4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'll say one thing though, writing the sex scenes really hasn't been my forte for a while...

Hope the pictures can do the talking - or the wonderful imagination of you lads! <3 <3 <3

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
My guess based on your post - it will require personal Gaia intervention in our world to bless you with unlimited endurance to make you able finish all remaining work on elven update before October.

Sad, but still cool to see that you're working on it and have notable progress. :heartcoveredeyes:

And we still can hope for a miracle - they're happening sometimes with good guys ^_^

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
My guess based on your post - it will require personal Gaia intervention in our world to bless you with unlimited endurance to make you able finish all remaining work on elven update before October.

Sad, but still cool to see that you're working on it and have notable progress. :heartcoveredeyes:

And we still can hope for a miracle - they're happening sometimes with good guys ^_^
*blush

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I'm sure Beornwahl will accept all offerings of beer and bacon, to help the progress of the update. Whether it will speed it up, or slow it down is a different matter.
drunk.jpg

Aug 17, 2018
i knew this might sound stupid im not a very techy person but when i click on the 1.9 player it worked but only words the pictures/gifs or whatever is suppose to be on there isn't appearing and just shows a outline of where the picture is suppose to be and a little tiny image in the upper left hand corner of that outline of a hill with a cloud. What did i do wrong?

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
i knew this might sound stupid im not a very techy person but when i click on the 1.9 player it worked but only words the pictures/gifs or whatever is suppose to be on there isn't appearing and just shows a outline of where the picture is suppose to be and a little tiny image in the upper left hand corner of that outline of a hill with a cloud. What did i do wrong?
Assuming that you downloaded the player, the main image file and the update, then it sounds like you just haven't installed it correctly.
The main folder should look something like
img\
snd\
Adam&Gaia1.9Player.html

Reactions: BanTheUndeadMan

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Wtfisanyonedoinghere, indeed.

It sounds like a missing picture folder, or that the picture folder is place somewhere else than the needed location.
I remember having the same troubles when I first used these sort of html games.

As stated above, make sure you download the Main download (which contains the pictures and sound)
Then extract it into a folder and make sure the "img" folder is place in the same folder as the Player html.

As shown above, all in one folder:

img (folder)
snd (folder)
Adam&Gaia1.9Player.html

Reactions: BanTheUndeadMan
Aug 17, 2018
Okay that might be it I didn't put them all under one folder. Also how does the 1.9 update and the desert and fields patch work? Do I just put them into the img (folder) and click "yes to all" to replace all the previous files with the new ones? Also XD like come on we all know what we have come here to do. ;)

Assuming that you downloaded the player, the main image file and the update, then it sounds like you just haven't installed it correctly.
The main folder should look something like
img\
snd\
Adam&Gaia1.9Player.html
Wtfisanyonedoinghere, indeed.

It sounds like a missing picture folder, or that the picture folder is place somewhere else than the needed location.
I remember having the same troubles when I first used these sort of html games.

As stated above, make sure you download the Main download (which contains the pictures and sound)
Then extract it into a folder and make sure the "img" folder is place in the same folder as the Player html.

As shown above, all in one folder:

img (folder)
snd (folder)
Adam&Gaia1.9Player.html

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Okay that might be it I didn't put them all under one folder. Also how does the 1.9 update and the desert and fields patch work? Do I just put them into the img (folder) and click "yes to all" to replace all the previous files with the new ones? Also XD like come on we all know what we have come here to do. ;)
Jeb! The overwrite is heartily recommended with the Field and Desert patches - much grander images!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Some Elven Update news:

I've worked concentrated on the new update, writing on several of the quest-lines for the elven matriarchs.

I can already tell that the lore addition of the update is going to be vastly juicy!
The Player will learn about their crystal, what happened when the Curse was cast, and what ultimately went wrong.

The main plot continues and the update ends with the Player entering the third and final part of the game:
The last region where he must face the one who cast the Curse and defeat him once and for all.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Some Elven Update news:

I've worked concentrated on the new update, writing on several of the quest-lines for the elven matriarchs.

I can already tell that the lore addition of the update is going to be vastly juicy!
The Player will learn about their crystal, what happened when the Curse was cast, and what ultimately went wrong.

The main plot continues and the update ends with the Player entering the third and final part of the game:
The last region where he must face the one who cast the Curse and defeat him once and for all.
Hmmmm who could be that evil..... surely the King Of Sweden is the only one, that can be that evil.
I mean, he even don armor in peacetime!

aZmVvqW_460s.jpg

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
This is classified information. How did you know her? Battle of Poltava, we knew that they were going to use a secret weapon, we could not allow its use. When the victory was close the Swedish command in a panic gave the order to use the new technology. Guns didn't have time to fully test, and it failed, the sky became black, we did not know what to do, and then a bright blue ball appeared, it began to grow and everything that fell into its radius changed. Those who touched the ball lengthened their ears, their skin became lighter, they were no longer humans. Historians have recorded this as our victory, but we know that on that day the world changed and not for the better. There was a race of new creatures - clever and cunning. Thus began the history of the elves. And now you forget that you saw this message or they will come for you.

Reactions: Humlebien

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
@Beornwahl do you have plans to add girls with lots of tattos? like Katrina Jade:heartcoveredeyes: or Christy Mack
Even if not, you could quite easily make an "upgrade package" your own and replace daughters, and maybe share for people who like that idea ?!

If you want to change the text though you might need Twine / an editor... but I'm sure someone here would help you with that.

Didn't get alarms for weeks :( so i'm a bit late... wb @Boernwahl, good to know your on it again. About the encounters... err... I gonna think about but it's ridiculous hard to invent some if you actually try. :( especially I'm insecure of what pics I can take... :/ ...

... btw. would it be possible to add the Antigrind player to first page? Skipping the quiz could be interesting for more people but me? Unless you have the kink to force people to redo the quiz eternally though ;) Probably you laugh a lot in your dungeon thinking of people doing the quiz again and again and again and ... so on.

I might repeat it, but still feel free to use the code if you like the idea... same for extra energy by levelup, and stuff.

Uploading the file once more... just for your convenience.

Reactions: Faldir

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Even if not, you could quite easily make an "upgrade package" your own and replace daughters, and maybe share for people who like that idea ?!

If you want to change the text though you might need Twine / an editor... but I'm sure someone here would help you with that.

Didn't get alarms for weeks :( so i'm a bit late... wb @Boernwahl, good to know your on it again. About the encounters... err... I gonna think about but it's ridiculous hard to invent some if you actually try. :( especially I'm insecure of what pics I can take... :/ ...

... btw. would it be possible to add the Antigrind player to first page? Skipping the quiz could be interesting for more people but me? Unless you have the kink to force people to redo the quiz eternally though ;) Probably you laugh a lot in your dungeon thinking of people doing the quiz again and again and again and ... so on.

I might repeat it, but still feel free to use the code if you like the idea... same for extra energy by levelup, and stuff.

Uploading the file once more... just for your convenience.
No worries!

Is the insecurity with pics a problem in regards to game lore or global intellectual property rights? Because as the game's developer and a Master of Laws, I say: Fuck it. Don't worry 'bout dat sheet.

First release of update 2.0 will be cheat excepted sadly. A real grind I know, but content-wise the size will mean a lot of bugs and the cheats really mess up a lot of bug-reports. Community cheats will be included soon though!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
An update on the progress:

The current size of the update alone is 3 gb. This really makes the debates of game compression all the more relevant. After the Elven update is out, along with the expected bug fixes, I reckon it might finally be time to take some of the given community's advice on possible ways of reducing the game size - even at the cost of my preference for gif files...

There will be 6 elven matriarch, though two have quite short quests. The Sanctuary beyond these is also populated with girls for random encounters, but these only have a simply number for pregnancy or none at all.

Currently work is done on the final, yet ever so crucial, character of the princess. Not inspired writing that girl, but coming alone nonetheless. This will finish up all the characters. Afterwards work will be done on the random events and encounters to equal that of the other regions, though quite different since there'll be an abundance of non-creature sex scenes while exploring. Afterwards it's time to work on the code for the elven children and the cloth and potions mechanics. This should more or less round off the update content-wise.

It has been an extremely hard working few weeks, but looks like it's paying off.

Estimated time for release: Around two weeks.

*Man, I really shouldn't have written that... oh well, hope springs eternal!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
two weeks? i guess before ya update i might be able to pump out another patch. ya gotta tell me afterwards if ya gonna change to mp4 or stick to gif.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Estimated time for release: Around two weeks.
YOU FOOL! YOU SAID THE CURSED WORDS!
THE UPDATE WILL BE STUCK FOREVER IN LIMBO.

There will be 6 elven matriarch, though two have quite short quests. The Sanctuary beyond these is also populated with girls for random encounters, but these only have a simply number for pregnancy or none at all.
The elven matriarchs will work as the human ones? As in "you have to search the land for them"? They are going to be in hiding on the other areas, or just the deep forest?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes