Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It has always been you can fuck all the girls, you just can not end up with all 3 of the family girls, its only 1 of them.
Juerhullycin Dev has stated he will make a harem ending. I asked on his discord and he told us. If you pick a solo ending with 1 of the 3 household women you will get a longer more romantic ending. Pick them all and just a basic harem ending with preggo possible for all
from Dev:
1720546194611.png

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked before.. but why is the game's size 4.2 GB on Gofile but around 3.8 on most of the other ones?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
guys it's been a while since I played so I want to make sure before I get attached

and it turns out I don't have an ending with her but is Vivian a love interest

please tell me she's not a side girl
now im curious too while not my favorite I like her alot. Plus she has nipple piercings so I automatically gonna lust for her cause that makes her hotter to me haha.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
you know I don't care about that you know I'm monogamous I just

want to know if I have an ending with her or if the relationship is meaningless
if I had to guess I say she is something in between side girl and main girl. From what I can recall she doesn't quite feel like she fits main girls like the three girls that we are living with as well as Lilith. Yet she doesn't quite feel like a side girl to me as I recall we get a decent amount of content with her and character deveolopment. Really only 2 -3 girls right now I can say feels like side girls for sure right now.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
guys it's been a while since I played so I want to make sure before I get attached

and it turns out I don't have an ending with her but is Vivian a love interest

please tell me she's not a side girl
I feel for you.

My favorite top-3 girls (Lilith, Hannah and Vivienne) compete with each other during the game, but as of right now Vivienne is my fav.

But yeah, it feels like she is sort of a side girl(

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Only just discovered this game a couple of hours ago and WOW. :love:
Can't decide who I like best but I'm leaning towards Zuri. :p
Hope she doesn't turn out to be the MC's downfall.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes