quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Did she kill santa? Well either way what a way to go huh.

I guess after munching on santa that she's full of Christmas spirit.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Was going to write something, but got busy looking at all the Christmas gifts! :love: :devilish:

But now I'll write something. Something! Maybe I should write something more. Something more! (Sorry, not sorry, for my weird humor!)

Up to a good start, lovely girls, interesting story, good renders and a MC that feels good to play. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Reactions: Antera

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
There is no incest in the game. The base story is that MC is sent to protect a family of three girls he's never met before by his grandfather.

It's possible that somebody will eventually make a patch, but I wouldn't have to do anything with that.
Thats bad news for me i need incest to play a game, so i'll skip this one, but good luck! your characters looks really good

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Guys I'm gonna drop this due to the face the code is slip out a little more than the last game, I thought this was going to be a simple mod I could pick up, but it didn't end up being that, I'm sure someone else will come along and pick it up. Sorry, just too busy cheers!

Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Figured I'd do my first mod in a while, and I thought since I did Through Spacetime, might as well do this one!

Enjoy the mod!

Or you can:
Much appreciated, will get to use this for future updates :D

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Figured I'd do my first mod in a while, and I thought since I did Through Spacetime, might as well do this one!

Enjoy the mod!

Or you can:
What does the mod do?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
What does the mod do?
What mods do. Gives you the best choices and ones that lead to points. In this case highlighted in green. If nothing is highlighted it means choose what you want it doesn't matter.

Also I like to try and show all the sex scenes sometimes in my mods if possible. Haven't decided if I'm gonna do that will this one yet. Have to wait and see how it ends up getting coded.

Hope that answers you question. Or you could just try it and see for yourself.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
What mods do. Gives you the best choices and ones that lead to points. In this case highlighted in green. If nothing is highlighted it means choose what you want it doesn't matter.

Also I like to try and show all the sex scenes sometimes in my mods if possible. Haven't decided if I'm gonna do that will this one yet. Have to wait and see how it ends up getting coded.

Hope that answers you question. Or you could just try it and see for yourself.
Cool, thanks

Mar 16, 2020
Hi dev, I created a signature for this game based on the holiday render of Hannah. I had to use a free online photoshop wannabe and I couldn't find a font I liked, so it's a little scuffed :HideThePain:. It also gets auto resized to be very small, but I don't know how small I need to shrink it to avoid that. Best of luck with the game and I will try to support when I can!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hi dev, I created a signature for this game based on the holiday render of Hannah. I had to use a free online photoshop wannabe and I couldn't find a font I liked, so it's a little scuffed :HideThePain:. It also gets auto resized to be very small, but I don't know how small I need to shrink it to avoid that. Best of luck with the game and I will try to support when I can!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. You could've just asked for fan sig, I'd have made one. It's not that big of a problem.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes