GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, I wasn't going for asexuality with Emily, she's a little hard to write. As a person who went through school really fast without experiencing making relationships with people and focusing on the studying, without exploring her sexuality. It's not like she's super-naive, just someone who skipped important part of her life to focus on her education. I did google fastest PhDs and in real world she'd be in top 10 and I wanted to build her around that.
Yeah, it is hard to write. As I said it is a fine line. It is important to keep in mind that internally she has a sexual drive. she has dreams, wants, needs and fantasies. She just doesn't know how to get those desires realized and has difficulty expressing herself.

Here are a few possible suggestions (please don't take this negatively. Just trying to help by giving a few options/examples):
V: And aren't you excited?
E: Why would I be exited?
V: A young man living with you, that sounds pretty exciting to me.

E1: I don't think he'll like me anyway (leaning into insecurity about herself)
E2: He'll go for Hannah anyway (again insecurity but compared to the social butterfly that is her sister)
E3: I think it is scary (not so much insecure about self but not knowing how to handle a stranger or a strange man living with them)
E4: He'll probably be ugly anyway (hiding insecurity by dismissing the possibility.)
V: Let's start over. What I meant to ask is if you are attracted to men. Are you?
E: Uhm.... yeah...
E: I just... don't have much experience. In that field.
E: Not much apart from the massage...
H: What massage?
E: Well uhm... I uhh... You know...
H: No. tell me... (optional if you want Hannah to tease Emily)
E: What mom calls the good stuff...
E: Anyway about five pages later they put their clothes back on.
K: Oh that's good, mind if I use it for my next book?
E: Sure.... Uh.... can you throw in a raunchy massage in the beginning? I kinda told Hannah it was in there...
K: Okay?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, it is hard to write. As I said it is a fine line. It is important to keep in mind that internally she has a sexual drive. she has dreams, wants, needs and fantasies. She just doesn't know how to get those desires realized and has difficulty expressing herself.

Here are a few possible suggestions (please don't take this negatively. Just trying to help by giving a few options/examples):
Yeah, I can try to do a bit better with her. The Vivienne dialogue at the lab is the one that took me the most time and I still felt really weird about it. Kinda wanted to just cut it in half and cut the pool scene with MC as it wouldn't make that much sense. In the end I just stopped picking into it and left it as it was.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, I can try to do a bit better with her. The Vivienne dialogue at the lab is the one that took me the most time and I still felt really weird about it. Kinda wanted to just cut it in half and cut the pool scene with MC as it wouldn't make that much sense. In the end I just stopped picking into it and left it as it was.
I think the two scenes show off her social ineptitude off quite well. (and the Pool scene is kinda funny;)). It is smart to move on at some point otherwise you'll never get an update out. So yeah probably making the right decision there. Though you could always seek feedback from someone if you are stuck or not totally happy with a scene.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I think it worked perfectly and it made Emily look adorable.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Hello Empiric
Its seems a really nice game. Promising story again. Looking forward to it.
The other didn't have much depth in it. Like we didn't see MC accomplish by himself. Even the end guy was defeated because of another girl. So maybe in this one, he will be more active and accomplishing.

I am really curious to see... How frequent you plan for the updates?

Is Nina a Succubus?

What is the MC? A sorcerror? A monk?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hello Empiric
Its seems a really nice game. Promising story again.
The other didn't have a depth or flavor in it. Like we didn't see hom in action. Even the end guy was defeated because of another girl. So maybe in this one, he will be more active and accomplishing.

I am really curious to see... How frequent you plan for the updates?

Is Nina a Succubus?

What is the MC? A sorcerror? A monk?
As usual, every 1.5-2 months, I'm really only limited by the render speed.

Nina is a shaman. Human.

And MC is gonna be explained later in the next updates.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
I didn't expect people to like Lilith that much. Her previews didn't get much attention, but after the release she seems to be one of the most popular ones, if not the most popular. :unsure:
Hi Empiric , I think we all have loved here for her naivety, maybe the render was not so interesting but after the first interaction with MC I fell in love with her. I'm quite worried how she will be without the mask, I hope the mask is related with training or punishment, and not because of monster characteristics (don't mind the horns). The emotes chat was a great idea too, that makes her the most original character.
I still think that leaving the cute youngest sister outside of the game must be illegal in several states, but we will have to indulge the other sisters.
My favourites in this order (base on personality + physical) : Lilith, Miu, Hanna and Emily
Thanks again for the release

PS: I found her, I'm worried stupid as she is in the first page of your developer thread, you named her Victoria and is a less voluptuous version of the other two sisters

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I didn't expect people to like Lilith that much. Her previews didn't get much attention, but after the release she seems to be one of the most popular ones, if not the most popular. :unsure:
Not my favourite, but I can understand why.
The bond between Mc and Lilith seems really special.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
It's because she's mute, makes adorable hand gestures. Seems intense in jealousy/possessiveness yet shy/innocent in other ways. Plus the mystique around their shared past and what's under her face mask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just makes you wonder about their bond, wanna keep the adorable pet safe..

Seriously though, fantastic/gorgeous and unique characters in renders and personalities so far. Looking forward for more!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
From what you've implied/said, you can pick one of the house girls (Hannah) and one of the "outside" girls (Lilith) to romance as a "mini harem" but it sounds like they won't know about each other? All while having a less romantic, but still sexual relationship with the other girls?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Semi-harem. I don't want to force the story to make sense of the house being one large fuck-fest, so the girls at the house will be more of pick one and have secret relations with others type of the deal. Maybe I'll do a path where you can enable that, but with less focus. Rest of the girls will be more or less harem. And probably a full harem ending, but that's quite far in the future.
I like that idea of the semi Harem, but I strongly support the Harem ending with all the girls, for now I like how it goes and I love the redheaded girls

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like it, especially Lilith. The nonverbal dialogue is unique, even in text messages.
Also. the use of POV shots is great and probably difficult for the Empiric to do.
The MC reminds me of Timothy Olyphant in Hitman.
Great Job, Empiric (y)

CooroDragon

Feb 21, 2018
I came for the graphics and girls. Im staying for the story now. Its just a first post but im already hooked and cant wait for the next updates

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes