4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
lmao is the Venus replacer in the post a prank? its the same pictures
Do you mean the one I posted? Or the original?

The replacements are of different models to that in the base 3.0 game. Applying the original will have little effect on the game as the images are the wrong type for version 30 or later.

The version I posted was updated to be compatible with version 3.0 or later, converting the animations to webm format, but it otherwise the same as the previous version

TheHoblit

May 4, 2018
Do you mean the one I posted? Or the original?

The replacements are of different models to that in the base 3.0 game. Applying the original will have little effect on the game as the images are the wrong type for version 30 or later.

The version I posted was updated to be compatible with version 3.0 or later, converting the animations to webm format, but it otherwise the same as the previous version
in the main post the venus replacement says they are twins, and its just the same SSB women

I was hoping for a replacer that wasn't overweight women.

SamuRyeBread

Oct 6, 2021
If your having trouble on mobile (with the pics loading) it's really easy to get it running. I suggest u download RAR and joiplay,. (From appstore) find file in RAR then extract, next open Joi and when loading executable file pick the one with the games name on it. And that's it.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If your having trouble on mobile it's really easy to get it running. I suggest u download RAR, joiplay, and the renpy plugin. (From appstore) find file in RAR then extract, next open Joi and when loading executable file pick the one with the games name on it. And that's it.
This is a Twine based game, there is no executable and the renpy plug in is not needed.

Reactions: SamuRyeBread

SamuRyeBread

Oct 6, 2021
This is a Twine based game, there is no executable and the renpy plug in is not needed.
Downloaded renpy for a different game and wasnt sure if it was needed, also on mobile I had a problem with pics not loading. I'm not knowledgeable on this subject but I put the file that had the joiplay pic on it (no idea why, it was like that when I downloaded it) in and it fixed the problem and loaded the game.

Last edited:

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
in the main post the venus replacement says they are twins, and its just the same SSB women

I was hoping for a replacer that wasn't overweight women.
A link to download sp1ker's twins replacer can be found in the following post:
I made a pack of 12 full sets of twins - Uploaded it a few months ago but here it is again - you can drop it into any of the areas to over-write that matriarch with twins. I used Venus (she's big because she hold multiple babies?).
Here's the link
Let me know if you have any issues. Also, at the time there was only limited interest - if there's more I'll happily turn this into a full 24-girl set for the major matriarchs.

Question: For those couple people who were working on the webm patch to allow Webms - I wasn't quite able to follow the coding/patches - what's the status of that? Can I make a Webm pack and include it with a patch to make it work?
A GIF pack for a full set of girls sits around 1Gb. A Webm pack would sit WAY lower, maybe 500mb max, and the clips would be way longer and higher quality to boot. I made a 900Mb pack of Webms for another game with over 400 10-second clips. That's over 60 A&G girls-worth, at higher quality and 3 times the length of clip.
Instructions are in the post below but the link is dead so use the one above:
I made a full set of 12 "daughters" with all of the required picture-types for the game. All of them are twins (ie: two similar-looking girls). I imagined it as "Venus is so large because she's actually carrying twins".

If that's your bag, here are installation instructions:

1) Download THIS FILE from my Mega.
2) Browse to \img\People\Human\Girls\Caves - rename the whole file CavesBACKUP or something.
3) Extract the archive to \img\People\Human\Girls\Caves
4) (Because file-structure has changed - in that folder rename all .jpg files as .gif - I don't think I went back and re-uploaded a new archive after I changed them).
5) Play the game with hot twin daughters from Venus.

Let me know if you have any issues.
I didn't have to follow step 4 as the files were .gif by default. I quickly tested it and the pictures work fine in-game. The only caveat is that the text is unchanged, so the game still reads as if you are interacting with one girl while the pictures show two.

Reactions: sp1ker

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
A link to download sp1ker's twins replacer can be found in the following post:

Instructions are in the post below but the link is dead so use the one above:

I didn't have to follow step 4 as the files were .gif by default. I quickly tested it and the pictures work fine in-game. The only caveat is that the text is unchanged, so the game still reads as if you are interacting with one girl while the pictures show two.
Thanks for the help! BTW Mega link for both options are broken for me, so if you or anyone else has the original twins pack, I would appreciate access to a copy of it.

Also belated congrats to Beornwahl! I remember finding this game many years ago, and I'm glad it now has an ending. Well wishes in whatever it is you are up to next. Whether it be in life or in your career, best of luck man!

DualWieldCrab

Apr 21, 2020
So maybe it's me, but I'm having trouble on the browser (chrome) version of 3.1 with the bug fix. The image's aren't loading ya see. I'd sift through the thread to find the fix, but good lord that's a lot of reading and I don't wanna do that yet. Anyone have any advice?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the help! BTW Mega link for both options are broken for me, so if you or anyone else has the original twins pack, I would appreciate access to a copy of it.

Also belated congrats to Beornwahl! I remember finding this game many years ago, and I'm glad it now has an ending. Well wishes in whatever it is you are up to next. Whether it be in life or in your career, best of luck man!
I do, I will post later, but please note it will not work as-is. It was made before version 3.0 so many images are .gif and not the requred webm now

EDIT: Sorry I though I had kept all the previous pack, but I have mislaid the twins pack. At the time I was not a fan, I liked the images but it did not work with the text/scenes as they still referred to a singe person

So maybe it's me, but I'm having trouble on the browser (chrome) version of 3.1 with the bug fix. The image's aren't loading ya see. I'd sift through the thread to find the fix, but good lord that's a lot of reading and I don't wanna do that yet. Anyone have any advice?
You cannot JUST use the bug fix. You need the full download of version 3.0 and then apply the fix to it. If you are not seeing images it is most likely something like this, or the html is in the wrong folder

Last edited:
Reactions: fmanaway

DualWieldCrab

Apr 21, 2020
You cannot JUST use the bug fix. You need the full download of version 3.0 and then apply the fix to it. If you are not seeing images it is most likely something like this, or the html is in the wrong folder
Ehehehehe, looks like that was exactly the problem. Whoops. S'what I get for letting the Horny have control of my thought process I suppose. Thank you for the quick response.

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
maybe the new version is not on the same folder as the other files (in my case game folder have= "img" folder,"snd" folder, adam&gaia.html,adam&gaia3.tws, deserts.txt ,fields.txt etc)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Do I replace the original 3.0 html and tws with the 3.1 versions? Or are both versions of said files supposed to be in the game files together?
You only need the .html file.

The .tws is the Twine sourcecode that can be used to edit/mod the game. It is not needed to play the game.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone help me? I don't have the option to rebuild the temple for the sphinx even though I already have over 50 human children and over 90 creatures

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes