4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

revenant281

Jun 19, 2017
I have a problem that I can't take any girl I find or fight home or even make children.
When I defeat girl, I have 3 options (Breed it, Kill it and Leave it), but I can't take any to village or dungeon (in ruins).
I played about 2 ingame years, build 5 houses and 3 outposts in the "Fields", had sex with random encounters (even Rheia), so I am wandering if I missed something in game?
Thanks in advance.
Humans appear in tent Monster girls you build monster girl theme dens (cow farm bee hive ect)

revus

May 27, 2017
i hate to be "that" guy but i can't figure out how to get this to play. i downloaded everything and i have four html files and the adam file, that just says file as the filetype.

Oct 20, 2017
I'm having a problem running the current update with any browser bat Internet Explorer (!). I also notice that the chance of finding upgradeable locations in each area has dropped to almost zero for me again, resulting in a lot of grinding. Pardon the pun.

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
i hate to be "that" guy but i can't figure out how to get this to play. i downloaded everything and i have four html files and the adam file, that just says file as the filetype.
same here i dunno what to do with adams file

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Just make sure you have The img folder in the same location as the html then just double click Adam&GaiaVenusUpdate.html

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
@Beornwahl can we have updated installation instructions pls? there are so many packets and not a single description of what they do.

As an example: I install main, and then the packets found at the 3 links under it (morrigan + 2 updates). then I see 2 zipped files, both updates, attached to the post. Should I install them? in which order with the rest of the files?

what do the last 2 mega links do?

Favaro

Jul 16, 2017
Found a bug - Girls with a breast size greater than D do not display breasts. Neither in the picture nor in the text.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
* Installation instruction:

1) Download Main (2,46 GB) and Updates and the attached Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.zip file.
2) Extract Main.
3) Download and extract 1. update, then merge folders and files (just put in Folder and click yes to merge img folder. Pay attention that in the end the img folders need to be together.
4) Repeat step 3 with the other updates.
5) Download and extract the attached Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.zip and put the html into your Adam & Gaia folder
6) Start game with the Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.html.

* Alternative:

1) Get Balea's All in One Download, extract and enjoy.
2) Download and extract the attached Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.zip and put the html into your Adam & Gaia folder
3) Start game with the Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.html.

* Downsized package

The downsized packages replaces the .gif files by .webm files which reduces size a lot. Packages includes .webm only, so you will miss all the .jpeg pictures with only Downsized package. It's a good thing to save space on your drive though.

* For people who struggle with game a bit (or re-do it for the x-th time, get my antigrind mod.
* People who struggle with navigation buttons, download, extract and start with Polips

* You may have all html files at once in your folder. So you can start with my cheats and save to continue later with original and vise versa. Starting cheats later will *not* give you starting resources though.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Question are the Dalzot's Downsized Dynamite and Downsized Version 1.2 an addition to the game and if so do we aply them before or after the

and

I haven't updated the downsized version to 1.3 yet. I use a different file format to shrink the files down. So any of the files wouldn't work in the 1.3 version of the game presently. However in the future you would apply it afterwards, I use a different html file anyways, so all changes would be in it.

Also the downsize version is just for people who don't want to download the full version of the game every time. Takes up less space..etc

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I haven't updated the downsized version to 1.3 yet. I use a different file format to shrink the files down. So any of the files wouldn't work in the 1.3 version of the game presently. However in the future you would apply it afterwards, I use a different html file anyways, so all changes would be in it.

Also the downsize version is just for people who don't want to download the full version of the game every time. Takes up less space..etc
So preaty much there is no need to download these than if i'm going for the main game and its updates?

Oct 20, 2017
I beg to differ. I attempted to run the html file on Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE and the only one to comply was Internet Explorer. I've redownloaded each package and am trying a few different options on each right now in case its a javascript problem or similar, but out of the box for me only IE worked.

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I beg to differ. I attempted to run the html file on Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE and the only one to comply was Internet Explorer. I've redownloaded each package and am trying a few different options on each right now in case its a javascript problem or similar, but out of the box for me only IE worked.

Works in Chrome......not sure why it doesn't for you but that isn't the reason.

Oct 20, 2017
It's likely a local issue. I'm still experimenting.EDIT: And I don't think my computer is THAT old. Perhaps it's just me :) EDIT LE SECOND: Defo local security on Chrome and Edge, but an entire dump of Firefox and reinstall allowed it on there. Weird.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So preaty much there is no need to download these than if i'm going for the main game and its updates?
No, it's just for people who don't want to download big files over a slow connection aka people like me. Just replaces all of the gifs with webm files.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm just elated that what I thought was a project doomed to abandonment like others before it turned out to have not only more content than some 'completed' games but is still going too!

As a buff myself on many of the intellectual topics covered by the game I can say for certain that this was a niche I never knew I needed in my life.
Well, all these types of games is doomed to abandonment sooner or later. Hopefully I can get the Elven Update out in time to put a "Completed" sticker over this mess before then!

And thanks very heartily for playing!

Thanks for the update ... I guess, definitely not my cup of tea though

Yeah, I had trouble finding a full roster this time around too, as it really isn't my cup of mead either. Still, booty is booty!

I found a clue.
It seems like there is a confusion in the code regarding "assignment" names.
Assigning a girl to the first hunting hut is labeled "work in the hunting1" or "work in the hunt1" while the list of working girls to retrieve them from the first hunting hut is looking for girls with the "work in the hunter1" label.
Same for Village5Hunter2.

Am I the only one missing 3 black boobs size (G - H - I) and 1 black ass size (G) ?
I'll get right on it!

I cut the sizes from A-I till A-F. If there is any code still present which assigns above F it's a mistake (I'll give that a check too!).

*I think the desert hunting huts should now be fixed by your instructions.
Bug has been there from the start. Thanks as always for your great work pronow!

Promoted thread and fixed title.
And by the way, quit bashing fat chicks. If you don't like it, just move on out!
UH! Thanks muttdoggy! Thanks bunches and bunches!

I took the time to download all 4 files extracted them into and put them back together. Here is Version 1.3 in 1 File because i know yáll to lazy to download 4 files :D

To the front page you go!

I finished a big rework of the backend of this game ( removed 84 passages, and about 250 links) so that the next changes can be easier to implement and bugs easier to find (hope Beornwahl uses my code).An added benefit is that the goddamn twine GUI lags a lot less with less passages and links.

It is compatible with 1.2 and has (some) access to venus content so stuff from above 1.2 may not work correctly.

I rewrote the combat and housing code so there could be more bugs there.

Anyway I know it mostly works, but haven't really tested it properly because im too lazy :D. So im gonna use you as my guinea pigs :D

Why should you play an buggier version of the game? Because i added some goodies :
- Added the right Navbar and moved buttons there.
It only works on Plains and for random fights in other areas.
I didnt remove the original buttons if you want to you can just toggle the navbar and play normally.
I didn't finish it yet since i was focusing on backend stuff. And its a lot of copy-pasting.
Oh also don't combine it with the menus on the left.
- Changed the image size but it still needs some work.
- Armor system should work now.
- Added cheats to the left Navbar. (Addidng daughters, exp, minerals)

I'd appreciate bug reports and feedback about the right sidebar.
I'll give this a look right away! A decrease in GUI lags would be a much needed haven on it's own! It'll take me a little while I reckon.

Hey Beornwahl! Found a bug for you. It seems to be that if I impregnate 2+ monster girls of the same race in their housing they won't give birth, or stay pregnant. I tested this with all of the fields monster girls (except the bee's since only the queen can get pregnant). If I impregnate just one monster girl the pregnancy and birth play out as normal. Maybe it's something wrong with the birth scenes for multiple monster girls? I can have multiple humans pregnant and give birth. Also another possible bug. The queen bee-girl gave birth and was still pregnant without any sex happening. She just gave birth and stayed pregnant several times until she gave birth and wasn't pregnant after that. Thank you for the good game for the much under served impregnation fetish community!
Interesting, only the matriarch monster-girl can give birth, the rest is merely stat improving, but the Bee being still pregnant seems fascinating. I honestly can't remember, but I might have specifically made it like that, or it might bee a bug. I'll keep myself updated on reports of this. And thank you for reporting!

awuieeeeeee. a new update!

but a chubby.... update? huh, beornwahl likes 'em nice and steady, eh? ^^
Oi, you cheeky blighter! Nice and steady?!?!? What is said was:

Adding a few random events to the food / wood / stone collection might make it more interesting.
Good point. Added the idea to the to-do list! Danke!

Question are the Dalzot's Downsized Dynamite and Downsized Version 1.2 an addition to the game and if so do we aply them before or after the

and

No the downsized versions are the same game just in webz format.

Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.zip. contains the Polip domain fix.

So get the Main, then the Morrigan update, then 1.2, then Venus, then 1.3.3 attachment.

Or just use the "Balea's All in One Download" and add the 1.3.3.

same here i dunno what to do with adams file
@Beornwahl can we have updated installation instructions pls? there are so many packets and not a single description of what they do.

As an example: I install main, and then the packets found at the 3 links under it (morrigan + 2 updates). then I see 2 zipped files, both updates, attached to the post. Should I install them? in which order with the rest of the files?

what do the last 2 mega links do?
Very fair point! I'll update the installation instruction but tag you here nonetheless:

So get the Main, then the Morrigan update, then 1.2, then Venus, then 1.3.3 attachment.

Place them all in the same folder

(Or just use the "Balea's All in One Download" and add the 1.3.3)

Now delete any html file that isn't 1.3.3

You should then have a folder containing only this:

img (folder, about 3 gb)
Adam&GaiaUpdate1.3.3.html

Click html to play.

I'm having a problem running the current update with any browser bat Internet Explorer (!). I also notice that the chance of finding upgradeable locations in each area has dropped to almost zero for me again, resulting in a lot of grinding. Pardon the pun.
I honestly don't have much experience with Explorer. I've updated the install instruction - might help, might not...

Yeah, the random location generation is quite troublesome. It's overdue on a thorough redoing. It's behind the combat update on the list though... sorry. But soon!

Found a bug - Girls with a breast size greater than D do not display breasts. Neither in the picture nor in the text.
Strange, the game should still recognize attributes from A to F, yet anything over F like the former G, H, I was indeed removed from the game. It might be this?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oi, you cheeky blighter! Nice and steady?!?!? What is said was:

tahahaha. in german when someone loves chubby girls he tends to say: i love love girls with (front) bumpers. now that i think of it... it sounds fucking awful in english :eek:penedeyewink:.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes