• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soccermum

Apr 11, 2018
Must say, it's definitely one of a kind. Great story so far, realistic within the boundaries of an erotic novel. The renderings look great, animations solid. Actually so far, I wouldn't have needed the dream sequences. The story feels gripping enough even without the HC-sex.

Sep 21, 2017
I liked it! not incest but...a rest from "having too much cake" and gorge on krispy kreme burgers as an alternative does wonders. I liked the girl model...and the setting is just right for fuc...romance:tf: my only angst...cryptocurrencies. Don't we have enough fiction (as this is a game) and insert another "fictional" element...wait is this what inception feels like??:WutFace:

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
This game have a lot of potential i tkink. It's original, it have a good characters and history too. I really like!!!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I like it so far! and Spoiler on penis size, While I agree most of them in the games are way over the top in size. However thinking it wouldn't fit... Really!?! My wife had 6 children inside of that vajay-jay and all of them were over 15 inches.. more like upper 20's, so I'm thinking it would fit, just say'n

@N7
I've been taking showers for over 50yrs, and I don't remember ever looking at my junk while I showered. I'd rather see a wall... Sorry, every game does it and "it just drives me round the bend".

Dr. Williams
That is why we took the decision to awaken you from your comatose state
That is why we made the decision to awaken you form your comatose state

Tellers work in banks, Clerks work in stores

Clerk
Well, she doesn't work her anymore. My dad fired her.
Well, she doesn't work here anymore. My dad fired her.

Jonas
You'll gonna have to do worse than that to annoy me.
You're gonna have to do worse than that to annoy me.

Jonas
(I won't let her hurt no more)
(I won't let her hurt any more)

Love that render of her sleeping!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I like it so far! and Spoiler on penis size, While I agree most of them in the games are way over the top in size. However thinking it wouldn't fit... Really!?! My wife had 6 children inside of that vajay-jay and all of them were over 15 inches.. more like upper 20's, so I'm thinking it would fit, just say'n

@N7
I've been taking showers for over 50yrs, and I don't remember ever looking at my junk while I showered. I'd rather see a wall... Sorry, every game does it and "it just drives me round the bend".

Dr. Williams

Clerk

Jonas

Jonas

@N7 is a very busy person, constantly working to bring out "bigger and better" content. I have a direct line to him though, I'll let him know.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, if you got constructive criticism for the dev just message @Thrownaway13 . He'll relay your message to the dev and make sure he's aware of bugs and stuff.

He's also pretty much always online, so don't hold back on messaging him, either by tagging him, writing on his profile wall, or private messaging him.

D

Dr PinkCake

@N7

Dr. Williams

Clerk

Jonas

Jonas

Dev here. Thanks for the feedback. I can assure you that I read every comment as I take this project very seriously. I have fixed it per your suggestions. I truly appreciate it! No matter how much you proofread you always miss something. ^^
I'll tone down on the shower scenes looking at the dick, unless it is necessary for some reason ;)
Here's a teaser from Ep2 for all of your trouble!
hedwig_angela.png

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Dev here. Thanks for the feedback. I can assure you that I read every comment as I take this project very seriously. I have fixed it per your suggestions. I truly appreciate it! No matter how much you proofread you always miss something. ^^
I'll tone down on the shower scenes looking at the dick, unless it is necessary for some reason ;)
Here's a teaser from Ep2 for all of your trouble!
View attachment 96468
Nice! Good Luck too!
Can't help myself 20yrs in QA can't be turned off, and if people don't say, you don't know and you can't fix.

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
Definitely on my list of ones to watch and even support, I just wish the preview was longer but only because I liked it so much :D

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
That was a nice introductory episode. I went in mostly ambivalent about the models from the previews and the same with the story from the description. After playing through, the models grew on me a little while I actually did wind up liking the story. The music was well chosen and appreciated.

I know that house model has been used in over 20 games by now, but after The Tyrant, that place is the Cuck House. All Patreon monies should be diverted to buying a house exterior asset that is not associated with degenerate Hindu gangs.

And despite Megan growing on me, I wouldn't be entirely upset if the story evolves into me and Liam slaying hoes and solving crimes.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the game so far. I'm glad I have a friend like Liam, he has my back. Plus, all the girls are pretty. I like Ana's tattoos.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I really enjoyed this. It's just a feel good story so far without a pre-pubescent MC trying to fuck his mom and sisters. Refreshing.

Megan is a real sweetheart. Interested in Leah, as well, but kissing her on the lips just felt kinda creepy in the moment you had with her, so I did the quick cheek peck and left it at that. All in all, I really enjoyed all of the characters so far, animations were good, renders were hot. No complaints!

And to chime in with the other comments here, I too enjoy Liam! It's nice to have a character who is a legit friend for a change. And I wouldn't be opposed to a friendly bro-blow option, just sayin. Have a few beers, ya know. #nohomo.

My one suggestion/request is that when you do get to some cumshots, please don't ruin the renders with that ultra fake, ultra thick opaque marshmallow fluff cum that you see in a few other VNs with similar renders. Megan's face needs some high quality cum on it! ;)

Keep up the great work.

D

Dr PinkCake

I really enjoyed this. It's just a feel good story so far without a pre-pubescent MC trying to fuck his mom and sisters. Refreshing.

Megan is a real sweetheart. Interested in Leah, as well, but kissing her on the lips just felt kinda creepy in the moment you had with her, so I did the quick cheek peck and left it at that. All in all, I really enjoyed all of the characters so far, animations were good, renders were hot. No complaints!

And to chime in with the other comments here, I too enjoy Liam! It's nice to have a character who is a legit friend for a change. And I wouldn't be opposed to a friendly bro-blow option, just sayin. Have a few beers, ya know. #nohomo.

My one suggestion/request is that when you do get to some cumshots, please don't ruin the renders with that ultra fake, ultra thick opaque marshmallow fluff cum that you see in a few other VNs with similar renders. Megan's face needs some high quality cum on it! ;)

Keep up the great work.
Sorry, there will be no homosexual content in this game. It wouldn't suit the story that I'm brewing. I'd have to leave that to fan art etc.
What did you think of the cumshot on Ana? I want to make it look as natural as possible.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes