4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
There is a bug with the beehive.

The queen would not stop producing offsprings.

Not sure if this was intended to emulate actual Bees, but yeah.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, having a flu, being bit slow, didn't feel like excessive testing either, but most imporant stuff should work:
- Sweet talk: Option to kip quiz with daugthers as soon as you have 30 or more
- Raised starting stats
- Energy raises with level ups (starting with 30 and +1 per level + perks ofc)
- 50 death possible before game over (instead of 5)

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys, having a flu, being bit slow, didn't feel like excessive testing either, but most imporant stuff should work:
- Sweet talk: Skip quiz with daugthers as soon as you have 30 or more
- Raised starting stats
- Energy raises with level ups (starting with 30 and +1 per level + perks ofc)
- 50 death possible before game over (instead of 5)
Good stuff FA80, much appreciated

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
May I suggest that some of the features FA80 added to his mod be added into the game in general, but they could be added a new Perks gained when you level up, but only available at a certain point in the game, either after 30 daughters as FA80 has or based on some in-game achievement?

Notably the Sweet Talk and energy increase both seem a good idea, because after a while a day is too short to seduce all your new daughters and impregnate them!

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, forgot to adjust chopping and mining, (flu excuse!) so here it is... both should give you 50 wood / stone now, so you will find it much easier to build stuff.

Remember, my mod is meant to be less grindy, not as total cheat version. Having the full experience of the game, like the need to go into the woods for chopping trees, but maybe just 10 times, not 100 times and in 1 day not 10 days in a row.

Edit: Darn it... forgot my fluffy-girl love... wait a bit more please

Edit 2: Okay, now. Fluffy-girl love activated. No need to beat bunnies (or anything else that was born under your protection) into submission. As usual, wild girls still need to be tamed first.

My head still feels like cotton candy so please forgive me I skipped extensive testing. Just checked with old saves -.- sorry.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I downloaded the Player, Torrent and the 1.9 Update and I still have a few images missing it would seem. Any advice on what I might have missed?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So I downloaded the Player, Torrent and the 1.9 Update and I still have a few images missing it would seem. Any advice on what I might have missed?
hmmm. i didn't test 1.9 yet, but if you miss some pics ingame you can easily find out if you "really" miss 'em by finding 'em in your game folder. maybe something went wrong during the download (it's rare but it can happen). a redownload of the main game could solve your problem.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to tell how many girls up to 1.8ish can join in the tent? I kinda got:
Rheia, Inanna, Freia, Izanami, Nambi, Sarai, Morrigan, Sita and Venus. If any missing (2 vacant spots), could you please tell me where to find the others?

Thanks.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to tell how many girls up to 1.8ish can join in the tent? I kinda got:
Rheia, Inanna, Freia, Izanami, Nambi, Sarai, Morrigan, Sita and Venus. If any missing (2 vacant spots), could you please tell me where to find the others?

Thanks.
ya know, beorn made a wiki...'cause everyone loves wikis, right?

Reactions: Muityek

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

Thanks.
Your missing Nut and Nephthys from the desert. You may get them together (same quest). But better save before you go for it since wrong decisions will lead to 0 or only 1 girl.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Nofile is broken, can't download it from there and Mega, already reached my limit.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes