4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
It is an event in the Event node, but either @Beornwahl didn't want to implement it yet, or he forgot to increase the random number generation for it to trigger (Only Events 3 - 17 can trigger out of 21 events)

Reactions: zephyr1983

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Not sure about that. Events 2 e.g. is winter and is getting triggered anyways. Same goes for eg 1.2 event, ...

I mean like, the $Event variable may be set outside the rng call (or outside the events part). Just I don't know where, so it is a bit difficult to actually understand if the random (3, 17) maybe is enough. Could be forgotten / a mistake though.

Wouldn't be a problem to "fix" it though, just not sure if it gets you anywhere.

Reactions: zephyr1983

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@FA80 Yeah I don't know it just stood out in 'events' but the 'event' header has another trigger which could trigger the event.... this is the reason I didn't want to try and mod sugarcube/twine its such a pain to trace what triggers what through all the various nodes :tiredface:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
sugarcube/twine its such a pain to trace what triggers what through all the various nodes :tiredface:
I know right :D especially that awesome search function...

I also have a feeling there should be some kind of "buffer overflow" when you re done with the matriarch events the rng will most likely run into nothing and you won't have an event at all. At least that happend to me when I tried about 20 times ending the week. @Boernwahl could be a good idea to add an elseif with a limited rng to the onetime events... there are already variables to check if the meeting already happend?

Expended the rng range, just for the lols... try out if you like to. The rng goes the full range to 22 now. Really not sure if it opens up more and I really hope I'm not messing with Boerns plans there.[/user]

Aug 13, 2018
I had a couple of questions to ask.

First, Is there any way of knowing how many of a certain monster is still alive in any one place?
Second, let's say I accidentally killed all the centaurs before I could capture one. Is there any way of fixing it, or am I screwed?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
If you don't like the ponies you might built an outpost.

Else: To both questions the answer is: Use Chrome (portable) and it's console (google gonna help you with this). There is a variable called $horseWild showing the actual free centaurs. You could also use the console to bring that variable back to 2 or so.

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I’m bad at searching, so sorry if this is already posted somewhere... But could someone write a quick guide/explanation about how to run human settlements? Also what are the pros and cons of making a human settlement instead of a monstergirl habitat? Whenever I get asked if I want to make a monstergirl habitat or something else I don’t know what to pick, cause I don’t fully understand the consequences.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I’m bad at searching, so sorry if this is already posted somewhere... But could someone write a quick guide/explanation about how to run human settlements? Also what are the pros and cons of making a human settlement instead of a monstergirl habitat? Whenever I get asked if I want to make a monstergirl habitat or something else I don’t know what to pick, cause I don’t fully understand the consequences.
Human settlements have to be filled with daughters of the various women you bring to camp. Depending on the village there will be different production buildings that can produce, food, wood, etc. It can be slow going at first when you don't have a lot of daughters but later in the game they can produce a lot of resources.

Monstergirl settlements are filled with the monstergirls you defeat in the area and with their daughters. Each type of monstergirl produces a specific type of resource, and if you capture and breed a lot of them it can give you huge amounts fairly early.

Personally I always create the monstergirl settlements rather than converting them all to human settlements. Each area already has the spot for one human settlement and you don't need more than that.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
If you only want the text the player does run without the image files... it will display where the images should be as broken images though :confused:

Dai1324

Jun 3, 2018
Does this game still get updates? Just found this and I'm wondering whether I should list this as something to follow.

Alteration

May 7, 2017
The style settings on this needs to be fixed for some screens.
Code:
#story {
width: 99%;
}
#passages {
width: inherit;
}
Unfortunately this seems to add issues when the window isn't maximized on open, but that should be fixable with another look at the style settings.
Not sure if inherit would work in the code, if not 100% width for passages works too.

Clears up a lot of the blank space, then maybe set max-height on images to fix scaling issues that can happen due to the wider passage area.

Without the changes:

With the changes:

Reactions: zazaza123

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Is there a mod that deletes the necessity to "seduce" you're human daughters? So you could get strait to the point by default?

It would be cool to have the same thing with the monster girls' daughters as well, so you would not have to beat the crap out of them for the first time.

Reactions: Daba

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
whilst playing Adam and Gaia I started noticing some weird behavior during the week end/births cycle and started digging into the code.
I'm not familiar with twine but with a bit of playing around I was able import the html back into twine which made it easier to read, but never able to build a valid story (I think I'm missing java libraries or something).
However I was able to modify the html file after I found the bugs. The process was slow going but I belive I was able to identify and fix the follow:

in Event Passage
1 - the 30% of the time that there is no random event also skips all the births
- adding an <<else>> goto "High Births" at the end of the if random gte 30 fixes that
2 - as was pointed out in forums the range for the random $happening number needs to be increased
3 - happening=20 has misspelt $izanamiDone as $izaMamiDone
4 - is happening=2 meant to be testing $bunnyWild or $tamedBunny - only reason I ask is after I altered the "Low Births" (see below) this event stopped happening for me as I was no longer getting wild bunnys)

in Low Births Passage
1 - mouse births set $mouse to 3 instead of $race to 3
this is true of all the matriarch monsters (bunny, dragon etc)

The Birth Section of the various Race passages (when $race = 3)
Where should these go back to?
The races that have a matriarch are inconsistent as to where the <<goto>> should go.
Mouse goes to "High Births" if $mouseTamed gte $mouseRoom but "Low Births" on the else (which I think must skip the remaining high births unless another race goes back to High Birth).
Bunny does the opposite, which I think skips the remaining high births if the bunny home is full (again unless another races birth goes back to High Birth).
Most of the other matriarch races seem to goto "Low Births" in both cases.
I haven't tested this, but if the these COULD have come from "High Births" don't they HAVE to go back to "High Births" for all paths where $race = 3.

Also when the non-matriarch races have no room left these go back to Events which seems to work but couldn't you goto low births and skip repeating a bunch of stuff?
eg.

<<if $mermaidTamed gte $mermaidRoom>>
<<nobr>>
<center>
<<button "Continue">>
<<set $mermaidWild += 1>>
<<set $race to 0>>
<<goto "Events">> <- can't you change this to <<goto "Low Births">>

A few small bugs:
maybe I missed it, but I was unable to locate and cloth outpost pictures (I tried downloads main and update downloads as well as the torrent).
also RheiaNambi.gif is missing, and you have a cat gif that needs rename (not sure but I think it was no 49, but its in the cat directory but call something like 4459.gif instead of 49sex1.gif)
and finally Strength in the Blessings passage is misspelt.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a mod that deletes the necessity to "seduce" you're human daughters? So you could get strait to the point by default?

It would be cool to have the same thing with the monster girls' daughters as well, so you would not have to beat the crap out of them for the first time.
Yes, I made an anti grind mod that gives you a "sweet talk" option when you have 30 human girls. Sweet talk gonna skip the quiz and opens up everything.

Gonna upload it once more and hope someone will attach it in the starting post.

Reactions: kulbak and Daba

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I'm not familiar with twine but with a bit of playing around I was able import the html back into twine which made it easier to read, but never able to build a valid story (I think I'm missing java libraries or something).
You may be missing sugarcubes v2. You need to download it separately and activate it in twine

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone have a Fan Sig for this game? Been looking for one, but can't seem to find one....also not good enough to make my own. So just wondering if one of the lovely people her might have seen one?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a Fan Sig for this game? Been looking for one, but can't seem to find one....also not good enough to make my own. So just wondering if one of the lovely people her might have seen one?
It looks fairly easy to make one, is there standard 'footer' used for these around? I just did a quick search and did not locate anything

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes