mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
After the fire you get a screen with their faces. If she's available you can click on her, that's the girl you decide to stay with. This is the choice mentioned in the WT
NOPE! That's NOT IT! I clicked that and got the same ending as before, with Ada. That point where Rena must be my first choice must be somewhere else.. i can only guess it would be at the cabin where i have 5 choices and must select 2.. whereby probably Rena must be the first. Will try that. Must see the Rena ending now, before any of the "good ones" with Megan or Melissa because i played the game fucking all girls and that gives me only 2 ways to not end alone: with Ada or with Rena. I had Ada ending, need Rena now. After i exclude Rena i can start playing again and fuck only Megan and Melissa..

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
NOPE! That's NOT IT! I clicked that and got the same ending as before, with Ada. That point where Rena must be my first choice must be somewhere else.. i can only guess it would be at the cabin where i have 5 choices and must select 2.. whereby probably Rena must be the first. Will try that. Must see the Rena ending now, before any of the "good ones" with Megan or Melissa because i played the game fucking all girls and that gives me only 2 ways to not end alone: with Ada or with Rena. I had Ada ending, need Rena now. After i exclude Rena i can start playing again and fuck only Megan and Melissa..
If you can click on Rena but still get the Anna ending (didn't know that was possible) it's simply because you are telling Anna you couldn't move on. Tell her she must forget you (or even better, don't fuck her) and you should get the Rena ending.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If you can click on Rena but still get the Anna ending (didn't know that was possible) it's simply because you are telling Anna you couldn't move on. Tell her she must forget you (or even better, don't fuck her) and you should get the Rena ending.
Nope that doesn't work either. I simply refused to fuck her but i still get the Ada ending because at the end of the psycho treatment, the psychiatrist woman keeps asking me about how I met her.. I still think it's the choice at the cabin which is why i play now the whole game again from there with choosing Rena there first. In my first playthrough i wanted to see the scene with Hedwig and Angela on the beach so i chose them first. Will also refuse again to fuck Ada this time.
Besides, according to the "Endings guide" for an end with Rena it is not necessary to avoid fucking anybody!

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Nope that doesn't work either. I simply refused to fuck her but i still get the Ada ending because at the end of the psycho treatment, the psychiatrist woman keeps asking me about how I met her.. I still think it's the choice at the cabin which is why i play now the whole game again from there with choosing Rena there first. In my first playthrough i wanted to see the scene with Hedwig and Angela on the beach so i chose them first. Will also refuse again to fuck Ada this time.
Besides, according to the "Endings guide" for an end with Rena it is not necessary to avoid fucking anybody!
I'm lost. In the cabin you have 2 time slots, you only need to use 1 of them to help Rena, it doesn't matter if you do something else before going to see her. Then it's just a matter of kissing her, etc. I think you might be choosing wrong dialog lines with her. But if you can click on her in that screen with the 3 main girls and you have been avoiding Ana (not sure why you keep calling her Ada), you should end with her. Doctor always talks about Ana because that break up is the origin of your issues, but MC respond in a different way depending on your choices regarding her. The story of how you met her is always there but this doesn't mean you are in her endings

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm lost. In the cabin you have 2 time slots, you only need to use 1 of them to help Rena, it doesn't matter if you do something else before going to see her. Then it's just a matter of kissing her, etc. I think you might be choosing wrong dialog lines with her. But if you can click on her in that screen with the 3 main girls and you have been avoiding Ana (not sure why you keep calling her Ada), you should end with her. Doctor always talks about Ana because that break up is the origin of your issues, but MC respond in a different way depending on your choices regarding her. The story of how you met her is always there but this doesn't mean you are in her endings
I played as i said from the cabin, chose Rena first there and clicked every possible positive answer with Rena after that. Did not fuck Ana, did click Rena's face after the fire and indeed did NOT get the Ana ending anymore this time but STILL NO RENA, i got this:

One thing seemed strange to me tough. At the concert when Rena was with Dick, i dunno i maybe should not tell her the truth (that I love Megan and Melissa) because she keeps repeating that she will not date me while i date them and goes away..

Oh wait i see something in the WT related to this scene. WT says here: " If you are interested in Rena, you need to have fucked her(*i did that) , made a move on her(*I did that), kissed her(*did that) and not told Megan that you love her (!!! did that NOT!!!). I told Megan that I love her because i'm saving Melissa this time so i thought that shouldn't matter on this path. Will try now again from THERE on (don't tell Megan that i love her).

And here I go again through the whole psycho terror.. Dear DPC, this is NOT a Hitchcock movie, its a fuckin' fappin' adult game ! Don't fuckin' do this again in BaDIK!

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
And here I go again through the whole psycho terror.. Dear DPC, this is NOT a Hitchcock movie, its a fuckin' fappin' adult game ! Don't fuckin' do this again in BaDIK!
Hope you get now what you want. I'm pretty sure he'll do something similar in BaDIK, considering Jill's message at the start of the game. It won't be a happy ride

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hope you get now what you want. I'm pretty sure he'll do something similar in BaDIK, considering Jill's message at the start of the game. It won't be a happy ride
Yes looks good this time.. different dialogues, Melissa leaves the hospital and seems i'm with Rena.. that fuckin simple choice of loving or not loving Megan, which had in fact nothing to do with saving Melissa and going on that path.. I thought i'd be nice to her before she dies lol..

As for BaDIK.. he should really think twice before doing such a shit there. Losing 6000+ paying subscribers next day after he does that may not be a very clever choice when he makes like 20K or more per month right now....

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yes looks good this time.. different dialogues, Melissa leaves the hospital and seems i'm with Rena.. that fuckin simple choice of loving or not loving Megan, which had in fact nothing to do with saving Melissa and going on that path.. I thought i'd be nice to her before she dies lol..

As for BaDIK.. he should really think twice before doing such a shit there. Losing 6000+ paying subscribers next day after he does that may not be a very clever choice when he makes like 20K or more per month right now....
6000 subscribers, all of them should know there will be a depressing turn of events (it is clearly hinted in that intro) and many of them know what he did here. So he won't lose that much, don't worry about him. This is just his style and it seems to be a quite successful one

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
6000 subscribers, all of them should know there will be a depressing turn of events (it is clearly hinted in that intro) and many of them know what he did here. So he won't lose that much, don't worry about him. This is just his style and it seems to be a quite successful one
Fuck that style of his .. when we have there at least 2 nice different possible polyamory relations with 2 or even 3 girls at a time... Will he again not allow any of them to conclude? Bastard!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Man... it's still not clear for me. I'm just trying to reach Ending 21 (Rena) The Ending guide says: "for this branch you cannot have rejected Melissa, but Rena must, as the branch states, have been your first choice". WHERE the fuck must Rena have been my first choice??? At which point? There's so many choices involving Rena during the game.. which one is meant here?
DPC wrote that part of the WT in a very confusing way when it was indeed very simple.

There are 2 Rena paths: one where you save Megan and one where you save Melissa. Period.
Obviously, if you want to be able to save Melissa you cannot have rejected her at the beginning of the game; otherwise you will only be able to save Megan from the fire. It was unnecessary for him to mention that and only created further confusion.

As for Rena being your 1st choice, by that DPC simply meant that you had to choose Rena as your only LI in ep 6. After that you will make your 2nd choice, i.e. which girl you're going to save from the fire. But which girl you save doesn't affect the fact that you chose to be in love with Rena.

Also note that there's a mistake in ending 22. He copied-pasted ending 21 and so ending 22 reads "for this branch you cannot have rejected Melissa, but Rena must, as the branch states, have been your first choice." 22 is actually a Rena - Megan ending so in that branch you may have rejected Melissa if you wanted to.

I also noticed that there was a little confusion between you two about clicking on the girl's faces at the end of ep 6.
Well, you cannot click on any girls face. That screen ONLY higlights the girl you have already chosen as your main LI: Megan, Melissa or Rena.
As that screen reads, "your fate is sealed." There's nothing for you to choose there.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
DPC wrote that part of the WT in a very confusing way when it was indeed very simple.

There are 2 Rena paths: one where you save Megan and one where you save Melissa. Period.
Obviously, if you want to be able to save Melissa you cannot have rejected her at the beginning of the game; otherwise you will only be able to save Megan from the fire. It was unnecessary for him to mention that and only created further confusion.

As for Rena being your 1st choice, by that DPC simply meant that you had to choose Rena as your only LI in ep 6. After that you will make your 2nd choice, i.e. which girl you're going to save from the fire. But which girl you save doesn't affect the fact that you chose to be in love with Rena.

Also note that there's a mistake in ending 22. He copied-pasted ending 21 and so ending 22 reads "for this branch you cannot have rejected Melissa, but Rena must, as the branch states, have been your first choice." 22 is actually a Rena - Megan ending so in that branch you may have rejected Melissa if you wanted to.

I also noticed that there was a little confusion between you two about clicking on the girl's faces at the end of ep 6.
Well, you cannot click on any girls face. That screen ONLY higlights the girl you have already chosen as your main LI: Megan, Melissa or Rena.
As that screen reads, "your fate is sealed." There's nothing for you to choose there.
Yes but the problem is with the requirement to "have not told Megan that you love her". When I save Melissa, why should it matter what I told Megan or not? Megan is dead on that path..

Alo a little strange in the Rena ending is that (in my playthrough) Liam didn't die but also didn't get together with the other nurse, he was just still there, alone. Probably had less than 17 points..

Reactions: Aristos

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
Just reached the point in the story where you both admire the desire of the plot to not be your typical harem game...and also where you scream at the developer "NO! WHY!?!"...

Love the character development and character renders. Only thing so far I think could use some upgrading would be the animation fluidity.

That said...is it possible to get both Melissa and Rena long term, or Megan and Rena?

EDIT: Saved my game and picked one girl in Episode 6 (no spoilers) and continued on...just wow. The plot and delivery in 7 and 8...outstanding!

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm missing a scene in the gallery and I can not guess which and with whom. Should be in episode 6. Can someone guess? Here is a screenshot of my gallery:

Coby1237

Jul 2, 2018
just finished playing this. Why do you make games that make my heart hurt :cry:? 10\10
cant wait for "being a dik" next update.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm missing a scene in the gallery and I can not guess which and with whom. Should be in episode 6. Can someone guess? Here is a screenshot of my gallery:
It's a slight variation on Melissa's sex scene. Not sure what triggers it (maybe you were a little short on points for her?)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's a slight variation on Melissa's sex scene. Not sure what triggers it (maybe you were a little short on points for her?)
yes in that playthrough i was concerned that Liam may die so i made points for him and went over the scene with Melissa being beaten at the beginning so i couldn't intervene there.. Is it just a short of the full scene or a different one?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
yes in that playthrough i was concerned that Liam may die so i made points for him and went over the scene with Melissa being beaten at the beginning so i couldn't intervene there.. Is it just a short of the full scene or a different one?
In the one you are missing she also rides you but other than that it's the same scene

Last edited:

dadizonline

Mar 14, 2020
Dr Pinkcake I've barely played a couple of dozen top trending games but so far I enjoyed your both games most among my other favourites are milf city and treasures of Nadia.

Big fan <3

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes