Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Really like the game's premise and story, but a lot of the girls have ridiculous proportions.

I'm glad that Hannah, Lilith and Miu aren't as crazy as most of the others though.

Looking forward for more story

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Really like the game's premise and story, but a lot of the girls have ridiculous proportions.

I'm glad that Hannah, Lilith and Miu aren't as crazy as most of the others though.

now you got me wanting to replay this as I honestly don't recall anyone really being that crazy at all other than Hannah's friend and the friends sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
now you got me wanting to replay this as I honestly don't recall anyone really being that crazy at all other than Hannah's friend and the friends sister.
whiter shade of pale girl/woman is bit headcase and little devil is case on her own (totally jealous of mc and other girls/women).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think he was still taking about crazy proportions and not about the personality. The women he listed are my favorites too because they dont have these ... crazy bodys :ROFLMAO:

I agree with him lol

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think he was still taking about crazy proportions and not about the personality. The women he listed are my favorites too because they dont have these ... crazy bodys :ROFLMAO:

I agree with him lol
ah yeah that makes more sense. This game is weird for me I dislike crazy big boobs and proportions yet for some reason I don't mind them in this game. Every other game id 100% not play their path unless I liked the characters.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

You can add Nina too, she's far from having ridiculous proportions.:sneaky::love:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
guys it's been a while since I played so I want to make sure before I get attached

and it turns out I don't have an ending with her but is Vivian a love interest

please tell me she's not a side girl
As a Vivienne simp I hope she is a main LI however I don't know as she has at the moment abit of both LI & side hoping she is a main.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes