spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
I just wanted to stop by and type out that, and I mean this without a single shred of bias and no hyperbole at all; This is the single greatest update to any game in the history of VNs and gaming as a whole. Also, Kate is the single hottest woman in the history of pixels. Dev was truly possessed by a god while he rendered her as no mere human could ever be this talented.
I agree, but, for some reason I feel like her scene was half done! 1st part have animations and 2nd just stills.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I agree, but, for some reason I feel like her scene was half done! 1st part have animations and 2nd just stills.
The scene should've ended way earlier, I was in the process of switching PC and didn't want to start a new scene so I got a little bit carried away testing the new PC out on it. Like with the two 148 frames animations, the titjob/blowjob ones.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Ugh, bald default model MC is a big no from me. You have to at least spring for some hair even if aren't good at making male character models. The MC is half of most every sex scene, he can't be an afterthought.
he has hair in the latest update.

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
The scene should've ended way earlier, I was in the process of switching PC and didn't want to start a new scene so I got a little bit carried away testing the new PC out on it. Like with the two 148 frames animations, the titjob/blowjob ones.
I see, so will you finish/done it in near future? Don't get me wrong the scene is hot as fuck, but you know...

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes