Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Your biggest mistake, friend.
no I don't think so, I play Adult Game to escape reality and have fun, not for soul crushing sadness, and his other game Being a DIK, I know it is liked by a lot of people, I played it, did not like it, way too much cock teasing in it, and doing school work and taking test.... nope didn't like it. But hey to each their own.

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Yea in that case I am permanently out. I can't take this stuff.
Yeah it's pretty dark. It's even worse if you choose a certain path. If you choose both Melissa and Megan, it's even harder to take in. As emotional as this game was, I would say Leap Of Faith takes it to a whole new level just because of the relations and connections to real life and the way it was portrayed.. However, if you feel fine someday I would really suggest checking it out.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
This is gonna be weirdly deep and personal, but I felt like sharing. I just finished with I believe ending 6? and ngl, I'm a mess. My girlfriend of 7 years dumped me in February, and playing the story out with Megan, despite the batshit craziness that happens, made me remember all the moments I shared with her. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is brilliantly written, (as hard as it was to accept the ending of ep6) and I'm sitting here crying like a baby. Overall not just a beautifully done AVN, but just a damn good visual novel.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
This is gonna be weirdly deep and personal, but I felt like sharing. I just finished with I believe ending 6? and ngl, I'm a mess. My girlfriend of 7 years dumped me in February, and playing the story out with Megan, despite the batshit craziness that happens, made me remember all the moments I shared with her. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is brilliantly written, (as hard as it was to accept the ending of ep6) and I'm sitting here crying like a baby. Overall not just a beautifully done AVN, but just a damn good visual novel.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing this with us good brother. As Acting Lessons illustrates for us, there is no normal timeline for healing from pain. 5 years, 1 year, decades...you don't need to rush to heal. I hope you can keep receiving these reminders that there's still a beautiful world and beautiful life out there for you, whenever you are ready

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Played the game for a quick wank, stayed for an emotional rollercoaster. When you think things are going to be good the story will take a quick 180 nosedive back to earth damn highly recommend.

Animations are below average and they are just bad. But that is not the point of the game I understand, so don't expect 10/10 animation. What few H-scenes there are it is amplified by the emotion you'll get while reading, and yes you need to read this one out.

Reactions: TimoF965
Oct 10, 2022
Can you tell me witch girl then I will know who to avoid
Well, I do not want to spoil it for you but the whole story of the game is "you do not have control on everything, all you can do is try to adapt it." So I recommend play and find out instead of getting spoilers beforehand. Also if you are a lighthearted person and immerse too easily, you may want to avoid the game.

Reactions: Ashley walt

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
If you don't mind me asking how good its the story in this game
It's a great story. Different from your typical VN. Like people have said before, (without spoiling too much) it is filled with very tough decisions, most unavoidable and is a rollercoaster of emotions. It is a story focussed VN so don't expect it to be filled to the brim with lude content (It is there. It's just not the main focus of the VN).

With all that being said, I leave this decision completely up to you - If you feel like you can handle extremely tough and heartbreaking choices and scenarios then there is a specific path that takes it to the extreme. I don't wanna mention it (without spoiling ofcourse) unless you are okay with proceeding with it....

Personally, I wished I had taken this path even though it's very hard to handle coz IMO it's what I would say should be the default.

Again, if you can't handle it you should definitely stray away.

If you've played Leap Of Faith before, you could expect something similar but amplified. If you haven't, you could always check it out later.(Personal Opinion: I found Leap Of Faith harder to handle, because of the way the story was structured, related and conveyed).

Hope this answered your question !

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
It's a great story. Different from your typical VN. Like people have said before, (without spoiling too much) it is filled with very tough decisions, most unavoidable and is a rollercoaster of emotions. It is a story focussed VN so don't expect it to be filled to the brim with lude content (It is there. It's just not the main focus of the VN).

With all that being said, I leave this decision completely up to you - If you feel like you can handle extremely tough and heartbreaking choices and scenarios then there is a specific path that takes it to the extreme. I don't wanna mention it (without spoiling ofcourse) unless you are okay with proceeding with it....

Personally, I wished I had taken this path even though it's very hard to handle coz IMO it's what I would say should be the default.

Again, if you can't handle it you should definitely stray away.

If you've played Leap Of Faith before, you could expect something similar but amplified. If you haven't, you could always check it out later.(Personal Opinion: I found Leap Of Faith harder to handle, because of the way the story was structured, related and conveyed).

Hope this answered your question !
Well I'm downloading it it sounds like a great game hope it isn't like being a dik I prefer good story over high quality animation

Reactions: 999focus8

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Well I'm downloading it it sounds like a great game hope it isn't like being a dik I prefer good story over high quality animation
I imagine you are aware of this, but this game is also one by Dr. Pinkcake. If you do not like his current game, chances are that this one will probably disappoint you the same. Also, I know all of this is pretty subjective, but I wonder what problem you find with the story of BaDIK. It has both a better story and storytelling than most AVNs.

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
I imagine you are aware of this, but this game is also one by Dr. Pinkcake. If you do not like his current game, chances are that this one will probably disappoint you the same. Also, I know all of this is pretty subjective, but I wonder what problem you find with the story of BaDIK. It has both a better story and storytelling than most AVNs.
I found AL to be a short and a well rounded story. Maybe they find AL's story better ? Ig it's better for them to give it a try, I have high hopes. However like you said, it is subjective and BaDIK is a benchmark for most AVNs....

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes