4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Dear Boerwahl,

thanks for reply and clarification.

(for me all cat-girls are cat girls, like all in-game cows are same... there could be more (cow-, cat- ....)races, (cow- ...)tribes... when your finished with your plans and get bored. :D

For the armor I thought about something like this:
If ($damage - $playerDefense) > 0 set $playerHP = $playerHP - ($damage - $playerDefense)

set $playerHP = $playerHP - ($damage - $playerDefense) could become positive by high defense stat (Example defense 20, incoming damage 19 = + 1 HP and heals you what wouldn't really fit... . So I suggest to have a pre-check about that, the if condition. If damage higher than defense change HP, else just do nothing.

Bonus is, statement works without new variables. Could be shorter maybe but it's been a while I was working with html so pls don't lough about syntax ;) take it as a general idea... I would like to replace the statement but I got no time to test it, will report back when I found time for a test.

About the aggressive girls, yes, I meant the monster ones. Like strolling in the fields, meeting a cow, I just have the feel there should be a chance she is just happy to meet (or hungry) and follow you into your stable (I understand that this means extra coding, don't worry, if you understand and like the idea, put in on your "when the game is finished and still I want to put some extra into" list). Just a suggestion / idea.

Heal probably fixed automatically when armor is fixed :) ... player won't get that bad damage and won't need a bigger heal.

For the statistics. As far as I see the maths are $Food -= ($MonsterChildren*1) and set $Food -= ($Children*2)
If player runs out of food (or winter) it will use same amount preserved food.

So for statistics it would be enough to have a new variable $Consumption shown at the side?
Set $Consumption = (MonsterChildren + ($Children*2))
Not sure if html can handle it without () so I added them :)

Cheers
All righty, wunderbar! I'll give domain passage a look.

The combat ideas will have to wait until the coming Combat Code update, to see how it'll all turn out and fit together - it should be a little while yet, but it is coming.

And really thanks for all your hard work! It's really great that some of you guys lend a helping hand to this mess. Tak!

Test version did not seem to change results. I tried removing people from the village in an attempt to reassign people to other locations but it appears that once they are assigned to a hunting hut they can not work at any other location, in fact they don't even come up as an option. i used save before and after building the huts but to no success. In simple terms, nothing appears to have changed.

Thank you for your quick replies and help to bug-fix, it's more down-to-earth than most game developers I've talked to.
Damn, hoped it work... Looks like it will require severe checking (which is awfully booring!).
I doubt it will be fixed by next version though, sorry.

I couldn't figure out the one with no one showing in the hunting huts but I think it was mountains or desert where the 5th house shows empty, then all of the girls are actually in house 4. Was an easy fix, was just pointed to show them in the wrong house. Forgot to fix it in my compressed 1.2 version, oops.
I've found it too, the little blighter, and it should be cannon fixed in future main versions.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Damn, hoped it work... Looks like it will require severe checking (which is awfully booring!).
Totally fine. By the time I was buying the hunting huts, I had more than enough food from the other villages and locations that it wasn't really that much of a difference.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Seems like the game can't find the new folder. Just get a Gaia preserve us. At least so far, 2 in a row, that it can't find. Can find the butt, belly and boobs fine, but not the main image. In any of the stages.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Seems like the game can't find the new folder. Just get a Gaia preserve us. At least so far, 2 in a row, that it can't find. Can find the butt, belly and boobs fine, but not the main image. In any of the stages.
Ah yes, I've found the problem! Dos secundus!

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Based on the 1.31 update I made my lame old cheated one... for us the lazy.
Gives extra HP, Energy, lots of resources, a 50 dmg basic sword, a 100 dmg basic bow and lots of defense (yay) which is still not really useful (aww)

Reactions: Faldir

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
New Patch is up 1.3.2 fixes missing picture paths. Well, you know... hopefully...

Contains the fixed domain by Polip1339.

Reactions: Humlebien

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
3 out of the 4 girls was fixed. "Morovany" named on still got Gaia image. But 75% is better than 0% :D

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
3 out of the 4 girls was fixed. "Morovany" named on still got Gaia image. But 75% is better than 0% :D
Fascinating!

Yes I see the problem! statistically only 50 % seemed to have been fixed! Uno momento!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Try the new one! Yet you will need to reload to the save before the update.

Due to lack of materials only 12 chubby girls in the update, yet the code assigned as if there was the usual 24.

If you've gotten a girl with a higher than 12 number no pictures will ever be found.

*sigh* Just when I finished cheating 1.32 ... welp. Guess I will provide the modded one tomorrow then :)
I'm actually really sorry about that.... :FeelsBadMan:

Here, have a Danish joke as repayment:

What do you call the Chinese mafia?
- Carrots

By Loke, we're funny!

Reactions: Humlebien

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Haha, not really a problem. I'm happy problems got found *and* fixed so fast. I just gonna wait until hotfixes are done. :)

Sep 11, 2017
I'm just elated that what I thought was a project doomed to abandonment like others before it turned out to have not only more content than some 'completed' games but is still going too!

As a buff myself on many of the intellectual topics covered by the game I can say for certain that this was a niche I never knew I needed in my life.

pronow

Jun 23, 2017
Test version did not seem to change results. I tried removing people from the village in an attempt to reassign people to other locations but it appears that once they are assigned to a hunting hut they can not work at any other location, in fact they don't even come up as an option. i used save before and after building the huts but to no success. In simple terms, nothing appears to have changed.

Thank you for your quick replies and help to bug-fix, it's more down-to-earth than most game developers I've talked to.
I found a clue.
It seems like there is a confusion in the code regarding "assignment" names.
Assigning a girl to the first hunting hut is labeled "work in the hunting1" or "work in the hunt1" while the list of working girls to retrieve them from the first hunting hut is looking for girls with the "work in the hunter1" label.
Same for Village5Hunter2.

Reactions: fmanaway
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes