4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Small typo in the game I noticed while playing, at the start of a week one daughter was sleeping in and was woken for a morning threesome

The sister is certain that the sleeping beauty would wake up reguraly if she came to associate waking up with something more pleasurable...​
reguraly should be regularly

Mind you these events are nice, but at the times I have seen them I have had NO daughters at the Camp, all were assigned to Villages
Spelling fixed!

Indeed, the code doesn't evaluate whether the girl has moved out.
I merely pass it off as, well, the girls come back and visit the camp here and there. :biggrin: Solid!

I used TweeGO and sublime text for spell checking in my mods for the image conversion stuff. Seemed to work quite well.
I've looked it up a bit, but how does this work??? :eek: Would be wonderful

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Spelling fixed!

Indeed, the code doesn't evaluate whether the girl has moved out.
I merely pass it off as, well, the girls come back and visit the camp here and there. :biggrin: Solid!

I've looked it up a bit, but how does this work??? :eek: Would be wonderful
It's more for text editing, wouldn't have the GUI interface for editing files sadly but it will take just a normal compiled html file then convert it over to the TweeGO layout, then you can edit it in any editor really then run TweeGO and it will compile the html for you. I didn't look if you could convert it back to using the default Twine interface or not. I would think you'd be able to, it was pretty fast though and I like using a different editor with syntax highlighting.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Should've made it more clear, I got it working thanks!

Just want to clarify that I love Beorn's game. Just thought it could use the touch of someone a little more familiar with English.

Anyway here is v2 of the daughter rewrite. Major changes to the sex part. You won't have any repeats and every possible path should make sense.

I still need to pass through the blowjob section again and probably work on it more. I'll look over the sex part again but there shouldn't be any major changes. I tend to find grammar mistakes or small words that need to be changed when I'm in game. I'll push those with the BJ 2nd look.
Any way @Beornwahl will include these changes for the next update?;) Because these are genuinely amazing, the sex interactions are no longer repetitive as f*ck. Kudos to @thernn for making my experience with the game just that little bt better :heartcoveredeyes:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
quite nice how many people are already helping here ^^. we have someone helping out with grammar errors, a modder, a rewriter for the daughter scenes (am i right there?) and some people helped me out finding the girl names. would love to see a coder helping a bit. 'cause right now only 24 girls per matriarch is allowed due to coding andyou can't also use different pics for one scenes (e.g. for blowjob scene 2). recoding seems to be pretty nasty there and beorn is occupied with the newest update anyway...and i suck brutally at coding. can't even code "hello world" :pokerFace:

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Any way @Beornwahl will include these changes for the next update?;) Because these are genuinely amazing, the sex interactions are no longer repetitive as f*ck. Kudos to @thernn for making my experience with the game just that little bt better :heartcoveredeyes:
I've send a message asking if it's possible, but as the rogue I am the content will be included in the update - naturally it will be removed if asked. <3 <3 <3

quite nice how many people are already helping here ^^. we have someone helping out with grammar errors, a modder, a rewriter for the daughter scenes (am i right there?) and some people helped me out finding the girl names. would love to see a coder helping a bit. 'cause right now only 24 girls per matriarch is allowed due to coding andyou can't also use different pics for one scenes (e.g. for blowjob scene 2). recoding seems to be pretty nasty there and beorn is occupied with the newest update anyway...and i suck brutally at coding. can't even code "hello world" :pokerFace:
Quite so! And grand find with the Izanami and Nambi gif! Who'd have thought them together?! The 24 limit is not at all impossible to edit code-wise, I merely meant it was rather troublesome, since separate limits per addition would require a lot of individual edits. The keep it simple the numbers are at 12 and 24, but if we find enough material to add all the races up to, let's say 28, then that should be more simple to arrange and include in the game. :RarePepe:

Reactions: Hoostevall

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've send a message asking if it's possible, but as the rogue I am the content will be included in the update - naturally it will be removed if asked. <3 <3 <3

Quite so! And grand find with the Izanami and Nambi gif! Who'd have thought them together?! The 24 limit is not at all impossible to edit code-wise, I merely meant it was rather troublesome, since separate limits per addition would require a lot of individual edits. The keep it simple the numbers are at 12 and 24, but if we find enough material to add all the races up to, let's say 28, then that should be more simple to arrange and include in the game. :RarePepe:
bro when i will start working with the blonde and brunette races i can add ya more than 30 :p.

but first things first ofc ^^.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just noticed during Hanu's quest some more small typos

1) Once ready to build the bridge
You currently have 26 human children and need 30 to construct such a brigde. Knowing you don't have enough children you shake your head at Hanu. You'll need to step up you game!
brigde should be bridge
'you game' should be 'your game'

2) Once you cross the bridge
Saying so she swiftly begins her acced over the walls, leaving you to patiently wait below.​

acced I think you meant ascent, but maybe just climb is better

3) A page or two later
The silence do not last long, however.​

do should be does

4) Back at camp the description of Sita
She wears golden garments which lightly covers have light brown skin.​

covers should be cover
have should be her

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I actually like the idea of some kind of "community game", like Boernwahl as head of everything and everyone can contribute to his / her ability. And Boern may pick what fits to his vision of the game. E.g. my sweet talk mod (that needed actually altering the code ;) ) if Boern think its a good idea to be able to skip the quiz after a while, he may just copy / adjust the extra code into his updates. If not, I will keep it as a "fork".

Reactions: Daxter250

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
, is it possible for you to split the main file download into parts? Preferably in 1GB parts. My computer broke down, and I'm using a friend's laptop until I can get a replacement one. The laptop can't download stuff reliably to save it's life. Which forces me to use my phone to download stuff and transfer files to the laptop. The problem is my phone only 4.3GB of free internal storage.

If you could split it or anyone I would greatly appreciate it. If not don't worry about it.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
, is it possible for you to split the main file download into parts? Preferably in 1GB parts. My computer broke down, and I'm using a friend's laptop until I can get a replacement one. The laptop can't download stuff reliably to save it's life. Which forces me to use my phone to download stuff and transfer files to the laptop. The problem is my phone only 4.3GB of free internal storage.

If you could split it or anyone I would greatly appreciate it. If not don't worry about it.
At the first page there is a torrent file that can be dowloaded you can try to use that instead.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
At the first page there is a torrent file that can be dowloaded you can try to use that instead.
A couple of problems with that is I don't want to install unnecessary programs on my friend's laptop, and the downloading on this laptop is too unreliable.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Did you install the 1.9 update with the new images as well as the new player?
I just install the main file 1.9 and the player 1.9. I guess the update is only needed for those who downloaded previous versions, or is it for those who downloaded the current one as well?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am not sure what version the main download or torrent files are for, it would probably be safest to download the 1.9 update and apply and install. If you do not get any files overwritten then the files were not in the main/torrent

Reactions: RJP

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Main DL seem to be 1.8 something. Had no promts for "Want to overwrite" when applying 1.9 extra download to that. And no missing images so far.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes