Jul 25, 2018
Have anyone try lain mod for this game

Can i see all ending in one play through
Or
I jv yo make save file for each character

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sad ending doesn't mean the game sucks bro....

the endings are very beautiful

the post-final scenes are rather useless, and not particularly funny

if I really have to indicate a defect, the two endings in which the LIs (Megan or Melissa) forgive MC only after having scattered the ashes, would have deserved a further scene after

Reactions: Jetse

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wanted to explore some of the alternative endings, but I give up

I have a psychological blockage and I can't leave Melissa in the fire

there are some dialogues that I never tire of rereading

it is a pity that in the end this game is remembered as the one in which at a certain point an LI dies, it is very reductive

Reactions: Jetse

blkrider

Mar 25, 2020
I've just played the game till the fire. Started over to try to avoid the fire. Googled walkthrough to see if there is a way to avoid fire or save them both. Deleted the game.
F**k you dev I'm never playing any game from you again...

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Have anyone try lain mod for this game

Can i see all ending in one play through
Or
I jv yo make save file for each character
You will need more than 4 runs to achieve at least the finals with 4 girls. Apart there are some variations qnd you can use saves.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've just played the game till the fire. Started over to try to avoid the fire. Googled walkthrough to see if there is a way to avoid fire or save them both. Deleted the game.
F**k you dev I'm never playing any game from you again...
let me tell you, you were wrong

it's a game that has its flaws, but fire isn't the problem, but the game experience is worth everything

Reactions: poopy13 and Jetse

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it's been a while that i played that wonderful game.
who could tell me in wich game my best buddy Liam still shows up?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Seriously, I was really hyped to play this. Now I'm scared as fuck to. If I develop heavy feelings for these girls, and if one of them is the black haired girl with the nose ring then I inevitably will, I WILL not be able to handle seeing one of them die. My heart isn't built for that. I fall in love with fictional characters way too easily (a terrible flaw of mine, freely admitted.) And I absolutely will break down crying. Someone save my heart and tell me that neither Melissa nor Megan are the black haired girl with the nose ring so I can lose at least SOME of my trepidation... I mean, for fucks sake I'm the guy who cried for hours when Naruto didn't end up with Sakura and when Hedwig and Tonks died in Harry Potter. Please don't do this to me Doc...

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Omg, Hedwig :( it’s been a while by I believed there is a black haired girl type that your talking about but...idk man I think you should play it, it was a good story...arg now I’m remembering some of it..

Edit: As far as I can remember I’m pretty sure it was a great story.

Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Omg, Hedwig :( it’s been a while by I believed there is a black haired girl type that your talking about but...idk man I think you should play it, it was a good story...arg now I’m remembering some of it..

Edit: As far as I can remember I’m pretty sure it was a great story.
If the story is worth it, I'll go through with it even if the tears are inevitable. The Harry Potter series is a great testament to that. I almost gave up completely after Tonks died. Seriously, she was hands down my favorite character in the series, even if she technically only lived for the entirety of like, two books and wasn't that crucial to the series as a whole, her death is still the one that fucked with me the absolute most. I still, to this day, won't go through with Boruto however. That was just bullshit. Period. Naruto should've ended up with Sakura. I will fight to the death defending that opinion. I'm literally so committed to that ship that I have Kurama sitting under a cherry tree tatted on my left forearm, just to make a point.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
If the story is worth it, I'll go through with it even if the tears are inevitable. The Harry Potter series is a great testament to that. I almost gave up completely after Tonks died. Seriously, she was hands down my favorite character in the series, even if she technically only lived for the entirety of like, two books and wasn't that crucial to the series as a whole, her death is still the one that fucked with me the absolute most. I still, to this day, won't go through with Boruto however. That was just bullshit. Period. Naruto should've ended up with Sakura. I will fight to the death defending that opinion. I'm literally so committed to that ship that I have Kurama sitting under a cherry tree tatted on my left forearm, just to make a point.
Haha that tattoo part is awesome, I only Watched the movies(unfortunately) don’t you hate when your so committed to a story or part of the story and the writer just goes the complete opposite way, like wtf. Sometimes it’s necessary but others it’s like No, dude, Why? I have a sense that’s how it was in Naruto(never watched it).

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Haha that tattoo part is awesome, I only Watched the movies(unfortunately) don’t you hate when your so committed to a story or part of the story and the writer just goes the complete opposite way, like wtf. Sometimes it’s necessary but others it’s like No, dude, Why? I have a sense that’s how it was in Naruto(never watched it).
690+ manga chapters + a majority of the anime proves you right. Seriously, so much fucking build up, everything pointing right to this finally fucking happening and making my childhood dreams of these two come true, all tossed away for a bullshit half-assed apology from a sorry piece of shit that legit should've been executed for his crimes after the defeat of Kaguya and that's all it takes to completely ruin everything. Fuck Boruto, it's existence is nothing more than spitting in the face of the fans, fuck The Last for the same reason and fuck Kishimoto for crushing my childhood dreams and ruining a truly great anime/manga. Also, fuck your half assed bullshit excuses for why you did it... Jesus I need to pm you about this if we're gonna keep discussing it, otherwise my rant about this WILL be never ending. So it's off to the PM's for me.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes