deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Hey folks , just finished chapter 1. I was warned that the game dwells deep into emotions and can be bit hard to take in. I have played Leap of faith before so I guess I'm expecting some stuff.

Anyways I wanted to know if what I've been warned about occurs in the main path or a specific characters path ? If it's a specific character could you let me know the details **without spoiling** anything please.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey folks , just finished chapter 1. I was warned that the game dwells deep into emotions and can be bit hard to take in. I have played Leap of faith before so I guess I'm expecting some stuff.

Anyways I wanted to know if what I've been wanted about occurs in the main path or a specific characters path ? If it's a specific character could you let me know the details **without spoiling** anything please.
There's an unavoidable tragic event on the main path. Depending on your choices up to that moment and how much invested you are in the story, it can be hard to swallow as you may be forced to make a difficult choice. But basically the whole story is built around that event and its consequences.

Reactions: deducify and Jumbi

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
There's an unavoidable tragic event on the main path. Depending on your choices up to that moment and how much invested you are in the story, it can be hard to swallow as you may be forced to make a difficult choice. But basically the whole story is built around that event and its consequences.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just play the game normally and see what happens.

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Quick question, just playing through episode 3 and I want to take Megan's path and be loyal to her. I haven't rejected Melissa yet and I'm wondering if I should go back and do that ?

Coz I glimpsed through the walkthrough and I don't think I can reject her later on....

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Quick question, just playing through episode 3 and I want to take Megan's path and be loyal to her. I haven't rejected Melissa yet and I'm wondering if I should go back and do that ?

Coz I glimpsed through the walkthrough and I don't think I can reject her later on....
You will be able to reject Melissa at any point up to a visit to a cabin in the woods, but it is not essential to reject her. There is a tough conversation at the cabin that hashes it out.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
The game is really good for sure but i am not here to talk about the sex as the story is much more important in this case. I am here to argue against (spoiler alert) the idea of having to choose between the life of Melissa or Megan.

There should be a particular set of choices you can make, especially after the foresight of watching how the story ends, that prevents this disaster. I get the life lesson the writer tries to teach by the closing lines, however i find it hard to believe there is no path to saving both girls in a decision based game. I mean the girls aren't even that heavy, you should be able to drag them both out especially with the adrenaline and the athletic trait. Or, as others have said, dying and saving them both or your bro dying to save them would be a fair exchange.

I was completely faithful to Megan in my first playthrough and i didn't even have the choice to save Melissa. It was not because i didn't like Melissa but because, not knowing much about the game, i was saving her route for last, since i liked her the most. Now i know that choosing her, i will be killing Megan. The story should be having a ton of replayability but with such a fixed heartbreaking conclusion it kind of wastes its potential. I just can't accept such a predetermined ending in a game so full of choices.

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
The game is really good for sure but i am not here to talk about the sex as the story is much more important in this case. I am here to argue against (spoiler alert) the idea of having to choose between the life of Melissa or Megan.

There should be a particular set of choices you can make, especially after the foresight of watching how the story ends, that prevents this disaster. I get the life lesson the writer tries to teach by the closing lines, however i find it hard to believe there is no path to saving both girls in a decision based game. I mean the girls aren't even that heavy, you should be able to drag them both out especially with the adrenaline and the athletic trait. Or, as others have said, dying and saving them both or your bro dying to save them would be a fair exchange.

I was completely faithful to Megan in my first playthrough and i didn't even have the choice to save Melissa. It was not because i didn't like Melissa but because, not knowing much about the game, i was saving her route for last, since i liked her the most. Now i know that choosing her, i will be killing Megan. The story should be having a ton of replayability but with such a fixed heartbreaking conclusion it kind of wastes its potential. I just can't accept such a predetermined ending in a game so full of choices.
Exactly my thoughts. I just finished the walkthrough and I'm writing this right after. I also chose to be completely faithful to Megan and rejected everyone along the way.
This game has definitely been very tough to play especially with the choices it throws at you. The fact that one wrong decision at any point can completely turn down everything you have worked for is just staggering (saying this because I messed up with Ana while being faithful to Megan). I felt so bad when the consequences of my choices were revealed later on. This game really throws huge blows at you.

As for replayability, yes it does seem like not having major changes to the story in different paths is a huge let down but I'll tell you what it doesn't matter. The dev can always come back and add to it if they really wanted to.

Yes sure this game would've been something else if it did have a completely different story for each path. I feel like the way game is structured now is great too. I plan to play Leah's path to see if rejecting everyone else could change the outcome (although I don't have high hopes) but it would be interesting to know what would have been going on with her with this different approach and how her psychology would be.

All these different factors combined with a relatively fixed ending allows you to get into the depths with the characters psychology and see how it would lead to the outcome. This (I believe) wouldn't really be possible with a game that has major changes in its story.

This is a game that I would love to come back to from time to time and play through all the different paths and I feel like it's so well structured for it. It's been an emotional rollercoaster this one. What a journey!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I wish I had known that this would give me such a punch in the gut. Like... I can't finish this game. I just can't.
Now I have to find something to wash the memory out of my mind. Is there really no possible way to avoid the fire?

Like his other game had sadness but it worked out in the end... This...

Bloody hell.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I know it just a game and all, but Acting Lessons is just depressing and sad. Too much sadness in the real world, don't need that in my sexy games. Game is well done, I played it, made me sad. Never want to play again.
There are many good games, maybe you should try other games that are more fun? ;)

Reactions: Machete

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
There are many good games, maybe you should try other games that are more fun? ;)
I think you misunderstood, I have not stopped playing these game, just Acting Lesions, and anything from Dr.PinkCake. HaHa, and you thought I stopped playing games... I am way to much of a perv to stop playing adult games.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes