4.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Jun 30, 2018
btw is there a penality to choping down sacred trees or melting offerings so far i just leave them be i dont want to get cursed or something lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thanks yeah i got my brood mother impregnanted waiting for them to pop now, i also found a weird item golden fleece but when i go to equipments i cant find it
Fliece will give you Cloth (Resource)
btw is there a penality to choping down sacred trees or melting offerings so far i just leave them be i dont want to get cursed or something lol
Sacred trees give you wood and melting offerings grants you iron
another question my bee brood mother just delivered a child but her statue is still impregnated how come?
The bee queen will constantly give you offsprings none of the other bees will have any though
btw are the fields limited to 5 buildings only !? because i still didnt get the bunny borrows and the centaur dwelling
You can gues the ammount of hidden locations a map has by the "|" sign, as t seperates 2 entries... also applies to wives

Jun 30, 2018
is it possible to edit save file, i think instead of building a centaur home at the beginning i built lumber mill i want centaur home but i am far into the game now

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is possible here is my safe file
Please try this,
load your game, hit F12 to open the javascript console
type
SugarCube.State.variables.horse = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseHome = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseTamed = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseRoom = 15

Jun 30, 2018
Please try this,
load your game, hit F12 to open the javascript console
type
SugarCube.State.variables.horse = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseHome = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseTamed = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.horseRoom = 15
i tried didn't work my problem is that i already used that space to a lumber outpost when i started and didn't know what i was doing, now i want to turn it into centaur dwelling, or remove it and get a chance to build it all over again to what i want

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i tried didn't work my problem is that i already used that space to a lumber outpost when i started and didn't know what i was doing, now i want to turn it into centaur dwelling, or remove it and get a chance to build it all over again to what i want
Also try and set
SugarCube.State.variables.OutpostWood = 0

Jun 30, 2018
Also try and set
SugarCube.State.variables.OutpostWood = 0
so the code didn't work on javascript console
but i messed around with save editor website for a while untill i managed to find the variables that can make the outpost disappear and its called fieldspost there is 5 of them for each outpost the temple and the burrows and cow and bee are considered posts too for me the woodpost had a variable of 2 next to it i changed it to 0 and it disappeared
and i also did just confirmed that when you do that the exploration event will appear again allowing you to build the centaur dwelling
now i am happy and i will never make this mistake again i have been digging way too much to find a solution lol

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
There is issue when I last played this adam + gaia html version = mod works and some reason this game because Jpeg it makes firefox have hard time playing it.
I was at nearly at overload memory that really hard to do? so I have questions about what causing that. You might need convert Jpeg to Png,
I find someone else test it and find same issue.
Other games I don't have this issue.
Latest problem I ran into was Rheia went missing when I played it. I could sworn I got her to camp but somehow she vanished.
Then firefox bug occured and everything slowed down 100%

I starting to think it was related to CT adam + gaia file.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018
There is issue when I last played this adam + gaia html version = mod works and some reason this game because Jpeg it makes firefox have hard time playing it.
I was at nearly at overload memory that really hard to do? so I have questions about what causing that. You might need convert Jpeg to Png,
Latest problem I ran into was Rheia went missing when I played it. I could sworn I got her to camp but somehow she vanished.

i am playing the game on opera and so far everything is fine did you try a different browser?
as i have browsed the thread a lot lately i think you are not the first to report rheia going missing for me though i got her to camp and pregnant just fine

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Is the mod you are using for version 3.1?

There would be nothing wrong with using jpeg images they are supported by all browsers. I have played the game mostly with FireFox and no problems, it might be an add-on you have that is interfering. Try disabling them while playing

For Rheia, I may have names confused here, but doesn't she do to the dungeon below the tower, and you have to speak to her there

Dec 17, 2017
yeah but how much if i build them and assign two girls i want to make sure its worth it since they cost so much
From what i remember the most profitable way to get resources is thru monster girl nests as they require far less time and resource investment to get going. Been awhile since i played last so i cannot give details. My guess is 2 human girls wont bring in much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah but how much if i build them and assign two girls i want to make sure its worth it since they cost so much
depends on the facility, for example you need to asign atleast 3 woodcutters in the village in the fertile Plains in order to get ANY wood, on the other hand the hunting tents in the dessert produce a good number with only 1 girl asigned.
You can normally grow the monsters faster than the villages and at full force a monster nest and a village are about equal.
But the Upgrades for the Villages are cheaper than the Upgrades for the Monster Nests

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes