4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

VVVVV!

May 6, 2018
Hello there, lads! I've started working on another game, this time in rpgm. I can't promise anything will come out of it, but it's nice to be back at developing. The base premise is somewhat similar to Adam & Gaia - a lone man repopulating with a bunch a women. This time, however, the focus will be more ancient history than myths and legends. I'll try to give an update every now and if there's interest for it.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ooh, nice. I hope we can get some good petite beauties this time as well.
As in A&G the art will be whatever material I can find. Not much ancient history material to borrow however. So at present the art is mainly from the Atelier Kaguya games. In that regard - does anyone have (or know how to get) the character CG for JD Onsen?

MollyMill1980

Jun 9, 2017
As in A&G the art will be whatever material I can find. Not much ancient history material to borrow however. So at present the art is mainly from the Atelier Kaguya games. In that regard - does anyone have (or know how to get) the character CG for JD Onsen?
If you have the game files already I would suggest the following tool to extract the CGs. These will let you open up most VNs and its pretty easy to use.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
If you have the game files already I would suggest the following tool to extract the CGs. These will let you open up most VNs and its pretty easy to use.
Thank you, master Mollymill. I sadly don't have the game files but I will continue the search. Perhaps a new account on some strange torrent site.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
what is the difference if i make a monster girl queen or a head-mother in their respective place where they stay? Example-
Is there a difeerence between Princess mermaid and normal mermaid

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
what is the difference if i make a monster girl queen or a head-mother in their respective place where they stay? Example-
Is there a difeerence between Princess mermaid and normal mermaid
Children from head-mother stays in the building, and children from normal monster go into wilderness and you will need to catch them.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Children from head-mother stays in the building, and children from normal monster go into wilderness and you will need to catch them.
What i meant was what is the difference between 2 captured monster girl but one is made the head and other one is not but both of them are pregnant and submit to me, so both of them wont leave .

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
What i meant was what is the difference between 2 captured monster girl but one is made the head and other one is not but both of them are pregnant and submit to me, so both of them wont leave .
The difference is in what will happen to the children you have with them. Children with the head girl will automatically be added to your building, children from ordinary girls will be added to wild girls and you will need to find and catch them.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
The difference is in what will happen to the children you have with them. Children with the head girl will automatically be added to your building, children from ordinary girls will be added to wild girls and you will need to find and catch them.
oh ok thnks

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Hello there, lads! I've started working on another game, this time in rpgm. I can't promise anything will come out of it, but it's nice to be back at developing. The base premise is somewhat similar to Adam & Gaia - a lone man repopulating with a bunch a women. This time, however, the focus will be more ancient history than myths and legends. I'll try to give an update every now and if there's interest for it.
Yeah Faldir now add some or maybe lots of JoJo references this time

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Okay MonkOne made a new cheat mod for 3.0 here. So I guess I won't update this here. :) Enjoy the game :)

taler mad an android version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v3-0-beornwahl.6362/post-4920034

Sugarcube how-to: Here @sp1ker explains how to reset Nut and Nephty but it works with all other matriarchs too.
I cannot view them for some reason... which I am guessing is the validity of f95 as a site considering chrome gives me NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID errors lol. Apparently this ran from the 12/3/2021 till today.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cannot view them for some reason... which I am guessing is the validity of f95 as a site considering chrome gives me NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID errors lol. Apparently this ran from the 12/3/2021 till today.
There are server issues currently for images and attachments. Until the moderators resolve this there are workarounds if needed. See the forum site problems thread
https://f95zone.to/forums/site-problems.14/

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have secured the material for most of the girls but the assets for the male protagonist is proving more difficult.

Most CG rips only focus on the girls leaving very little material for the protagonist of our next story.

If you know of any CG rips with a generic man (or good ways/places to search) please consider giving me a heads up.

The template I'm searching for is close to nude and with sizable variety to the facial expressions. It doesn't matter if the pictures come from a cuck, yaoi or otome game - as long as I can use it.

*Heads up: I have another game in the works, one with a female protagonist, and whenever I find myself blocked in progress with the game above I usually work on the female protagonist game.

Reactions: datdarnotaku
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes