4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It has been a while for me since I last played but the code seems to read that after asking about the curse then the option to rebuild the tower should be shown

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
For me it says "More children it is" or something like that and then when I go back it shows the same options again.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For me it says "More children it is" or something like that and then when I go back it shows the same options again.
I cannot locate that message, can you check again and let me know the exact message?

But it sounds like the game does not think you have 50+ children, but you said you do have.

A quick double check, hit F12 and type and hit enter
SugarCube.State.variables.Children
it will show how many children the game thinks you have, and is the variable it tests

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
If so, then seems like I've the game bugged, since the only talk options are the standard ones

View attachment 1566997
First off, you are not using the latest/final version of the game. Secondly, you have already completed the 50 children/5000 wood/3000 stones task. That's why you can "Ask about the elves and the curse." Finally, you are supposed to head to the Deep Forests to finish the rest of the content.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Oh crap I just noticed this game is completed! Why did my alert not notify me of this. I forgot the last time I played this but I didn't want to keep downloading a large amount of data everytime to play an update. Just a couple of days till the end of the month and my limited data plan clears up.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
First off, you are not using the latest/final version of the game. Secondly, you have already completed the 50 children/5000 wood/3000 stones task. That's why you can "Ask about the elves and the curse." Finally, you are supposed to head to the Deep Forests to finish the rest of the content.
Oh I'm totally using 3.0 + 3.1 update and since there is nothing more, I assure you I'm using the latest.
But If I have completed the reconstruction, why doesnt she give me any riddles then? Only talks about them and thats it.

oh and in deep forest only the 'password' thing is appearing, and since I haven't finished riddles that she is supposed to give me, I don't know the passowrd

EDIT: nevermind, I'm supposed to know the password first then do the riddles. Which is weird because I had to google the answer just to realize its a lotr reference

Last edited:

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
First time playing this game. Then the first girl I saw (except Gaia) is a Venus.

This time, THIS TIME!!!!!... I'll try to understand other fetishes so I'm keeping one.

Time will tell if I develop some kink of them or not.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
First time playing this game. Then the first girl I saw (except Gaia) is a Venus.

This time, THIS TIME!!!!!... I'll try to understand other fetishes so I'm keeping one.

Time will tell if I develop some kink of them or not.
Venus is easy to encounter first in the plains, especially cause she doesn’t have any special quest-like requirements the same way the other Plains broodmother (forget her name but she’s the protagonist’s birth mother) does. Plus most people explore the plains first, since it’s listed first among the areas.

Wraith47

Feb 14, 2018
is there a command to respawn the fairy? i accidentally used her for the 6 energy instead of capturing her, really want to avoid starting from scratch.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there a command to respawn the fairy? i accidentally used her for the 6 energy instead of capturing her, really want to avoid starting from scratch.
Try opening the javascript console (F12) and type
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDead = 0;
and maybe as these are 0 at start of game as well
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyMeet = 0;
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyRuled = 0;
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyTamed = 0;
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDone = 0;

Reactions: Wraith47

Wraith47

Feb 14, 2018
Try opening the javascript console (F12) and type
SugarCube.State.variables.fairyDead = 0;