was made. Ur choices are important for the whole story and also u can feel how the end hit you in a different way.. I wish i could get another game like this.. Like kakapuu had written.. " the last episode did make me pull my pants back on though. No meat was beat that day. "

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes