4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
How do you get Sita?
Its a long quest in the jungles, the bit you may have missed is you need to visit either the pig home or the outpost depending on which you build. You also need a number of human children and a lot of stones (I usually cheat the stones).

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
returning to the topic of display video and images what type of file you have
I've been able to make an html page which displays both correctly without knowing the type or testing the file extension. However when I try and use something like it in sugarcube I get issues with either the function falling out of scope and/or the div not existing yet

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"></head>
<body>
  <div id="gifdiv">
    <video src='image.gif' muted loop autoplay onerror='videoError("gifdiv", this);'></video>
  </div>
  <div id="videodiv">
    <video src='image.webm' muted loop autoplay onerror='videoError("videodiv", this);'></video>
  </div>
<script>
  function videoError(id, source) {
    document.getElementById(id).innerHTML = "<image src=" + source.src + "\>";
  }
</script>
</body>
</html>

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Fields Patch (1.0)

changelog:
*as always, no banners, no ads!
*all gifs made by hand again (both hands ^^)
*it replaces 9 girls and almost all portraits.
*creampies! whenever possible, i made a gif out of it!
*all girl swaps are listed in the txt file.

aditional info:
*this patch is even bigger (1.39 GB), make room for it!

how to install:
extract and copy the folder "img" into your game folder. overwrite everything. done!

happy fapping!

--

--

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
How do you get Sita?
Apart from the mention help below, you'll also, and foremost, need a bow. The bow is found exploring the same Jungle region as Sita is found in.

thanks man, fun game. def needs more updates
Danke! Elven update is underway!

Fields Patch (1.0)

changelog:

aditional info:

how to install:
extract and copy the folder "img" into your game folder. overwrite everything. done!

happy fapping!

--

--

PS: i will try to upload it on megup tomorrow (they have some weird server problems right now)
Well, the download took ages, but I've added it to my Mega and the front page. And may I just say - Impressive work as always! <3 <3

Reactions: FHDani

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Apart from the mention help below, you'll also, and foremost, need a bow. The bow is found exploring the same Jungle region as Sita is found in.

Danke! Elven update is underway!

Well, the download took ages, but I've added it to my Mega and the front page. And may I just say - Impressive work as always! <3 <3
jeah sry. i tried 4 different websites to upload, but only one worked.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Fields Patch (1.0)

changelog:

aditional info:

how to install:

happy fapping!

--

--
thanks bro!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Working on implementation of the new elven girls. It's proving a little bit more tricky than other races. They are made on the human code as a base, but since they are all "one region" entities the structure has had to undergo some changes.

In other news: Nothing.

Reactions: docclox and Muityek

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
I know this has probably been asked before, but do you plan on putting twins, triplets and the like in the game? :)
ty in advance :)

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Beorn will gladly consider it, and yuo can help him, by directing to where such material can be found.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
I know this has probably been asked before, but do you plan on putting twins, triplets and the like in the game? :)
ty in advance :)
That would be nice :FeelsGoodMan:
Beorn will gladly consider it, and yuo can help him, by directing to where such material can be found.
I made a pack of 12 full sets of twins - Uploaded it a few months ago but here it is again - you can drop it into any of the areas to over-write that matriarch with twins. I used Venus (she's big because she hold multiple babies?).

Let me know if you have any issues. Also, at the time there was only limited interest - if there's more I'll happily turn this into a full 24-girl set for the major matriarchs.

Question: For those couple people who were working on the webm patch to allow Webms - I wasn't quite able to follow the coding/patches - what's the status of that? Can I make a Webm pack and include it with a patch to make it work?
A GIF pack for a full set of girls sits around 1Gb. A Webm pack would sit WAY lower, maybe 500mb max, and the clips would be way longer and higher quality to boot. I made a 900Mb pack of Webms for another game with over 400 10-second clips. That's over 60 A&G girls-worth, at higher quality and 3 times the length of clip.

Reactions: Faldir

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Question: For those couple people who were working on the webm patch to allow Webms - I wasn't quite able to follow the coding/patches - what's the status of that? Can I make a Webm pack and include it with a patch to make it work?
A GIF pack for a full set of girls sits around 1Gb. A Webm pack would sit WAY lower, maybe 500mb max, and the clips would be way longer and higher quality to boot. I made a 900Mb pack of Webms for another game with over 400 10-second clips. That's over 60 A&G girls-worth, at higher quality and 3 times the length of clip.
The status is that its in need of testing.
This version basically tries to load an image as a webm first and if that fails it reverts back to a gif.
eg. for girl1blow1 it tries to load <video src="girl1blow1.webm"> and if that fails, then <image src="girl1blow1.gif"> instead.
I've gotten it to work with both the current versions chrome and firefox, but I'd appreciate feed back on other browsers.
If I found them all then not only can you replace all the animated girl images, but also the matriarch images and random encounters that show human children too (wildchild etc.).

The actual code is close to what I posted a few days ago, and without adding an actual javascript library to do it, I hoping the code that works out the filename holds up to different operating systems and unusual file paths.

I was going to wait for the elves update and try incorporated that 1st, but I may as well release it now.

Edit: uploaded a revision as I did miss one Sita image, and had a bug

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
if a webm patch will come out i can deliver almost all of my old gifs with mp4 (i also made mp4 clips, just in case ^^).

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Turns out I was over complicating things and that the poster attribute on a video tag can be used to show a gif image even when there is no valid video source.
In this version (hopefully the last) all the matriarch and girl images are displayed with
Code:
<<='<video muted loop autoplay poster="' + _wFileName + '.gif"><source src="' + _wFileName + '.mp4" ><source src="' + _wFileName + '.webm" ></video>'>>
which will try to show a .mp4, then a .webm video, and show a gif if neither is found.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Any ETA on the new update?
Well, the general news of the day is this:

I've worked on the game here in the weekend and have finished the catalog of all the Elven girls.

Furthermore, I've nearly finished one of the Elven matriarchs. She is the red-headed Nerdanel, based on Fëanor's wife, and explains the creation of the powerful crystal the Player Character carries.

Work on the Elven queen's quest is also well under way. This leave three other matriarchs, as well a the princess, I intend to have all five in-game by release.

I also need to make the numerous encounters for exploration, including the sword and armour of Gaia, and furthermore add the code for the potions and cloths in regards to the Elven children.

So lots of work to do but fair progress if I say so myself!

Reactions: Muityek
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes