felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't worry my friend, same has happened at the 99% of the players who hace enjoyed this marvelous adventure.
Tomorrow you will be fine;)
I finished the first chapter, and I feel good

the DPC brand is evident. the way he uses music is really cinematic, and in my opinion it makes a difference with other games.
already "sensations" have been created on different characters, talking about feelings seems premature to me.
if I have to find a fault: repeatedly using the same trick to insert a lewd scene is trivial, DPC could have done something better.

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Damn this story has some dark twists....
And then some even darker ones. Not what I expected, but very interesting.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends how the scene is set up..... camera angles have a lot to do with it. Pull the camera down and put a slight upward angle and she will look too tall.
it doesn't seem to me an angle problem ...
the kitchen countertop reaches Megan's chest, she looks like a little girl

of course it is not an important issue

JackSlater2020

Apr 25, 2020
A great game, what is interesting are the decisions you make that end one way or another in history, I definitely recommend playing it.

ArthurxClarke

Jan 3, 2020
is there an ending different from the burning house one? is there anyway to avoid that, or is that the only ending? can you choose to have both Megan and Melissa, without one of them dying?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
is there an ending different from the burning house one? is there anyway to avoid that, or is that the only ending? can you choose to have both Megan and Melissa, without one of them dying?
That is not the ending. It's a plot point that redirects the story and therefore is an unavoidable event. The endings are how you choose to cope with the fallout of the event. The ending options range from sad to beautiful, it's up to you to get there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just finished the first run.
basically I was a perfect boy scout.

I have to say that until the sixth chapter it's the best game I've ever played, and I don't think I'll find a better one. I really enjoyed the relationships between the various characters, and how they evolve, and I found each character met overall interesting.

from chapter 6 onwards the matter gets out of hand to DPC ... he exaggerates, continually adding drama, but in this way it takes away importance from what has already been shown. there were already many interesting situations to develop, instead it becomes a confused scenario where everything can be. to give an example on a minor question: what is the use of a corrupt policeman in the economy of history? practically nothing. Peter could simply get away with a testimony in favor of his wife.

and I assure you that I am not complaining about the issue of mourning, with all the situation described it is credible, it hurts but it fits.

also it's all drama that we have to passively undergo, the last 2 chapters are practically a movie ...

now I wait a couple of days to do some other run, at least one for Melissa and one for Rena, even if knowing how it goes, I will feel very guilty ...

of course it remains a great game, but the lack of measure in the final part remains a major flaw

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes