4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

pronow

Jun 23, 2017

Am I the only one missing 3 black boobs size (G - H - I) and 1 black ass size (G) ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Promoted thread and fixed title.
And by the way, quit bashing fat chicks. If you don't like it, just move on out!

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I mean, just delete the image files and *boom* no more fat chicks. Hell, you could just simply avoid em' too. Although I can't tell if Peter Griffin would be proud or disappointed of you for that decision. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yup, I just did that. Deleted all of them and in time if I feel like it I'll substitute them. Beorn is doing a good job here, you just don't have to like everything he does.

Sep 11, 2017
Yup, I just did that. Deleted all of them and in time if I feel like it I'll substitute them. Beorn is doing a good job here, you just don't have to like everything he does.
There are so many kinks/niches/fetishes/etc. that it's next to impossible for one to have a favorable or even open opinion on all of them. To that end, I don't mind obese women provided they still have attractive features but that doesn't mean I don't harbor distaste for the unhealthy state they are still in.

Personally, if I myself decided to swap out the images, I'd preserve some semblance of theme by ensuring the replacements were appealingly THICC.

Reactions: Faldir

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
I finished a big rework of the backend of this game ( removed 84 passages, and about 250 links) so that the next changes can be easier to implement and bugs easier to find (hope Beornwahl uses my code).An added benefit is that the goddamn twine GUI lags a lot less with less passages and links.

It is compatible with 1.2 and has (some) access to venus content so stuff from above 1.2 may not work correctly.

I rewrote the combat and housing code so there could be more bugs there.

Anyway I know it mostly works, but haven't really tested it properly because im too lazy :D. So im gonna use you as my guinea pigs :D

Why should you play an buggier version of the game? Because i added some goodies :
- Added the right Navbar and moved buttons there.
It only works on Plains and for random fights in other areas.
I didnt remove the original buttons if you want to you can just toggle the navbar and play normally.
I didn't finish it yet since i was focusing on backend stuff. And its a lot of copy-pasting.
Oh also don't combine it with the menus on the left.
- Changed the image size but it still needs some work.
- Armor system should work now.
- Added cheats to the left Navbar. (Addidng daughters, exp, minerals)

I'd appreciate bug reports and feedback about the right sidebar.

jibon_bourne

Jul 18, 2017
Well, after travelling the Fields for over an hour, cutting down trees I lost count of and breeding the almost entire Centaur population, I am still to meet Venus. Am I doing something wrong?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Okay, updated my cheat mod. As usual, more HP & Energy, extra XP and resources at start.

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
First wave of bugfixes :
- can find venus now
- Can assign to houses
- fixed some buttons not showing on the right navbar

Nov 9, 2017
Hey Beornwahl! Found a bug for you. It seems to be that if I impregnate 2+ monster girls of the same race in their housing they won't give birth, or stay pregnant. I tested this with all of the fields monster girls (except the bee's since only the queen can get pregnant). If I impregnate just one monster girl the pregnancy and birth play out as normal. Maybe it's something wrong with the birth scenes for multiple monster girls? I can have multiple humans pregnant and give birth. Also another possible bug. The queen bee-girl gave birth and was still pregnant without any sex happening. She just gave birth and stayed pregnant several times until she gave birth and wasn't pregnant after that. Thank you for the good game for the much under served impregnation fetish community!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
awuieeeeeee. a new update!

but a chubby.... update? huh, beornwahl likes 'em nice and steady, eh? ^^

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Adding a few random events to the food / wood / stone collection might make it more interesting.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question are the Dalzot's Downsized Dynamite and Downsized Version 1.2 an addition to the game and if so do we aply them before or after the

and

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
As far as i understand thats just downsized v 1.2 so you download Main -> morrigan -> downsized v1.2 -> 1.3.3
No idea what downsized Dynamite is.
My Domain Fix is just an html and is included in every version after 1.3.1

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem that I can't take any girl I find or fight home or even make children.
When I defeat girl, I have 3 options (Breed it, Kill it and Leave it), but I can't take any to village or dungeon (in ruins).
I played about 2 ingame years, build 5 houses and 3 outposts in the "Fields", had sex with random encounters (even Rheia), so I am wandering if I missed something in game?
Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes