TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
The game is like Liam, I think: It starts looking a little blunt, a little crazy, but most of all a little immature. But then you get to discover the amazing depth and maturity beneath the blunt first impression. This is one of the most mature and "real" games when it comes to its look upon life. No sci-fi, no hero, almost no crazy. Without a few excempts, this game could have happened to you.

Oh, I had prejudices about the game. But how wrong I was. It is not one of the most horny making games I played, even though it taking a solid place in the middle of the non-garbage VNs. But it is one if the most heart-touching games I played!

No recommention for people with no empathy or ones that are skipping most unread dialogue unitl the next hot scene.
For everybody else a big recommendation!

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Man...like I want to see all 22 endings but playing this that many times is like....
...but its such a great game I want to see all the endings lol
Yeah , I remember Leap Of Faith's walkthrough had a section where it went into all the variables that affected the story. Essentially, to check out a specific scene / path we could just assign the variables, values accordingly and not have to play through again and again.
Itd be cool if Acting Lessons did that. Although I assume you could mess around. Maybe there are mods for that...

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah , I remember Leap Of Faith's walkthrough had a section where it went into all the variables that affected the story. Essentially, to check out a specific scene / path we could just assign the variables, values accordingly and not have to play through again and again.
Itd be cool if Acting Lessons did that. Although I assume you could mess around. Maybe there are mods for that...
Sounds like a job for Sancho1969 :WeSmart:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
just finished this game
man i even enable the cheat and change the variables to true for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

overall i dont think i will be playing the game for another routes to be honest
one punch in the gut is pretty enough i guess

and hey
DrPinkCake

great game but don't do BaDIK like this one please
because it will hurt us all or at least make secret ending or something

Reactions: Magazif and Jumbi

darkxl

Oct 30, 2022
man this game should have a tag "don't play it if you don't wanna be sad"
Is so unfair.

I just can't try other routes, I feel so bad...

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just reading some of the comments, and all I can say is this game makes you feel alive.

Yea in that case I am permanently out. I can't take this stuff.
I think it was normal for people to take a break on this one. If I remember correctly I waited 6 months or so, let the trauma subside a bit. lol

no I don't think so, I play Adult Game to escape reality and have fun, not for soul crushing sadness, and his other game Being a DIK, I know it is liked by a lot of people, I played it, did not like it, way too much cock teasing in it, and doing school work and taking test.... nope didn't like it. But hey to each their own.
You can turn off almost all the mini-game type shit at the beginning. Free-roam still exists I think that's it.

Reactions: Nezron

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
I imagine you are aware of this, but this game is also one by Dr. Pinkcake. If you do not like his current game, chances are that this one will probably disappoint you the same. Also, I know all of this is pretty subjective, but I wonder what problem you find with the story of BaDIK. It has both a better story and storytelling than most AVNs.
Sorry for the late reply but I played that game when it came out it's been years now I think the story was some poor guy got excepted in a good school for unknown reasons and he had to do stupid stuff to join some school clubs I didn't find it interesting so I never played it

• Hey there
Reactions: petale69 and Jumbi

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people who can explain why there is a fire in the MS house? and he needs to choose 1 out of 2 girls .. is this senari or did I choose the wrong option somewhere? step by step instructions helped only in the 1st episode of the game and then yeli yeli and in the national 2nd episode it was already necessary for me to choose at random ,,, so I think this one from the choice or some kind of senari ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Can somebody tell me what part of the game is Lynette mentioned? I've already played the game multiple times, but due to the skip function I can't quite seem to remember. Was she in a phone call or something? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It's in the very first Episode when Jonas calls the fake number and a Lynette answers. No idea if it's the same Lynette from Being a Dik.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
people who can explain why there is a fire in the MS house? and he needs to choose 1 out of 2 girls .. is this senari or did I choose the wrong option somewhere? step by step instructions helped only in the 1st episode of the game and then yeli yeli and in the national 2nd episode it was already necessary for me to choose at random ,,, so I think this one from the choice or some kind of senari ?!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 803 Votes