Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
What did you think of the cumshot on Ana? I want to make it look as natural as possible.
The cum looked natural. First time I've ever seen that in a game. Good job on that but going in 3 or 4 different directions in one squirt was unrealistic. A couple more sequential renders would be a worthwhile investment of time if you're striving for realism.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Nice game that shows promise with a good amount of content. Adding sexual content without the females spreading their legs right after meeting MC was a nice touch. And thanks to the Dev for the women not all having watermelon sized breasts and MC an unnaturally huge dick.

Megan is pretty but if MC has to choose between her and Leah..... poor Megan. Hoping for a harem.

zknot

May 8, 2018
I have no words to describe this game, its just amazing, the textures and the scenes are incredible, its great the speed change in that scenes. I cant wait tosee the full version of this gem! Congrstulations!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game was pretty funny, besides the MC having a small magnum, written in quite a clever set up, but very short, the part where Megan invites herself into MC's life and he just goes "yeah sure, I will always love you and cherish and treasure and protect you etc" had me laughing for good ten minutes, like whats happening dude. Gonna wait for the next updates, maybe some other girls get introduced like Ana, because Megan looks very bland and the nurse lady looks like a psychopath(its the eyebrows)

• Haha
Reactions: Moiraine™
D

Dr PinkCake

The game was pretty funny, besides the MC having a small magnum, written in quite a clever set up, but very short, the part where Megan invites herself into MC's life and he just goes "yeah sure, I will always love you and cherish and treasure and protect you etc" had me laughing for good ten minutes, like whats happening dude. Gonna wait for the next updates, maybe some other girls get introduced like Ana, because Megan looks very bland and the nurse lady looks like a psychopath(its the eyebrows)
Thanks. It's my first game, I'm trying my best and learning as I go. I agree that the renders aren't top notch, they will improve with time and experience. But to call this hottie bland...nah. :)
ep3_ah_ml_me_intro.png

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
But to call this hottie bland...nah. :)
View attachment 102380
She is hot, don't get me wrong, but just bland to look at, especially compared to the diverse beauty on the right. Megan has brown hair, brown skin, brown eyes, there's nothing especially unique about her would particularly attract your attention, she doesn't have nice athletic legs or bum, doesn't have abbs or is few inches taller than the other girls, doesn't have piercings or tattoo's. I hope you understand what I meant.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Funny how people's tastes differ, earlier on in this thread someone raved over how Latino she looks and he likes her so much. I think the Dev has some more girls for us to see in future.... i just feel it in my ballz....

She is hot, don't get me wrong, but just bland to look at, especially compared to the diverse beauty on the right. Megan has brown hair, brown skin, brown eyes, there's nothing especially unique about her would particularly attract your attention, she doesn't have nice athletic legs or bum, doesn't have abbs or is few inches taller than the other girls, doesn't have piercings or tattoo's. I hope you understand what I meant.

Reactions: zknot
D

Dr PinkCake

Ok, I see what you're getting at and we all can't be attracted to the same type of girls. Currently I have seven different and diverse females in the game, that's all I can reveal at the moment. I think you might like Rena if you're into piercings and tattoos. ep2_after_class_megan_rena2.png

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks. It's my first game, I'm trying my best and learning as I go. I agree that the renders aren't top notch, they will improve with time and experience. But to call this hottie bland...nah. :)
View attachment 102380
Man, I think the renders ARE top notch ... I tried many games here and have to say, ur games is top 5 in renders ... Both Megan & Leah looks absolutelly cute & beautiful :) Keep this awesome work, man :)

D

Dr PinkCake

Man, I think the renders ARE top notch ... I tried many games here and have to say, ur games is top 5 in renders ... Both Megan & Leah looks absolutelly cute & beautiful :) Keep this awesome work, man :)
Wow thanks a lot. The problem is that I render in 720p. But I have been getting some help from an extremly talented dev today. And from Ep3 an onward I will make the game 1080p, just as fast as I did 720p. Just did this image 20 mins faster in 1080p than the 720p equivalent. So I'm indeed trying to evolve. It's a learning curve. :D
ep3_ah_swim_talk2.jpg

zknot

May 8, 2018
Wow, keep going man! You're doing it good! I want to see Rena in action! Im into piercings and tattoos..

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 102380
The girl in the green should have some sort of naughty tattoo somewhere (or a tattoo on a naughty spot). She seems to be the kind of girl for that

Reactions: zknot

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
As far as 0.1s go I really like this. Liam is a very likeable best pal and while there is some sexual content, it's not so overbearing that it detracts from the substance of the characters. Stoked for the updates. Might have to go give this dev some money. lol.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
What a great surprise this game was, very cute story and likable characters, even Liam, which is rare, usually best friend characters feels very dull and I can't really connect with them, you're doing a good job.

The animations feels a little weird, maybe they're playing a bit too fast and the lightning feels a little off since you're rendering the background separately, but that just me nitpicking, overall the game looks pretty good.

Ana is the best looking girl so far, will there be more of her?

Funny how people's tastes differ, earlier on in this thread someone raved over how Latino she looks and he likes her so much.
Maybe latinas look exotic to him, to me she looks just like a regular girl, pretty but nothing out of the ordinary, but that could be the appeal too.

4.60 star(s) 805 Votes