Fun time with the mother figure

Love the comedy in this game with certain characters

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Nice short update.
We get a bit of exposition.
All the characters get a scene.
A bit of sexy time.
We get to see a bit of Katherines huge tracts of land.

Can't wait for more.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
YEAH! Empiric is back with an awesome looking new game (y) :love:

... *download started* ... gimme gimme ... ... come oooon, move faster stupid download bar ... I WANNA PLAY!!

Thank you Empiric for sharing your work with us :cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Second, there's no lack of a harem. You just can't have ALL the girls at once. If it's really that big of a problem, that you'd require me to diverge significant amount of time and resources to make a path which would allow harem with all girls, then let me save you time in advance. Just don't play the game. It's that simple.
Ok, thanks for the advice, I guess I'll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex5280
Jan 11, 2019
Great renders and dialogues. Beautiful characters. The music is nice too. It would be nice to change the ugly default font.
Well done.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You know I was a huge fan of your first work, Dev. Huge. But you've only refined your craft since then. The framing, especially is massively improved and only add to the comedy and sexiness. That being said, I would never try and tell you your business, but I think you're one of the few developers who are capable of crafting a dramatic story successfully.

Most Devs either A. Write pure comedy to offset their sexiness, which- lets be honest is what Beyond Spacetime did -or
B. Lack the writing chops to make a story dramatic and thrilling.

Not to inflate your ego, but I think you should take this story seriously as you dive into Act 2 and 3. Yes, use some humor as color, but don't be afraid to paint with darker brushes. Kill characters (even Love Interests), break hearts, scare us. It's a game about demons, right?

Make us suffer.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 8.webp
Lilith is adorable! Great character you created there.

Great visuals overall and the story is intriguing too.

For personal preference I'd like more character models with non-gravity defying boobs.
It seems to me that the boob slider got cranked up to eleven compared to Through Spacetime.

Will keep an eye on it for Lilith though.

P.S.: Does Vvienne's face remind anyone else of a young Christina Applegate?

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 2383936
Lilith is adorable! Great character you created there.

Great visuals overall and the story is intriguing too.

For personal preference I'd like more character models with non-gravity defying boobs.
It seems to me that the boob slider got cranked up to eleven compared to Through Spacetime.

Will keep an eye on it for Lilith though.

P.S.: Does Vvienne's face remind anyone else of a young Christina Applegate?
she's actually my second choice and she's been growing on me more and more I love badass women that can kick ass

I love women that can kill me

all the girls in the house we are living with our kind of boring and dull

not to mention one of the girls in the house is really really shallow

reminds me of one of those internet celebrities

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes