cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
now search finds ^that. stupid search. before it found only jp's post.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
60 fps Animations Mod (0.7)
The mod increases the fps of animations to 60 with the help of AI interpolation. Also, upscales animations from 1 scene to 1440p (the rest are already 1440p). Enjoy!

Compatible with future versions.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case of performance issues, open game/sexscenes1.rpy and replace all 'show' with 'scene'. Also, you can run the game manually from Ren'Py 7.6.3+ for more of a boost.

Download:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Update coming, or is this one of those cases where the dev improved the base game video quality at some point and thus the video improvement mod no longer needed updates past that? If so you might want to put a note to that effect in your post.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
due uniform. schoolgirl uniform and young girl is big no.
ah didn't think the uniform mattered since it just looks like a slutty schoolgirl uniform to me, which I have seen in another game or 2 that is on steam. But I can see the young part

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah didn't think the uniform mattered since it just looks like a slutty schoolgirl uniform to me, which I have seen in another game or 2 that is on steam. But I can see the young part
maybe on mid-20s girls or older.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
that's what I thought too haha
She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She doesn't look like a schoolgirl and there is no logo or anything to indicate it is a school uniform. If there was other girls wearing same thing, then maybe a problem. But on it's own, I can't see an issue. I've seen girls out in public wearing that exact same thing and it's not a school uniform.
Some of the bars in Thailand do cosplay nights and the bar girls will wear uniforms like that.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes