giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Can someone let me know if this version () is compatible with the current one? :unsure:

Thanks in advance! (y)

Reactions: Punto

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone let me know if this version () is compatible with the current one? :unsure:

Thanks in advance! (y)
unsure since not even part of the story / game and is just a fanmade one. Last I heard it was outdated but I could be wrong. I want to say it's outdated tho as when I click the link on the patch you link it has 0.8 in the version it tries to download and we are one 0.9.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
unsure since not even part of the story / game and is just a fanmade one. Last I heard it was outdated but I could be wrong. I want to say it's outdated tho as when I click the link on the patch you link it has 0.8 in the version it tries to download and we are one 0.9.
That’s also my question—the version numbers don’t match up. I checked the scripts and there’s almost no difference. I’ll wait for more info. Anyway, thanks a lot! (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're right. It isn't. At the absolute most they could be cousins, but even that would just be forcing it to a story that is about something else.
well there is miniscule chance that mc is son of katherine (that memory was erased) but ..............

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes