4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

SergioJoao

Feb 2, 2022
Hi Everybody! Nice game! I have a few questions... in my download (3.1), it doesn't appear the number of children and number of preservative I have produced.. also, is there a limit to the number of each monster girl for each lair?
With kind regards, SJ

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi Everybody! Nice game! I have a few questions... in my download (3.1), it doesn't appear the number of children and number of preservative I have produced.. also, is there a limit to the number of each monster girl for each lair?
With kind regards, SJ
If you haven't please apply the fix attached to the first post.

See below this is a quick start of the game the preservatives is listed on the left. The number of children is listed when you click "Domain'

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The one that is modded?
No, I mean the only attachment of the first post in this thread
AdamGaia3.1Bugfixed.zip

If you are playing a modded or cheat version, then ignore and hopefully they include the bug fixes

SergioJoao

Feb 2, 2022
1643974775590.png if it is this one, then yeah, it opens only as a modded one.. i'll verify the limits if they surpass it or not.. but it would be nice to have the information on the limits of each construction, maybe the total amount of resources produced of expected offspring without the mod version :)
thanks for the help though!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
if it is this one, then yeah, it opens only as a modded one.. i'll verify the limits if they surpass it or not.. but it would be nice to have the information on the limits of each construction, maybe the total amount of resources produced of expected offspring without the mod version :)
thanks for the help though!
That's odd, the bug fix the developer posted was not that one, someone must of overwritten/replaced it. It is not the version I have and have played the game to the end with no problems. I think then I just used the 3.1 update linked on the first page, it is just the html page and Twine source

SergioJoao

Feb 2, 2022
That's odd, the bug fix the developer posted was not that one, someone must of overwritten/replaced it. It is not the version I have and have played the game to the end with no problems. I think then I just used the 3.1 update linked on the first page, it is just the html page and Twine source
I have downloaded that and has been doing fine now...
I have another question, is there a diference between wid animals tamed and the offspring of the broodmothers? In terms of productivity it seems the same so far

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
I have another question, is there a diference between wid animals tamed and the offspring of the broodmothers? In terms of productivity it seems the same so far
I think if you will let kick them out and meet again, wild ones will fight you and offsprings will just have sex with you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
also, is there a limit to the number of each monster girl for each lair?
With kind regards, SJ
As far as I remember on highest Upgrade each dwelling supports 30 Monster girls, however any additional Monster girl is released into the Area of the dwelling changeing the flavor text about the respective area

Zombieman212

Aug 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix not being able to to see the panel on the right when playing using joiplay on android. The game doesn't save automatically and I can't save manually. Thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix not being able to to see the panel on the right when playing using joiplay on android. The game doesn't save automatically and I can't save manually. Thanks
look back a few pages another person posted a fix

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Hi people. Can someone explain me a bit of game mechanics. How does the Human outpost work?
Is its productivity tied to the number of built improvements in Human village? Or both with improvements and number of girls in Human village?
Can I also see girls working in the Human outpost - like when I enter Bee Hive building I see the list of Bee girls captured, I can have some interaction with them etc. For example, monster building for cow girls have interaction to tame them, have sex with them, gather milk. Can I also see that using human outpost? If I would build a Human outpost instead of monster building for milk gathering, could I send human girls there to work (and have interaction with them same as with the monster girls), or I can send girls only to Human village?
Namely, I can't figure out is it better to have human outpost or monster building.

Can someone please reply to this?

Last edited:

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hello there, lads! I've started working on another game, this time in rpgm. I can't promise anything will come out of it, but it's nice to be back at developing. The base premise is somewhat similar to Adam & Gaia - a lone man repopulating with a bunch a women. This time, however, the focus will be more ancient history than myths and legends. I'll try to give an update every now and if there's interest for it.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Hello there, lads! I've started working on another game, this time in rpgm. I can't promise anything will come out of it, but it's nice to be back at developing. The base premise is somewhat similar to Adam & Gaia - a lone man repopulating with a bunch a women. This time, however, the focus will be more ancient history than myths and legends. I'll try to give an update every now and if there's interest for it.
Yes, Please!

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes