Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am really confused. the tags are rather superfluous nothing you could see whats really going to happen. the description is confusing too since you see more than 3 girls and its not clear if you have to protect them or not and if you can lose them from protection or not. also sim sounds for me like every character can have sex with every character - or am i wrong?

i personally think the render/model style is great. most girls looks damn nice, and i like the variety of characters (even saw an old man somewhere and even the punk girl looks surprisingly hot even i prefer the ginger girls personally) but i would like to know if this will contain ntr/voyeurism/corruption/cuckolding or if it will just be another (in my opinion boring) harem game with no options/no risk and no optional sidepaths.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i am really confused. the tags are rather superfluous nothing you could see whats really going to happen. the description is confusing too since you see more than 3 girls and its not clear if you have to protect them or not and if you can lose them from protection or not. also sim sounds for me like every character can have sex with every character - or am i wrong?

i personally think the render/model style is great. most girls looks damn nice, and i like the variety of characters (even saw an old man somewhere and even the punk girl looks surprisingly hot even i prefer the ginger girls personally) but i would like to know if this will contain ntr/voyeurism/corruption/cuckolding or if it will just be another (in my opinion boring) harem game with no options/no risk and no optional sidepaths.
There won't be any ntr, cuckolding or corruption. Mild voyeurism maybe, but not in the crouching behind door/window masturbating manner. More like possibility to sneak a peak here and there.
In other words, game will be mostly family-friendly vanilla stuff. I want the strengths to be the story and the characters themselves, rather than the kinks.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
There won't be any ntr, cuckolding or corruption. Mild voyeurism maybe, but not in the crouching behind door/window masturbating manner. More like possibility to sneak a peak here and there.
In other words, game will be mostly family-friendly vanilla stuff. I want the strengths to be the story and the characters themselves, rather than the kinks.
Thats a bit sad. I dont want ntr or cuckold stuff but pure vanilla sounds boring. :HideThePain: Hopefully at least some occasional optional light male dom will sneak through. :whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, is it planned for MC to grow some hairs ? :unsure: He looks like a 18-25 yo guy, and bald looks so ugly on this character model (no offense for young bald guys :illuminati:). Even for "military style shape" you have to let a bit more length (As Hillside's MC for exemple) ...
I would try to play but i wont be able to get into character :HideThePain: Is it an ease choice for dev? :illuminati:

Edit : Ok i read a bit through thread, and there is a beginning of answers. BTW i knew it could be a prag choice for ease GPU and shit :KEK: But pls try to add a bit something, as MC's length hair in your previous game if you can :HideThePain: and good luck with your game ! 3D girls model you did are really top tier !

Last edited:
Reactions: mitomeen

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, is it planned for MC to grow some hairs ? :unsure: He looks like a 18-25 yo guy, and bald looks so ugly on this character model (no offense for young bald guys :illuminati:). Even for "military style shape" you have to let a bit more length (As Hillside's MC for exemple) ...
I would try to play but i wont be able to get into character :HideThePain: Is it an ease choice for dev? :illuminati:

Edit : Ok i read a bit through thread, and there is a beginning of answers. BTW i knew it could be a prag choice for ease GPU and shit :KEK: But pls try to add a bit something, as MC's length hair in your previous game if you can :HideThePain: and good luck with your game ! 3D girls model you did are really top tier !
Maybe if this game will become a financial success for the dev then he can buy better gpu and our mc will grow some hair later in the game. :KEK: People should go pledge on patreon so our mc can have a luscious mullet. :KEK:

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
I'm excited about your new project. I'm just a compliment and with great expectations, the models are stunning and Lilith is very cute.
thanks for work.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
i fucking loveeeeeeeeee the start of this game. This is def going into my bucket of games to keep updating

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Humans do? so Vivian was it, is not human, or just an odd way of saying things?

Not sure how I feel about a functional mute, could be interesting, although I thought she would have spoken in text messages, very enjoyable game though, gave me some good laughs.

My only real complaint is sadly way too common these days, way too short for a first release and not enough time to get a proper feel for things.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Humans do? so Vivian was it, is not human, or just an odd way of saying things?

Not sure how I feel about a functional mute, could be interesting, although I thought she would have spoken in text messages, very enjoyable game though, gave me some good laughs.

My only real complaint is sadly way too common these days, way too short for a first release and not enough time to get a proper feel for things.
The thing with first releases is that unless you are going with the generic default UI and just very basic features, everything can be a bit of a time sink. On top of that you need to set up the scenes, which again (unless you go with default out of stock environments) can require quite a bit of time investment.
Like half the time spent so far was just UI and the features like gallery and phone, then setting up the basic environments like the house and making last minute changes to some characters.
Suddenly you realize it's been two months and you really want to show something to your supporters.

TLDR first releases often have less content not because the dev is lazy, but because a lot of time was used up on everything except the actual content.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I can understand that, but at the same time, it is hard to get a feel for a game when things are just getting good, and not helped by scenes dragging on, sorry but the whole lab stuff with Viv was too long for me.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats sounds like a dev who is lazy would say! Gotch ya! The best way to prove me wrong is like release the next chap right now :WeSmart:
Yeah, I'll release it just for you, I already have it. Just don't share it with anyone, I don't want my supporters to know that I'm just leeching the money and sitting on the update doing nothing.

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah, I'll release it just for you, I already have it. Just don't share it with anyone, I don't want my supporters to know that I'm just leeching the money and sitting on the update doing nothing.

That really made me laugh. I was torn between: "boy, that Kate is hot." or "one of those frames look like NTR" as a humorous response, but I couldn't decide which. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes