SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough and I got to say, it's going to be my last one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're not the first nor the last.

I'm reminded of a quote: "That was the greatest movie I never want to see again." I may play through again to see some additional Liam content and some misc items but this was a hard one to completely play through.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshramAscendant

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
For me AL was for the first time, the kind of experience that got me excited about these games And it helps that Megan was my first choice.
#TeamMegan!

Music, drama, joy, sadness and all still in simple gameplay.
Because of this for me personally AL is my top1 game.

Edit:
My top 3 games
1: Acting Lessons 5/5(For me ofc)
2: Being a DIK 4.5/5
3: Good Girl Gone Bad 4.5/5

Last edited:

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
I've just finished my first time playthrough. What a journey.

Looks like I'm gonna agree with the quote from SMD's post. Hahaha
Wish there is a choice for it though!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Welcome to the club. It was going so well, wasn't it?
obviously too well. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and being on the second run I knew I would get to that situation ....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

In your opinion, wouldn't it have been better if the dilemma about who to save had been there even if we declared ourselves only to Megan?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it's not an original scene, but it's the extreme dilemma, well managed by DPC, in my opinion.

and there was no need for dramatic additions afterwards, it is already the extreme peak in all 3 hypotheses

the big problem of the hypothesis that you indicated, that in the end you save one of the two "by chance", without real motivation , which is quite cynical and alienating

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i'm on my second run (Megan + Melissa)

now I don't know what to do:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I finished the second run Megan + Melissa

and I must say that the scenes and dialogues with Melissa, to which I have given priority having already seen those of Megan, have impressed me a lot, they are my favorites

I saw both the happy ending and the one with final reconciliation

best run for now

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I have completed the main routes, I am relatively interested in the 22 endings

the two (important) defects in the last part remain (excess of dramatic situations and lack of interaction), but the judgment on the game is certainly positive.

in the end Melissa is my favorite LI, so much that when I had to choose Megan I suffered a lot, the fact of not being the perfect girl makes her more interesting than Megan, and her disinhibition makes everything spicier.

of the main routes, the one with Rena is the most disappointing, and in my opinion it is also the worst written one. Rena is presented to us as a negative character, and this is not a problem but rather adds depth to the cast. but when MC chooses her no redemption is triggered, she remains a very superficial, almost cynical character. Liam continues to advise us to drop her until the end (a bit strange considering that in an "alternative future" she would be his girlfriend). the bitterest scene is given to her (when Megan in the hospital listens to her confession of love)

the real surprise was the ending with Ana, really a stroke of genius, she deserved an ending, and probably deserved more space, the complicated relationship between MC and Ana is very interesting and complex, and give a different reading of the flashbacks about her really strong

now I make another couple of attempts to kill Leah and then quit

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
I think I have completed the main routes, I am relatively interested in the 22 endings

the two (important) defects in the last part remain (excess of dramatic situations and lack of interaction), but the judgment on the game is certainly positive.

in the end Melissa is my favorite LI, so much that when I had to choose Megan I suffered a lot, the fact of not being the perfect girl makes her more interesting than Megan, and her disinhibition makes everything spicier.

of the main routes, the one with Rena is the most disappointing, and in my opinion it is also the worst written one. Rena is presented to us as a negative character, and this is not a problem but rather adds depth to the cast. but when MC chooses her no redemption is triggered, she remains a very superficial, almost cynical character. Liam continues to advise us to drop her until the end (a bit strange considering that in an "alternative future" she would be his girlfriend). the bitterest scene is given to her (when Megan in the hospital listens to her confession of love)

the real surprise was the ending with Ana, really a stroke of genius, she deserved an ending, and probably deserved more space, the complicated relationship between MC and Ana is very interesting and complex, and give a different reading of the flashbacks about her really strong

now I make another couple of attempts to kill Leah and then quit
If you finally discover how to kill Leah before the last act tell us!!

Reactions: kandemoor
D

Deleted member 2650688

this game suck.there are multiple ending but all of them are sad

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes